FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

James Brown,who I liked, but was not the brightest, once said in a song,"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".....Hopefullt,Trump puts No Korea in a coffin on their backs...You like people who appease,I like people who win,at any cost...The loonies are the leftists like yourself who are weak,scared progressives, who believe in liberalism,,,,,,which has been defined as a mental disorder in a book by Michael Savage....You don't  know history, you talk tough,but in reality are a low information voter who knows nothing about what is at play...Appeasement, which you seem to favor led to Hitler being allowed to continue and kill 6 million,....Now we have 20 million Muslims who brought us stupidity and ignorance and will overrun Europe and are still unhappy...You are without a doubt a stupid LOONEY without merit and have no business calling me or Jimbo out.....Your the danger and of the ilk that brings nations down rather that bring them up...A secular progressive at best,a danger to us all at worst.... 

Well said.  That pretty much covers it. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

James Brown,who I liked, but was not the brightest, once said in a song,"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".....Hopefullt,Trump puts No Korea in a coffin on their backs...You like people who appease,I like people who win,at any cost...The loonies are the leftists like yourself who are weak,scared progressives, who believe in liberalism,,,,,,which has been defined as a mental disorder in a book by Michael Savage....You don't  know history, you talk tough,but in reality are a low information voter who knows nothing about what is at play...Appeasement, which you seem to favor led to Hitler being allowed to continue and kill 6 million,....Now we have 20 million Muslims who brought us stupidity and ignorance and will overrun Europe and are still unhappy...You are without a doubt a stupid LOONEY without merit and have no business calling me or Jimbo out.....Your the danger and of the ilk that brings nations down rather that bring them up...A secular progressive at best,a danger to us all at worst.... 

Just remember Drummer your boy douchebagpussy66 is a Bosco grad...he claims anyway.

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^..Bosco blood is thicker that this political B.S....Drummer and I are on completely different political spectrums but I respect him too....anyone tough enough to play center for Bosco is alright in my book!......;)

drummer was Bosco's original "low hard driver". Just ask him. He's also the original "center61".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I hear you...if I lived in South Korea I wouldn't have slept too good last night...he put the world in a frenzy with his B.S. tough guy talk and has no clue what he did...:$

If he attacks he's a war monger tough guy and if he doesn't respond to NK threatening to nuke us he's a bitch. It doesn't matter what he does with NK or in general, you and hawg and all the other libs will say it's wrong. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

If he attacks he's a war monger tough guy and if he doesn't respond to NK threatening to nuke us he's a bitch. It doesn't matter what he does with NK or in general, you and hawg and all the other libs will say it's wrong. 

you don't start responding to the threats of a madman and play his game....that's just what he wants us to do...and we need to get our act together too...as of last week we supported region change in N.K...then Rex Tillerson comes out and says we support the current region there and don't support region change...I'm confused....

I've read most of this thread and do not feel that many really understand what could happen:  literally millions and millions of people would lose their lives.  More than 110,000 Americans live in South Korea + 28,000 American military.  There are more than 25 million Koreans.  

I was born two years after Hiroshima and Nagasaki which are the only times that nuclear weapons have been used on the face of the earth.  I grew up in elementary school where each afternoon there were drills to take shelter under your school desk in the event of an attack.  

Yes, I think Trump is as crazy as the North Korean.  Yes, I think both are unstable.  My real hope are Mattis, Tillerson, McMasters and Kelly.  I have friends here who have relatives in South Korea:  they are scared to death for them and for what Trump might be willing to participate in.

I am not a Liberal.  I am not a Democrat.  I am an American who does not believe and does not trust our President.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you don't start responding to the threats of a madman and play his game....that's just what he wants us to do...and we need to get our act together too...as of last week we supported region change in N.K...then Rex Tillerson comes out and says we support the current region there and don't support region change...I'm confused....

Regardless of hate for Trump by anyone, NK is a fcked up situation. It never should've gotten to this point and is left for Trump to possibly deal with. Their ballistic missle systems seem to be complete and nuke warheads on them. They continue to threaten us with Nuclear attacks and now that they're capable, were at the point where we may have to respond. This will all be blamed on Trump by many afterwards when in reality it's previous admins that should've taken care of this before NK had this capability.  

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

finally you make a true statement. We never said region we said regime. Let me ask has what we have done in the past worked with NK? Are you fine with is saying and doing nothing? Well I guess you are since it was your party who gave NK the ability to have nukes. I for one am glad we have a president who will call bullshit what it is. Your party had a chance, all they did was give two (NK and Iran) of our enemy's a nuclear option. Who at one time was surviving with sticks and stones.

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

Regardless of hate for Trump by anyone, NK is a fcked up situation. It never should've gotten to this point and is left for Trump to possibly deal with. Their ballistic missle systems seem to be complete and nuke warheads on them. They continue to threaten us with Nuclear attacks and now that they're capable, were at the point where we may have to respond. This will all be blamed on Trump by many afterwards when in reality it's previous admins that should've taken care of this before NK had this capability.  

I agree with all you've said except the past FEW administration have some responsibility IMO...