Bosco scrimmage Sat....

DBP66

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

And yet it is considered sub-par. There is a reason. There is a reason why your area is not very often near the top of any football related list. 

Not sure what's worse .... your political takes or football. 

Whats bad according to you football in nj? Northeast? Both ? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Just for giggles, we were # 905 in 14'

# 452 in 13'

# 83 in 12'

# 241 in 11'

So you guys were mostly garbage. Got it. 

But your criticizing the top teams in nj and northeast? 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Simple physics

truth told

and yet its so wrong. When you grow up in the cold you adapt to the cold. your lungs adapt to bringing in the cold. and again your making it sound like its that cold. Its in the 30s sometimes 40 degrees when the state title game is played in december. the majority of the year is played in 50-60 degree weather during the day. Maybe 40 at night

I don't care. I said what I said. 

And meant it. 

You guys must think I am from somewhere else. I'm a real Georgia boy. I will not come here and give in to anyone saying they are better than what I know from here. I am not ECHS or Rufus Or Hawg or CC, Neither am I Atlien or any other. I am Sportsnut.

Wonderful lol. Well send some georgia boys and lets get it on. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

You don't have anyone to play. That is why OOS is so important to you. No talent. All of it at 3 or 4 schools. Sad. Really sad. 

It's 6 teams for starters. 

And nj goes out of state annually and does well against top teams nationally. 

In fact in one season 3 bnu schools played IMG.... and just going by scoreboard all did better than Grayson did. Further, the top bnu team that season (bosco) didn't play Img. 

No one is disputing Georgia doesn't play good football but to entirely dismiss a state or region that has done well in oos games is short sided. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

That is YOUR rational. Mine does not lend to that. I did not say that. I did not mean that. What I did say, I meant. It is a fact. 

Stats show you the real deal when we talk sheer numbers, right?

D1 kids

amount of kids  period

College comparison 

Total participation

You have schools dropping football. We are still building and adding more teams. 

GSB can attest to this. NJ is dropping programs for 2 reasons....either wrong demographics or 2 a lot of schools are not regional schools. When i tell you every 4 miles is a new HS i am not lying. There are a tremendous amount of HS in NJ and when your splitting kids and forming 2 teams in a lot of districts it hurts the numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

For the sake of this discussion, that just solidifies one of my points. Don't talk to me about it when your state is throwing in the towel. Must not mean much.

not throwing in the towel at all. old rules on the book are hurting big school districts with multiple HS in them

More fuel for the fire.

Not a priority. 

Privates dominate

I am sure there are more publics than privates. Yet you hear of nothing but the Bent Nose Union. 

Why is this? Do they play football?

I talk all of Georgia. I am not worshipping at the Grayson or Colquitt temples. Never have, never will. 

But I will defend them against anything on this board. 

Now lets talk Georgia and Jersey.

I bring up the publics sometimes on the board. And yea they play football. Plenty of guys around D1 football from NJ from the public schools in NJ. And again schedule NJ its that simple

23 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

It's 6 teams for starters. 

And nj goes out of state annually and does well against top teams nationally. 

In fact in one season 3 bnu schools played IMG.... and just going by scoreboard all did better than Grayson did. Further, the top bnu team that season (bosco) didn't play Img. 

No one is disputing Georgia doesn't play good football but to entirely dismiss a state or region that has done well in oos games is short sided. 

Cant forget PC was 3-6 that year and lost to IMG by one score on a 4th qrt bomb.

I will see if my coach is interested. We have never played  OOS game. You heard what he said about my team being # 1600+, well here are the top winning teams in Georgia that you may have heard of: since 2010:

Colquitt   79

Grayson  76

Mceachern  70

North Gwinnett  70

Lovejoy  66   my school

Valdosta  63

Lowndes  58

Archer  50

yep heard of all of them.