Gorman could see two TL teams in '22

HurricaneNick

2 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

You really believe that Gorman will beat MD ?  Unless Gorman got some incredible transfers in , I don't see how they could . MD by a few td's .

100% this is the best gorman team since tate Martell I can't say who's coming until the kids announce but gorman has loaded up tony Sanchez built gorman the right way and Kenny Sanchez fired all the staff and lost the alumni support after 2017 then the program took a down turn so 2020 they fired Kenny and rehired the whole staff from the national championship run except the Sanchez Brothers and the alumni are back supporting the football program and ALOT of ppl are moving to Vegas from California but letting the kid's finish the school year in California 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD by 2 scores. Let them recruit whoever they want. Just another game. It is what it is.We know this is everything for gorman. This is just the beginning for MD. No 5 game schedules around here. & that’s with all due respect to gorman, we just don’t have that 3-4 game luxury around here. No banking on a state championship.

Bishop gorman 7v7 team has won 3 tournament 2 pylons,1 battle 24-0 with only gorman player's 

Last 7v7 teams to go on a run like this was tate, jt Daniels ,bryce young 

The player that's the best out of all of them no one is talking about #9 Elija Lofton TE 6'3 240 2024 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Antt said:

Bishop gorman 7v7 team has won 3 tournament 2 pylons,1 battle 24-0 with only gorman player's 

Last 7v7 teams to go on a run like this was tate, jt Daniels ,bryce young 

The player that's the best out of all of them no one is talking about #9 Elija Lofton TE 6'3 240 2024 

Yeah, the receiving core is going to be tough but MD’s secondary is pretty deep. 7 on 7 is a tough call. MD got bounced early in the day at the battle at the beach 7 on tournament by a team we beat by 50 on the field. I’m looking forward to the game. It sucked playing Liberty on your field last year, another MD BG game would’ve had next level energy. I hope this is the best gaels team for sure. Games like these are usually decided by QB play and we gotta give the nod to Elijah. Your guy is very good but this will be the first time he sees a D like MD’s. Martell had the experience in the huge games that this QB does not. Best D he saw last year was probably Miami central’s? Probably gonna be triple digits at kick like it was the last time. I think it’ll be a 34-17 type of game in MD’s favor. Maybe even lower scoring than that. Jordon Davis is going to have a day behind the big uglies. Who do you have at RB this year? 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yeah, the receiving core is going to be tough but MD’s secondary is pretty deep. 7 on 7 is a tough call. MD got bounced early in the day at the battle at the beach 7 on tournament by a team we beat by 50 on the field. I’m looking forward to the game. It suckers playing Liberty on your field last year, another MD BG game would’ve had next level energy. I hope this is the best gaels team for sure. Games like these are usually decided by QB play and we gotta give the nod to Elijah. Your guy is very good but this will be the first time he sees a D like MD’s. Martell had the experience in the huge games that this QB does not. Best D he saw last year was probably Miami central’s? Probably gonna be triple digits at kick like it was the last time. I think it’ll be a 34-17 type of game in MD’s favor. Maybe even lower scoring than that. Jordon Davis is going to have a day behind the big uglies. Who do you have at RB this year? 

Yeah we have to finish the 2 year contract with lone peak last year otherwise we would had to pay them for breaking the contract and the MD liberty game was last minute because MD or liberty had opponent issues for some reason 

Yeah I'll give the nod to brown but micah isn't far behind and helps he's dual threat but this is probably the best defense brown will see D1 dline and ALL LBS HAVE OFFERS 

But DBs is probably the best group on this team all returning except 1 and he's getting replaced with 4 star from Louisiana 

BUT THE STRONG GROUPS ARE DB WRS AND OLINE IS 3RD 

RUNNING BACK 

DEVON RICE BYU OFFER 

WILL STALLINGS HAS LIKE 10 OFFERS

BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF IT'S NEITHER OF THESE GUYS THERE'S A SO CAL BACK THAT PARENTS HAVE TO MOV AND HE'S A BIG TIME GUY AND VEGAS IS CHEAPER THAN A BEACH CITY 

ALSO LIKE THE GUY'S AT RB BUT ILL TAKE A BIG TIME 1 ALSO

1 minute ago, Antt said:

I'll take anyone but raleek that was a cheat code he was a walking TD

This guy is Raleek but 6’0.5 195. Gonna be a war. Duncanville defense last year actually had 9 of 11 D1 guys, bosco obviously has all 11. Hope to meet you at our hotel after and buy you a few rounds. May the best team win! 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

This guy is Raleek but 6’0.5 195. Gonna be a war. Duncanville defense last year actually had 9 of 11 D1 guys, bosco obviously has all 11. Hope to meet you at our hotel after and buy you a few rounds. May the best team win! 

