Gas $4.29 in Destin Florida today.

HooverOutlaw

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why would gas prices rise before Biden even takes office? While DJT was still in control? 

Cooinkadink or what? 

Anyway, periods of inflation always seem to follow extended periods of really low interest rates. Also, the "just print more money to lower the us debt" bullshit of DJT. Add in stimulus monies flooding the market. Add in economic growth due to the aforementioned things like printing more money and stimulus, outpacing production capabilities. Etc. Etc. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2020/03/28/donald-trump-and-the-fed-are-destroying-the-us-dollar/?sh=b1204e46ebcb

I don't hate on DJT for having to do the stimulus. But, it's time to stop being disingenuous and blaming Biden for shit caused by his predecessor and his policies. 

Of course Biden hasn't done much of shit to stem it all either. He's in that damned if he do and damned if he doesnt spot at the moment. If he doesn't then high inflation rates continue. If he does, you'll be out here bitching he killed the growth by pressuring the fed ro raise rates. 

Yall can argue in circles back here all you want. 

Just print some more cash. That'll fix it. 

Do you think people and companies make decisions looking forward or just on the particular day? Think "Trump anti-reg and pro-business" and "Biden in the pocket of the Green Left". 

Why is domestic oil production 1.5M barrels per day lower than peak right now? 

What will be your reaction when the new $1.5T spending bill is passed? Trump's fault?

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Yup, all Trump’s fault. You guys really are delusional and lap up any narrative thrown your way.

image.thumb.jpeg.eb26776351c7227c0b9a3ec800156112.jpeg

All those gas and oil men  out there knitting and flooding the market with ugly sweaters and doilies. Got all these grannies out here screaming cut throats. Hahaha

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Do you think people and companies make decisions looking forward or just on the particular day? Think "Trump anti-reg and pro-business" and "Biden in the pocket of the Green Left". 

What will be your reaction when the new $1.5T spending bill is passed? Trump's fault?

why is oil production down?...ask the oil companies not Biden....🤡

21 minutes ago, concha said:

I think those companies are still making record profits while we're typing right now. In the meantime we are down here suffering high inflation and prices out of control. Per the norm for republican neoliberal economic policies, the wealth gap widens.

7.7 billion people on the planet. Jeff Bezos has 163 billion dollars. Elon Musk has 221 billion.  They could give every person on the planet  500 million a piece. Lol Instead the shoot electric cars and William Shatner into space. 

Gimme a break dude. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think those companies are still making record profits while we're typing right now. In the meantime we are down here suffering high inflation and prices out of control inflation. Per the norm for republican neoliberal economic policies, the wealth gap widens.

7.7 billion people on the planet. Jeff Bezos has 163 billion dollars. Elon Musk has 221 billion.  They could give every person on the planet  500 million a piece. Lol Instead the shoot electric cars and William Shatner into space. 

Gimme a break dude. 

The most common measure of income inequality is the Gini coefficient.

The worst states/areas (by highest gap) in the country?

Puerto Rico

New York

DC

Connecticut

Louisiana

Mississippi

California

That's mostly blue and by population is overwhelmingly blue.

Interesting that you reference people who tend to be extremely liberal (Bezos, Musk - mixed bag) but add in Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Brin, Page...

Also of note are your horrible math skills and inability to recognize that these men's wealth (overwhelmingly) is not in cash.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

All those gas and oil men  out there knitting and flooding the market with ugly sweaters and doilies. Got all these grannies out here screaming cut throats. Hahaha

Haha, energy drives the economy. When your policies threaten production futures are impacted which trickle down to every sector in the economy. Everything is driven by the cost of energy. Biden’s policies have a direct impact on the cost of energy. 

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gimme a break dude. 

Hold  up can we not use Georgia math for one minute 

musk bezos has 384 billion dollars and if there’s 8 billion people  on earth that means they can probably give each person $40 bucks  or half a tank of gas 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Hold  up can we not use Georgia math for one minute 

musk bezos has 384 billion dollars and if there’s 8 billion people  on earth that means they can probably give each person $40 bucks  or half a tank of gas 

They could give everyone on the planet a billion per person apiece and still be two of the richest men on the planet. xD 

Not saying they should, but, they could. However there are homeless people all over the place. People back here ready to come to fist a cuffs over who's fault it is that some people can't afford gas and still buy a pack of cigarettes. 

If I have 384 billion eggs and I give away 7 billion eggs, how many eggs do I have left? How far did that slide me down the most eggs havingest fucker in the world list??

2 hours ago, concha said:

The most common measure of income inequality is the Gini coefficient.

The worst states/areas (by highest gap) in the country?

Puerto Rico

New York

DC

Connecticut

Louisiana

Mississippi

California

That's mostly blue and by population is overwhelmingly blue.

Interesting that you reference people who tend to be extremely liberal (Bezos, Musk - mixed bag) but add in Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Brin, Page...

Also of note are your horrible math skills and inability to recognize that these men's wealth (overwhelmingly) is not in cash.

What was horrible about my math? Did you think I wanted to see them give every penny out? The post was clearly for effect or to make a point about the wealth gap. Idc if they're liberal or what. That's irrelevant but I know you feel like they have to be pushed into some identifier box. Social progressives can still be greedy. See... it's really not so easy to paint every person into some weird box. Im a social progressive and economic conservative. I kind of don't fit into any of your boxes, I have to go to the polls with whatever is most important to me today in mind. 

They benefitted from neoliberal economic policies and hold enough assets to be able to do what I said and not even blink or hurt.  Period. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

What was horrible about my math? Did you think I wanted to see them give every penny out? The post was clearly for effect or to make a point about the wealth gap. Idc if they're liberal or what. That's irrelevant but I know you feel like they have to be pushed into some identifier box. Social progressives can still be greedy. See... it's really not so easy to paint every person into some weird box. Im a social progressive and economic conservative. I kind of don't fit into any of your boxes, I have to go to the polls with whatever is most important to me today in mind. 

They benefitted from neoliberal economic policies and hold enough assets to be able to do what I said and not even blink or hurt.  Period. 

Have you ever, in your entire life, passed a math class?

Are you aware that in order to get their billions, they'd have to sell their stock first?

You are a complete simpleton.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Haha, energy drives the economy. When your policies threaten production futures are impacted which trickle down to every sector in the economy. Everything is driven by the cost of energy. Biden’s policies have a direct impact on the cost of energy. 

Everything is connected. Oil isn't the sole driver of the economy because it isn't the only source of energy. 

Biden's policies do have an affect, but, not the only affect. Putin's do as well. Is gas more expensive today in Ireland because of Biden's energy policies? Maybe some. Fact is we didn't see this huge hop in price because of Biden though now did we? 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Have you ever, in your entire life, passed a math class?

Are you aware that in order to get their billions, they'd have to sell their stock first?

You are a complete simpleton.

No you're the simpleton. Again, the post wasn't meant to be taken literally. Duh. Again it was meant for effect to show the wealth gap. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No you're the simpleton. Again, the post wasn't meant to be taken literally. Duh. Again it was meant for effect to show the wealth gap. 

You're typing stupid shit to the point that you're making Dimwit66 look like a Mensa candidate.

FYI, that's really bad.

• Haha 2