Wall Street update - brought to you by Pepto Bismol

golfaddict1

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Sniveling concha will find a way to massage this to fit his narrative.

As he always does.

I can easily pull up his predictions for Biden's America.

Jobs would be fleeing cities in record numbers! Mass job loss! Roving bands of street savages would be committing crimes unabated!

Well, we already have that last part.

🤡

21 minutes ago, concha said:

He touts rising nominal wages like the good shill he is but whines when someone competent points out that real wages have declined. Oooops.

But "real" and Andy rarely cross paths.

Inflation is a temporary result of COVID-19.

Care to address 3.9% unemployment? 467,000 jobs added when you thought it was be negative?

You posted lesser numbers with glee under Trump. Now, you scrounge for crumbs in order to downplay them.

As everybody here predicted would happen.

Nothing more sure in this world.

40 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Inflation is a temporary result of COVID-19.

Care to address 3.9% unemployment? 467,000 jobs added when you thought it was be negative?

You posted lesser numbers with glee under Trump. Now, you scrounge for crumbs in order to downplay them.

As everybody here predicted would happen.

Nothing more sure in this world.

• Whether it is temporary is unknown and not necessarily agreed upon.  Andy just guessing and acting like it's fact. "Tuesday"
  • I already have. And it was ADP that thought so. 
  • Trump's numbers were lower and did not benefit from a decreasing LFPR.  The LFPR is still well below what it was under Trump before Covid and we are about 2.5M Americans short.

Andy's problem is that I know what I am talking about and he is forced to poo-poo and blow chaff out his ass to deal with it.  🤡  🤣

19 hours ago, concha said:
  • Whether it is temporary is unknown and not necessarily agreed upon.  Andy just guessing and acting like it's fact. "Tuesday"

concha's strongest argument yet.

"That is not necessarily agreed upon."

What a standard! It means that anything can be disputed without providing evidence because some hack "doesn't necessarily agree."

19 hours ago, concha said:
  • Andy just guessing and acting like it's fact. "Tuesday"

Here's your charge.

Name a single reason posited by any legitimate source that isn't related to COVID.

concha is assertion rich, theory poor and evidence bankrupt.

Inflation has risen around the world, but the U.S. has seen one of the biggest increases

Understanding why the rate of inflation has risen so quickly could help clarify how long the surge might last – and what, if anything, policymakers should do about it. The recent acceleration in the rate of inflation appears to be fundamentally different from other inflationary periods that were more closely tied to the regular business cycle. Explanations for the current phenomenon proffered to date include continuing disruptions in global supply chains amid the coronavirus pandemic; turmoil in the labor markets; the fact that today’s prices are being measured against prices during last year’s COVID-19-induced shutdowns; and strong consumer demand after local economies were reopened.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here's your charge.

Name a single reason posited by any legitimate source that isn't related to COVID.

concha is assertion rich, theory poor and evidence bankrupt.

Inflation has risen around the world, but the U.S. has seen one of the biggest increases

Understanding why the rate of inflation has risen so quickly could help clarify how long the surge might last – and what, if anything, policymakers should do about it. The recent acceleration in the rate of inflation appears to be fundamentally different from other inflationary periods that were more closely tied to the regular business cycle. Explanations for the current phenomenon proffered to date include continuing disruptions in global supply chains amid the coronavirus pandemic; turmoil in the labor markets; the fact that today’s prices are being measured against prices during last year’s COVID-19-induced shutdowns; and strong consumer demand after local economies were reopened.

Not sure why I am supposed to do this when my statement was about how "temporary" the inflation is.

Andy getting his ass kicked and appearing dazed and confused.

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha's strongest argument yet.

"That is not necessarily agreed upon."

What a standard! It means that anything can be disputed without providing evidence because some hack "doesn't necessarily agree."

But Andy will buy into any prediction that makes the situation under Brandon feel better.

Simon Legree is ANGRY.

Ass-kickings will do that.

Shall I post links to the likes of Bloomberg, Forbes the WSJ and others discussing how inflation might not be temporary? 

2 hours ago, concha said:

Andy getting his ass kicked and appearing dazed and confused.

concha always resorts to his playbook when he's run out of material.

When he says "it's not agreed upon" he's admitting that he has nothing. In other cases, he would take the tiniest kernel or truth and then lie about it.

In this case he knows why inflation is occurring around the world. He just refuses to acknowledge it because he has a political agenda.

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha always resorts to his playbook when he's run out of material.

