Hail Trump!!

Nolebull813

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

just look at chicago

Chicago today = Los Angeles 1980s

There was virtually nothing that anybody could do about the gangs in LA.  Ultimately, they were the ones who called for the cease fire.  It sucks, but that effectively is what has to happen in Chicago.

2 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Seriously you quote politifact? I see this every day Regardless if you want to believe it or not. An illegal alien can be arrested as many as 9 times for a DUI, what happens to him? Nothing. How many times can an American be arrested for DUI before his world come crashing down?

Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

1 minute ago, Cal 14 said:

Chicago today = Los Angeles 1980s

There was virtually nothing that anybody could do about the gangs in LA.  Ultimately, they were the ones who called for the cease fire.  It sucks, but that effectively is what has to happen in Chicago.

The gangs have basically said they will not stop so now the federal government hopefully will step in a rectify the situation. The guy there has basically said he would rather fight for the illegals then for the citizens and on that basis alone should be removed 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Well where does it stop. If the person doesnt eat they starve right so does the government tell businesses that they have to feed everyone whether they can pay for the meal or not. 

One is theft, the other is a life/death situation.  In an advanced society, we can't just have people dropping on the street.

The solution is probably single-payer.  Then, you wouldn't need to worry about premiums.  You talk about how Washington is greedy... well, much of that greed is due to the medical industry.  Single-payer effectively ends that.  Your taxes go up, but everyone with whom I've spoken (Canada, UK) say that their taxes are actually lower than our premiums and that they love their system.

Just now, Cal 14 said:

One is theft, the other is a life/death situation.  In an advanced society, we can't just have people dropping on the street.

The solution is probably single-payer.  Then, you wouldn't need to worry about premiums.  You talk about how Washington is greedy... well, much of that greed is due to the medical industry.  Single-payer effectively ends that.  Your taxes go up, but everyone with whom I've spoken (Canada, UK) say that their taxes are actually lower than our premiums and that they love their system.

Yes i know. Been to Canada alot. They really do like their system and everyone pays into it. For example if you go to Canada as a tourist and go to dinner there will be a health tax on that bill

Just now, Cal 14 said:

I wanted to like your post except for the first part. IMHO illegal aliens are stealing healthcare that should only be provided for American citizens. The rest of your post I agree with.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes i know. Been to Canada alot. They really do like their system and everyone pays into it. For example if you go to Canada as a tourist and go to dinner there will be a health tax on that bill

Well... then is there a reason why you wouldn't want that here?

Just now, Cal 14 said:

Well... then is there a reason why you wouldn't want that here?

i just dont like the government more in my life than they are. like someone said a lot of corruption in the government and now they are gonna hold all the keys to healthcare no thanks. Bring back the individual companies. Let them compete for my business with reasonable rates that people can afford. 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I wanted to like your post except for the first part. IMHO illegal aliens are stealing healthcare that should only be provided for American citizens. The rest of your post I agree with.

If someone walks into an emergency room, they don't have time to prove whether or not they are a citizen.

Just now, Cal 14 said:

If someone walks into an emergency room, they don't have time to prove whether or not they are a citizen.

when is the last time you have been in an emergency room? I can tell you first hand most of the people in there are not in there do to a life threatening condition.

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

I honestly am not in favor of any government controlled health care. They already pretty much decide who lives and who dies. Giving them control of our health seals our fate.

A colleague of mine in the UK said that in addition to their state coverage, you could buy additional private insurance for smaller cases.  He also has something that guarantees the same level of care anywhere in Europe as he would get in the UK.  But, he did also say that if you needed anything major done, you wanted to be in the state hospitals.

Just now, Cal 14 said:

A colleague of mine in the UK said that in addition to their state coverage, you could buy additional private insurance for smaller cases.  He also has something that guarantees the same level of care anywhere in Europe as he would get in the UK.  But, he did also say that if you needed anything major done, you wanted to be in the state hospitals.

See why would anyone need more insurance to cover their insurance? It is like gap insurance a total scam.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

when is the last time you have been in an emergency room? I can tell you first hand most of the people in there are not in there do to a life threatening condition.

i worked at a hospital for 3 years. I saw more people come in for headaches and tooth aches then they did for emergency things

Just now, HSFBfan said:

i worked at a hospital for 3 years. I saw more people come in for headaches and tooth aches then they did for emergency things

Again... the whole point of the ACA.  Those people should have gone to see a regular doctor with their insurance.  Furthermore, whether or not this was the case has a lot to due with whether or not your state expanded medicare.

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/us/Documents/life-sciences-health-care/us-lshc-emergency-room-use-under-the-aca.pdf

• Like 1