FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I've read most of this thread and do not feel that many really understand what could happen:  literally millions and millions of people would lose their lives.  More than 110,000 Americans live in South Korea + 28,000 American military.  There are more than 25 million Koreans.  

I was born two years after Hiroshima and Nagasaki which are the only times that nuclear weapons have been used on the face of the earth.  I grew up in elementary school where each afternoon there were drills to take shelter under your school desk in the event of an attack.  

Yes, I think Trump is as crazy as the North Korean.  Yes, I think both are unstable.  My real hope are Mattis, Tillerson, McMasters and Kelly.  I have friends here who have relatives in South Korea:  they are scared to death for them and for what Trump might be willing to participate in.

I am not a Liberal.  I am not a Democrat.  I am an American who does not believe and does not trust our President.

We dropped those bombs because we were at war. They ended that war. Those bombs saved thousands of American lives. America didn't go looking for war we were attacked without provocation. War is hell. Im sure you would also just like to have our President sit back and do nothing like the previous administration? Well he didn't do nothing, he gave them the ability to have nuclear weapons which is the reason we are where we are now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Regardless of hate for Trump by anyone, NK is a fcked up situation. It never should've gotten to this point and is left for Trump to possibly deal with. Their ballistic missle systems seem to be complete and nuke warheads on them. They continue to threaten us with Nuclear attacks and now that they're capable, were at the point where we may have to respond. This will all be blamed on Trump by many afterwards when in reality it's previous admins that should've taken care of this before NK had this capability.  

Bottom line is look what Israel had to do when it took out Syria's nuke plant. This is different situation but do you let fatboy arm ICBMs or not? I say keep those sanctions on them but you can not let them strike first because then all holy hell breaks out. But somehow the world in general can not let fatso arm up. We can not appease.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

We dropped those bombs because we were at war. They ended that war. Those bombs saved thousands of American lives. America didn't go looking for war we were attacked without provocation. War is hell. Im sure you would also just like to have our President sit back and do nothing like the previous administration? Well he didn't do nothing, he gave them the ability to have nuclear weapons which is the reason we are where we are now.

anyone know what Iran is doing with the 400 Million Obama gave them

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You overthink things. I found the picture amusing in many ways. If you knew Jimbo like I do (since 1983), you'd know why. Plus the guy w the ponytail looks like CatScratch. Why so angry? Cause DJT is winning? 

Overthink? Is it possible to overthink overthinking? Good lord. Everyone knows what that picture means. And it's certainly not a civil discussion although the possibility might be there but doubtful.

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Bottom line is look what Israel had to do when it took out Syria's nuke plant. This is different situation but do you let fatboy arm ICBMs or not? I say keep those sanctions on them but you can not let them strike first because then all holy hell breaks out. But somehow the world in general can not let fatso arm up. We can not appease.

Fatso has armed up. It is too late for that. He is a bully there is only one way when dealing with a bully. You punch them in the mouth. everything past administrations have done has not worked. Trump didn't create this mess, he inherited it. Everyone has a plan till you  get punched in the mouth. We don't know if what Trump is doing will work or not. We damn well NO what the past administrations have done did NOT work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You overthink things. I found the picture amusing in many ways. If you knew Jimbo like I do (since 1983), you'd know why. Plus the guy w the ponytail looks like CatScratch. Why so angry? Cause DJT is winning? 

Disappointed, not angry. And you are right near the top of the heap. Without considering the actions/behavior of our president, all you post about is how the stock market is performing, followed up by your one-word tribute to the great Charlie Sheen. I thought you were brighter than that, but as has been the case plenty in my life, I was wrong.

• Sad 1

Just now, dan in daytona said:

Through negotiated settlement their nuclear facilities are inspected and monitored. Therefore the risk is minimized. 

we shall see about that. but again maybe without the 400 million they wouldnt have it. we could have used the 400 million here in this country

6 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Overthink? Is it possible to overthink overthinking? Good lord. Everyone knows what that picture means. And it's certainly not a civil discussion although the possibility might be there but doubtful.

What does the picture mean? That anyone with a Biker shirt is a badass? Hopefully you know that ain't the case.

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fatso has armed up. It is too late for that. He is a bully there is only one way when dealing with a bully. You punch them in the mouth. everything past administrations have done has not worked. Trump didn't create this mess, he inherited it. Everyone has a plan till you  get punched in the mouth. We don't know if what Trump is doing will work or not. We damn well NO what the past administrations have done did NOT work.

All human life has value whether American or Korean.  For that matter the friends I mentioned in my post above who are worried about their relatives in Korea are American born and American citizens of Korean ancestry.  As I am of German ancestry and my wife of Irish, all of us have equal value.  We may have different beliefs, cultures and values but at the end of the day, all of us have value.

I do not believe that value should be so easily risked by someone who is used to yelling louder.  This "yell" may cause millions of unnecessary deaths.  Trump has never been on a battlefield to know what war is like, to know what death and destruction feel like.  This is not the WWE nor a boxing match.  This could be the death of every living creature and insect for hundreds and hundreds of square miles or further.  

Before risking this our President must understand what his posturing, his words might cause.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

What does the picture mean? That anyone with a Biker shirt is a badass? Hopefully you know that ain't the case.

Hey max get off your sanctimonious high horse and come join the low life's down on the ground with some banter. Otherwise save the preaching for elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

All human life has value whether American or Korean.  For that matter the friends I mentioned in my post above who are worried about their relatives in Korea are American born and American citizens of Korean ancestry.  As I am of German ancestry and my wife of Irish, all of us have equal value.  We may have different beliefs, cultures and values but at the end of the day, all of us have value.

I do not believe that value should be so easily risked by someone who is used to yelling louder.  This "yell" may cause millions of unnecessary deaths.  Trump has never been on a battlefield to know what war is like, to know what death and destruction feel like.  This is not the WWE nor a boxing match.  This could be the death of every living creature and insect for hundreds and hundreds of square miles or further.  

Before risking this our President must understand what his might cause.  

Have you been on a battlefield? How do you know what death and destruction tastes like? TRUMP did NOT create this problem he inherited this problem. Can you honestly say what has been done in the past has worked?

4 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Before risking this our President must understand what his might cause.  

When I served I served to protect AMERICAN lives. Today I care about AMERICAN lives.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1