FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

we shall see about that. but again maybe without the 400 million they wouldnt have it. we could have used the 400 million here in this country

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the money was theirs. It had been frozen. We released it back to them. How does one, outside of a superior being, bring back millions of lives. Let's exhaust all avenues before WW 3.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don't think Chubsy Ubsy has the cajones to make the first move. IMO the Chinese will assassinate him sooner than later, which would be ideal for all involved. 

I don't doubt we have special forces in there now looking for fatboy. If he does make first move NK better turn to a parking lot. 

Just now, dan in daytona said:

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the money was theirs. It had been frozen. We released it back to them. How does one, outside of a superior being, bring back millions of lives. Let's exhaust all avenues before WW 3.

Just so happens that money was release in the dark of night while American sailors where being held hostage. Ok sure

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Banter? You're just engaging in some banter?

It's frustrating to have to use your head a little bit, isn't it?

One last time, relax, enjoy life and have some fun.  Otherwise take your nose in the air attitude somewhere else. I think that's pretty easy to understand?

Agree. How about we hold off, for awhile anyway, and see if something can be worked out ?  A few days of talking doesn't seem unreasonable. What you say Sergeant York ?

military experts according to foxnews article are agreeing that diplomacy isnt working. so whats the next step??

Agree. How about we hold off, for awhile anyway, and see if something can be worked out ?  A few days of talking doesn't seem unreasonable. What you say Sergeant York ?

I believe all we are doing is talking. Like I said Fatso is a big bully, he has bullied the world past administrations long enough. Trump is fighting the bully the best way. Head on. I really don't see this leading to the end of the world. However something has to be done. what we and the world have done in the past hasn't worked.  Sgt York?  Nah more like Sgt Stryker sands of Iwo Jima.

One would hope that Fox News doesn't have all the answers or privy to back-channel negotiations with our allies.

just saying what the article says. see the biggest difference btw us and NK is that any president has to make decisions that basically appease us for him to keep his job. in NK do you really think he gives a damn what his people think. hell kill off 99 percent of his population today just for fun

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

military experts according to foxnews article are agreeing that diplomacy isnt working. so whats the next step??

That was my point above:  there are more than 25 million in the Seoul metro area which is less than an hour from the DMZ.  
Any attack by us on North Korea would result in NK killing many of those who live in the Seoul area.  Yes, we may stop NK but the price is expected by virtually everyone to be millions of lives.

Should I mention Japan that is several hundred miles away and could be hit by a nuke from NK also?  How about Australia?  Or our West Coast?  NK could pull a "Jonestown" with their Nukes that would affect half of the world.

The next step is for America to sit down and talk directly to NK, in person.  Meanwhile, working with-perhaps pressuring-China and Russia to exert their influence.  

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I believe all we are doing is talking. Like I said Fatso is a big bully, he has bullied the world past administrations long enough. Trump is fighting the bully the best way. Head on. I really don't see this leading to the end of the world. However something has to be done. what we and the world have done in the past hasn't worked.  Sgt York?  Nah more like Sgt Stryker sands of Iwo Jima.

Again, what about many of the 25 million who may die front confronting NK headon?

Just now, BigDrop said:

That was my point above:  there are more than 25 million in the Seoul metro area which is less than an hour from the DMZ.  
Any attack by us on North Korea would result in NK killing many of those who live in the Seoul area.  Yes, we may stop NK but the price is expected by virtually everyone to be millions of lives.

Should I mention Japan that is several hundred miles away and could be hit by a nuke from NK also?  How about Australia?  Or our West Coast?  NK could pull a "Jonestown" with their Nukes that would affect half of the world.

The next step is for America to sit down and talk directly to NK, in person.  Meanwhile, working with-perhaps pressuring-China and Russia to exert their influence.  

i believe we have tried talking. that isnt working. trump has put pressure on china to help they did nothing. 

Just now, BigDrop said:

Again, what about many of the 25 million who may die front confronting NK headon?

if we hit them first then at least they dont our west coast which if the west coast goes i really wont miss it but for the sake of the conversation point is we should hit them first if talking isnt working