When he says "it's not agreed upon" he's admitting that he has nothing. In other cases, he would take the tiniest kernel or truth and then lie about it.

In this case he knows why inflation is occurring around the world. He just refuses to acknowledge it because he has a political agenda.

Andy just can't stop lying.

It's like it's genetically encoded in him.

It's not agreed upon at all that it is short term.

But Andy is being the good shill and going with the lipstick for the pig view that benefits Brandon.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4454781-inflation-it-is-not-going-away-it-is-not-temporary

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/02/business/yellen-inflation-omicron.html

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/high-u-s-inflation-is-going-to-last-awhile-fed-bostic-says-11634060894

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamstrauss/2021/07/30/here-are-six-reasons-why-inflation-will-not-be-transitory/?sh=5c3adb3b59ca

https://atalayar.com/en/blog/inflation-not-temporary-here-stay

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2021-10-14/bofa-s-moynihan-says-inflation-is-clearly-not-temporary-kurdvcnm

https://www.spglobal.com/ratings/en/research/pdf-articles/211028-economic-research-lasting-effects-of-temporary-inflation-higher-prices-lower-purchasing-power-100660346

https://www.investmentofficer.lu/en/news/no-inflation-not-temporary

🤡

🤣

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It's not agreed upon at all that it is short term.

This is like claiming that climate science is not settled because 3% of scientists "don't agree."

First, after a quick skimming I could only see *one* reason mentioned in your quick Google vomiting that wasn't related to COVID: One guy mentioned dollar depreciation.

The rest?

All COVID.

• Debt
  • High energy prices
  • Increasing wages
  • Supply-chain "deglobalization"

Or things that existed well before COVID and *didn't* cause inflation.

This is a classic case of concha coming to a conclusion (inflation hurts Biden therefore I need to pound inflation and claim that it's *not* temporary) and then just Googling whatever he could find to support it.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

This is like claiming that climate science is not settled because 3% of scientists "don't agree."

First, after a quick skimming I could only see *one* reason mentioned in your quick Google vomiting that wasn't related to COVID: One guy mentioned dollar depreciation.

The rest?

All COVID.

• Debt
  • High energy prices
  • Increasing wages
  • Supply-chain "deglobalization"

Or things that existed well before COVID and *didn't* cause inflation.

This is a classic case of concha coming to a conclusion (inflation hurts Biden therefore I need to pound inflation and claim that it's *not* temporary) and then just Googling whatever he could find to support it.

Andy must have attention issues.

He claimed inflation is only temporary and this is the consensus.

He's wrong.

He even includes a bullshit reference with a low percentage to suggest only a few quacks believe otherwise.

What Andy conveniently DOES NOT admit is that he has not the slightest effing clue about this.

He HIMSELF is just ASSuming the view that gives him a tingly feeling.

29 minutes ago, concha said:

He claimed inflation is only temporary and this is the consensus.

Yes, and then I also said this:

👇

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here's your charge.

You went on a Google spree (because you went fishing) and found one guy's opinion that one issue might make inflation more permanent.

An issue that has existed in the past and hasn't necessarily caused inflation.

concha is only on this bit because he needs inflation to remain for his economic arguments come, I don't know, November of this year.

No other reason.

You can tell by his earlier posts that he had no idea about this and wasn't that forceful. He went fishing on Google and barely met the lowest bar possible.

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, and then I also said this:

👇

You went on a Google spree (because you went fishing) and found one guy's opinion that one issue might make inflation more permanent.

An issue that has existed in the past and hasn't necessarily caused inflation.

concha is only on this bit because he needs inflation to remain for his economic arguments come, I don't know, November of this year.

No other reason.

You can tell by his earlier posts that he had no idea about this and wasn't that forceful. He went fishing on Google and barely met the lowest bar possible.

Blah, blah, blah...

Blah.......blah blah,,,blah...blah blah blah...blah...

One day, in Andy's tiny mind, Andy said current high inflation is just temporary.

There is not consensus that his stance is accurate.

I posted articles from many prominent publications proving such.

He hates getting caught in his bullshit.

THE END.

Non mutual funds past week/month (no funds or cash in this data %) vs. S&P 500 index

image.png.71b12dbe85fcdcbda6b2f9ad27bd86e4.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

Overall past week/month vs S&P 500 index   

image.png.69830945af4dadf28ef281c8dfb8dcb0.png

Top figure is my performance without any adjustments made for the week/month

Middle figure is my performance with adjustments made for the past week/month AKA my actual performance results

Bottom figure is the S&P 500 performance for the past week/month