Yeah man I can't wait who you guys open up with and Bosco is your step son they are not on MD level 

19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I seen him in this game its basically bishop gorman youth vs mater dei youth and those guys are all at bg that's the qb,rb,the 11 is the all world wr except branch is on og ducks but Carter,Davis and alot of kids are on this duck team

https://youtu.be/w7rlyFGOnBQ

37 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nick, did I hear you right that Bosco has all 11 returning on Defense ?  Overall, what do you think Bosco looks like next season . Will they be a legit contender with MD  ?

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

Nick, did I hear you right that Bosco has all 11 returning on Defense ?  Overall, what do you think Bosco looks like next season . Will they be a legit contender with MD  ?

Not all 11 but I think you’d have to consider them the favorite in the southern section next year. Their ‘23 class is definitely the best in so cal. 

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Not all 11 but I think you’d have to consider them the favorite in the southern section next year. Their ‘23 class is definitely the best in so cal. 

So you'd take them over MD , if I'm hearing correctly .  I thought that SJB was potentially gonna be real good this season from what I had gathered . Being a favorite over MD is something I had not  heard

3 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

So you'd take them over MD , if I'm hearing correctly .  I thought that SJB was potentially gonna be real good this season from what I had gathered . Being a favorite over MD is something I had not  heard

Well I’m gonna roll with the boys of course but it’s probably right to favor bosco.  Said it at the end of last season, MD will have to play close to perfect to get them this next year. They’re experienced and can match MD in the trenches. They’ve been building around the ‘23 class for a couple years now. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2022 at 10:50 AM, Antt said:

100% this is the best gorman team since tate Martell I can't say who's coming until the kids announce but gorman has loaded up tony Sanchez built gorman the right way and Kenny Sanchez fired all the staff and lost the alumni support after 2017 then the program took a down turn so 2020 they fired Kenny and rehired the whole staff from the national championship run except the Sanchez Brothers and the alumni are back supporting the football program and ALOT of ppl are moving to Vegas from California but letting the kid's finish the school year in California 

Hey Antt 

Do not collaborate with the enemy.

🤫

Thanks

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Well I’m gonna roll with the boys of course but it’s probably right to favor bosco.  Said it at the end of last season, MD will have to play close to perfect to get them this next year. They’re experienced and can match MD in the trenches. They’ve been building around the ‘23 class for a couple years now. 

I thought I had heard that Bosco was supposed to be up this season . Probably from you previously .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2022 at 7:50 AM, HurricaneNick said:

You here anything about MD vs BG  getting picked up on ESPN 

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The way ESPN operates, I'd be amazed if they didn't have that game penned so they can talk about all the stupid drama going on in the media with/about MD. 

That's some juicy low hanging fruit for them. 

Then, they can ask if everyone knows they are number #1 in the nation about five times.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I thought that was already confirmed? I’ll text TK and find out but I thought it was a done deal. 

I'll double check on my side and I could understand if espn is scared because of the last match up didn't play well for TV on BG part 

2 hours ago, Antt said:

I'll double check on my side and I could understand if espn is scared because of the last match up didn't play well for TV on BG part 

I would hope the last match up would not factor into a 2022 game?

I mean they have put some terrible boob HS games on over the years at ESPN. I mean some awful teams just to prop up some kid Tom Luginbill thinks is good. I’d think MD / The Bishop would be fine.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I would hope the last match up would not factor into a 2022 game?

I mean they have put some terrible boob HS games on over the years at ESPN. I mean some awful teams just to prop up some kid Tom Luginbill thinks is good. I’d think MD / The Bishop would be fine.

Agree