Hail Trump!!

Nolebull813

32 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Yep... if we reform our immigration policy, a lot of these problems potentially go away.

I find it funny that the non-border states sometimes want Trump's wall, while border states like Texas and California know it's not going to do any good and will be a waste of money.

I don't think they don't want the wall because they think it will do no good. California and Texas are very high Mexican populations.

if republicans were smart they would let California leave the US. They would win every election after. Give California to Mexico, that would make half the population here happy as hell. 

8 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I don't think they don't want the wall because they think it will do no good. California and Texas are very high Mexican populations.

if republicans were smart they would let California leave the US. They would win every election after. Give California to Mexico, that would make half the population here happy as hell. 

and the federal government wouldnt have to give Cali a dime since they wouldnt be part of the US anymore so when the state starts to burn during wildfires and such the federal government doesnt have to send a dime

Just now, HSFBfan said:

and the federal government wouldnt have to give Cali a dime since they wouldnt be part of the US anymore so when the state starts to burn during wildfires and such the federal government doesnt have to send a dime

They would also have to form their own military. They could have all the trannys, gays, and people that think they're unicorns join up. 

US can ok move as long as California built a wall in between them and bordering states. Peace out. 

I would have to quickly move before this happen! 😂😂😂. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

They would also have to form their own military. They could have all the trannys, gays, and people that think they're unicorns join up. 

US can ok move as long as California built a wall in between them and bordering states. Peace out. 

Bingo. Good luck raising all the capital for all those things. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont go to anybody at any point in time. 

I have not been to a doctor (except for medical exam for jobs) in over 30 years.  I'm afraid that may come back to bite me as I get older.  My advice, should you care to take it, is to get check ups every couple years at least.  Stay ahead of the game so to speak.

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

I have not been to a doctor (except for medical exam for jobs) in over 30 years.  I'm afraid that may come back to bite me as I get older.  My advice, should you care to take it, is to get check ups every couple years at least.  Stay ahead of the game so to speak.

im not worried at all. this is my outlook something in this world is gonna kill me. we are all gonna die at some point. enjoy life dont worry and one day ill see you all on the other side

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Since I was born in San Diego that would make me a Mexiforny. I would demand dual citizenship, and then apply for free stuff.

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

No F-in way. California has the best surf, the best Observatories Astronomy, the best Weed, the hottest ladies, and some great football teams from HS to Pro. It would be better to just let Mexico join the USA. 

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Totally agree. Walk in clinics are still reasonable for check ups. 

• Like 1