Top 10 CA OOS Opponents

PrepGridiron

Dear Posters,

By now you probably realize that the Chief is back from sabbatical and per my recommendation, is encouraging all of you to provide material for the board in the form of blog's.  Please limit your material to something you actually know something about.  For most of you, this means your own neighborhood team, or how not to succeed when talking to women.

I encouraged the Chief to Try to include an interesting tidbit in his blog, and he came up with Punahu claim to fame.  I encourage you all to do like wise.

Per my encouragement, the Chief is coming out of his shell and posting an actual opinion.  Its a real compliment that the Chief trusts me to run the board, that he can relax and be one of the guys.

Thank you in advance

-The Comish

• Haha 4

Prep, 

I love the blog. The entire concept is great also. This is a great way for users that can't stomach the forum threads, which as we know tend to get more than a tad douchey at times, or a lot of times or all the time... anyway, this is a great way for those users to still contribute and comment without the "crud". 

Is it safe to assume that a user that is creating a blog can either block certain members from commenting or actually enjoy the right to ask someone with the proper tools to remove off-topic commentary that they aren't appreciating from their own personal blog page? 

• Like 1