Hi, I’m GA

golfaddict1

I’m a sports nut…  and an Abby Normal nut.  

I live eat breathe sports.  Aging, ailments and Father Time aside, I do want to get back in shape and see if surgery (ies) can allow me maybe a decade of better and more competitive recreational activities.    

You’ve seen the behind the back shot… now some very pale skinny legs OMFG I used to squat and do very heavy calf raises.  And for what!   LOL.  Remember, I’m over 50 in all vids and 55 in some.  

Soccer, never played organized ball but one summer in my 20’s I was playing goalie with friends and the two rec league teams started to walk on the field and I wasn’t budging.  :)   Warming up they were cool and one team was taking shots at me.  I fricking loved it.  
Friend’s son, who was the reason I had a few beers and tried some fun vids on an empty indoor field some years back is a good soccer player.  He can do tricks. His dad and I try to stay active when we have the chance during his games… especially after a few brews at the bar lol.  Yes this facility has a bar!  :) 

Golf:  Mid capper, in prime distance was fun, accuracy and short game wasn’t :) I’ve shot below 90 no mulligans lol.  Never below 80.  Upper 80’s in prime common.  It died with injuries. I played in NJ last year pain free.  There’s hope.  

Basketball:  no organized ball.  Played with son often, but not recently 

Baseball:  2nd fav sport.  If I was younger, I’d have a knee scrape. Lol  Tom Seaver was my guy.  I wanted to be a pitcher.  It died age 15 lol   

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1C6iVEzHyo-tEJfYRQJJdacXMp1BfoMe

Hope link works… if not let me know.  I tried to setup short vids.   They aren’t 10’s by the Russian judge lol, just a sports nut challenging himself.  The baseball toss at the link chair is actually a large nut lol.  Like me.  Perfect.  I picked it up and Tom Seaver’d a 54 year old “national” lol heater on the corner of the pink chair on the side of my home.  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’m a sports nut…  and an Abby Normal nut.  

I live eat breathe sports.  Aging, ailments and Father Time aside, I do want to get back in shape and see if surgery (ies) can allow me maybe a decade of better and more competitive recreational activities.    

You’ve seen the behind the back shot… now some very pale skinny legs OMFG I used to squat and do very heavy calf raises.  And for what!   LOL.  Remember, I’m over 50 in all vids and 55 in some.  

Soccer, never played organized ball but one summer in my 20’s I was playing goalie with friends and the two rec league teams started to walk on the field and I wasn’t budging.  :)   Warming up they were cool and one team was taking shots at me.  I fricking loved it.  
Friend’s son, who was the reason I had a few beers and tried some fun vids on an empty indoor field some years back is a good soccer player.  He can do tricks. His dad and I try to stay active when we have the chance during his games… especially after a few brews at the bar lol.  Yes this facility has a bar!  :) 

Golf:  Mid capper, in prime distance was fun, accuracy and short game wasn’t :) I’ve shot below 90 no mulligans lol.  Never below 80.  Upper 80’s in prime common.  It died with injuries. I played in NJ last year pain free.  There’s hope.  

Basketball:  no organized ball.  Played with son often, but not recently 

Baseball:  2nd fav sport.  If I was younger, I’d have a knee scrape. Lol  Tom Seaver was my guy.  I wanted to be a pitcher.  It died age 15 lol   

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1C6iVEzHyo-tEJfYRQJJdacXMp1BfoMe

Hope link works… if not let me know.  I tried to setup short vids.   They aren’t 10’s by the Russian judge lol, just a sports nut challenging himself.  The baseball toss at the link chair is actually a large nut lol.  Like me.  Perfect.  I picked it up and Tom Seaver’d a 54 year old “national” lol heater on the corner of the pink chair on the side of my home.  

Golf,

reading some of your posts I wonder if I’m drinking too much or need a drink?

it’s to early but I’ll have a couple later.

When I first saw your name 10+ years ago I thought cool a golfer. But your just another dude on the course and of course that’s cool😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...