Gorman could see two TL teams in '22

HurricaneNick

MD runs from no one will always give them all the credit but Bosco won't even play a team that lost to mater dei by 42 and lost the state championship a few years ago instead there kids telling our kids they trying to play Kahuku or some Hawaii team at home we will come to Bosco and we are definitely better than any team from the island and Bosco kids want the game ,gorman kid's want the game, and gorman coaches want the game but Bosco coaches are playing and we will ce to bellflower and pay our own way and everything just sign the contract and we are a top10 -15 team to have on your resume if you beat us 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

done pimping a Little League photo of herself and done bringing up 2-5 year old threads and talking crazy to herself.

Not exactly sure when that will be though. She seems mentally unstable at the moment.

Funny coming from dude who legit stalks the little league teams and has conversations with himself 👀 

• Haha 2

Bosco had the misfortune of losing arguably the 2 most important OOS games they have ever scheduled which was STA and Gorman. All their other OOS games were nice to have but none of them had national significance. MD on the other hand had 3 of the most important OOS statements in the past few years with IMG, SFA, and Duncanville.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Bosco had the misfortune of losing arguably the 2 most important OOS games they have ever scheduled which was STA and Gorman. All their other OOS games were nice to have but none of them had national significance. MD on the other hand had 3 of the most important OOS statements in the past few years with IMG, SFA, and Duncanville.

Facts 

when I watch MD the last couple of years I wonder what team could beat them.When I’ve watched SJB I always come up a number of teams that could beat them 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

...golfalice (aka Miss National 2021) will be here when she's done pimping a Little League photo of herself and done bringing up 2-5 year old threads and talking crazy to herself.

Not exactly sure when that will be though. She seems mentally unstable at the moment.

I also pimped a 44 1/2 year old behind the back layup at full speed.   

You shared an old looking dude wearing a LSU hat and you made me LOL when you referred to your arms.  

Dude, give it up.  Nobody believes you are an athlete.  

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I remember not that long ago when their non-league schedule was basically Mayfair, La Mirada and Upland.

Only after they had a "once in a generation team" did they take on all comers.

STA is the only team I can think of at the moment that takes on all comers all the time.  More so than even DLS.  Probably more teams but can't think of any.

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I remember not that long ago when their non-league schedule was basically Mayfair, La Mirada and Upland.

Only after they had a "once in a generation team" did they take on all comers.

They'll be back to scheduling unknowns unless they rack up a lot of recruits these next few years. 

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You do not respect the STA schedule's over the years?  Surely you aren't serious.

Were their schools playing elite teams prior to them being dominant? Or are we only upset at MD for doing that? 

Of course I respect that they take challenges. They got 19 transfers last year alone and are always stacked. Why wouldn’t they? MD would still play those three he mentioned (just how Aquinas did this year) if we could also get 2-3 strong OOS games a year. When was the first year Aquinas started playing the best from OOS? Were they a regular local Catholic team or were they loaded? Same with Gorman. Why was there a big drop off in their schedule since their loaded national championship teams? Mater Dei played a game at Bishop Gorman high school last year. Too bad the game wasn’t against Bishop Gorman because they chose to play a lesser team in their own event.  Rollo said he didn’t need to take the show on the road until the boys were dominating California and has ducked no challenges since. I don’t see anything wrong with that. 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

What year did STA play their first OOS Game and who was it against?

Cincy Elder in OH 2008. 

You got it in April 2011… “national”.  Yet nearly a year later you’re still being a lost puppy dog whining about it.  

“National” yes.  Almost as derogatory a word as you using the N word.  

ECAD23E6-A722-4A02-A3BB-82B8F70C2061.jpeg

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

What year did STA play their first OOS Game and who was it against?

mater dei's first OOS game was in 1991.......their next one was 16 years later in 2007 vs American Fork, UT.

Does STA still have their history page. I can look it up, but can't seem to find the page.

1991 (13-1-0) CIF CHAMPIONS

Mater Dei Score Opponent Opponent Score
34 Hawaii Iolani 20
27 Capistrano Valley 21
47 St. Paul 9
17 Santa Ana 3
27 Riverside 14
42 Mission Viejo 7
35 St. John Bosco 7
44 Servite 0
20 Loyola 28
24 Bishop Amat 6