And You Boys Thought I Was Looney

Rufus69

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm probably a tad different in my thinking...but personally, I believe that every single sovereign nation should have nuclear capabilities or NONE should have nuclear capabilities.  

Rufus>>

Maybe we should give ours up to make it an even fight? Or maybe we should blow fatboy off the face of the earth by a pissed off US of A?

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

And why are we (US of A) pissed off?

But why shouldn't everybody have nukes?

Why should only a few have them?

Rufus>>

dont poke a sleeping giant like the USA and you wont have to worry about whats coming your way. I think Japan learned that lesson

what is the line we dont cross here...do they actually have it and now its brickmanship or can we use a stuxnet et all device to slow them down....my global parent in based in Seoul and they are not worried but will say that are very cognizant that any war will mean the immediate destruction of Seoul which besides the war itself would cripple the global economy....

40 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They must have learned something... They are now an ally of ours. So what would your opine be?

Hoss, my entire point is...we have this awful fear of other countries acquiring a nuclear program...and the United States is the ONLY country ever to employ one.  And we did it TWICE.  Nobody wins in any nuclear exchange.

Rufus>>

Hoss, my entire point is...we have this awful fear of other countries acquiring a nuclear program...and the United States is the ONLY country ever to employ one.  And we did it TWICE.  Nobody wins in any nuclear exchange.

Rufus>>

Pretty sure we're 1-0.

14 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

I agree that nobody wins a nuclear war. America is the only country to deploy one well two on another country. However we were at war. We were viciously and savagely attacked without warning. After we dropped the 1st bomb we gave them a chance to surrender, they refused. War is hell.  

Perhaps you misinterpreted..."exchange".

Rufus>>

I didn't. Just jerking your chain a little.

That said, there's never actually been an "exchange," so we don't really know for sure if there can be a winner or not.

Gotta run...stocking up my shelter for the coming nuclear winter. :D