Gorman could see two TL teams in '22

HurricaneNick

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Most of the Florida posters (well a couple) just leach off STA and Miami/Dade/Broward....they are easy to spot.

There should be a Leach Forum. 😀

It's like.....hey, football dudes> what high school did you guys go to?

Wharton and South Broward,

That's super cool guys.

Who are your favorite high school football teams?

Right now, it's STA and Miami Central.

LMAO!!

#theynational

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Most of the Florida posters (well a couple) just leach off STA and Miami/Dade/Broward....they are easy to spot.

There should be a Leach Forum. 😀

You’ll always be a lost puppy dog Caj.  
You never played varsity sports.  

You’re an athletic spaz.  Stop being a lane changer and drive by shooter.  Learn something and read.   Life will go on without a week of Louisiana news to inform the board on every possible thread angle.  Take a break.  

Let serious fans enjoy spaz.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

It's like.....hey, football dudes> what high school did you guys go to?

Wharton and South Broward,

That's super cool guys.

Who are your favorite high school football teams?

Right now, it's STA and Miami Central.

LMAO!!

#theynational

Nothing but jealous drive by’s.  

I’m sorry you’re a spaz and unathletic.  Why take it out on the board?  Come to SoFL I’ll play in you in tennis with one arm tied behind my back.  How much?  I’ll fly to you. I’m serious. Any sport, any event.  How much?  I don’t lie.  I’m serious.  

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me why MD and STA have never played or what’s holding up a game being scheduled? I’d travel to see that one  

Always liked the concept of the ‘Lineal Champion’ in boxing. Gotta be ranked #1 or #2, have a belt and beat the reigning lineal champ. Besides Gorman>MD>Bosco, anyone else? 

Scheduling past MNCs makes a lot of sense. Guess I find it hard to believe other Privates who maybe think they’ve got a loaded team this year wouldn’t want a crack at MD (clearly it isn’t about money or better competition).  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Adam_MD_Alum said:

Can someone tell me why MD and STA have never played or what’s holding up a game being scheduled? I’d travel to see that one  

Always liked the concept of the ‘Lineal Champion’ in boxing. Gotta be ranked #1 or #2, have a belt and beat the reigning lineal champ. Besides Gorman>MD>Bosco, anyone else? 

Scheduling past MNCs makes a lot of sense. Guess I find it hard to believe other Privates who maybe think they’ve got a loaded team this year wouldn’t want a crack at MD (clearly it isn’t about money or better competition).  

2023 might be the year.  Aronson will have one year under his belt and his 3 talented WR’s have sat and learned the system for a year with little pt and this year should shine.  They also have a talented secondary in the ‘24 class.  They’ll need to find some beef in the trenches though and hit the weights one rep harder in training.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam_MD_Alum said:

I think someone is ducking. Any thoughts?

@HurricaneNick

@Atticus Finch ….. Oh, wait.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think someone is ducking. Any thoughts?

@HurricaneNick

@Atticus Finch ….. Oh, wait.

I’m not saying they are ducking MD, tough to put cross country games together. I am saying that these past 4-5 MD teams have played teams that are on par or better than Aquinas and would’ve certainly played them this last year. MD was desperate for games but Aquinas had a full slate. I don’t think either team is ducking the other. Rollo would’ve loved to add a win over them to the schedule and I’m sure their coach feels the same way. In due time. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 8:05 PM, HurricaneNick said:

I’m not saying they are ducking MD, tough to put cross country games together. I am saying that these past 4-5 MD teams have played teams that are on par or better than Aquinas and would’ve certainly played them this last year. MD was desperate for games but Aquinas had a full slate. I don’t think either team is ducking the other. Rollo would’ve loved to add a win over them to the schedule and I’m sure their coach feels the same way. In due time. 

@HurricaneNickrematch will we lose by 42-0 again lol on ESPN 

20 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I hope Zach branch decides to opt out of his senior year and get ready for college. 😂 Kid is a monster. 

Lol naw he's on a mission to bring the G back and he's not even the best WR on the team remember Elija Lofton 

On 2/22/2022 at 12:54 PM, Ararar said:

Facts 

when I watch MD the last couple of years I wonder what team could beat them.When I’ve watched SJB I always come up a number of teams that could beat them 

And let's be honest: MD should not have lost against SJB in 2019, either.