I believe this may be one of toughest pre league Schedule for 2022 (Gaels has balls this year)

pde769

The corner canyon game won’t be much of anything. Corner canyon lost twice last year to a Utah team that Gorman beat 35-7. Gotta revenge the brutal loss last year on ESPN to Hamilton. Hawaii and Georgia games will be easy work. The boys will spoil the party. 4-1 in the preseason and they’ll probably win their 9,000 Nevada state title by 80 points. 

• Haha 6

On 3/15/2022 at 8:48 PM, HurricaneNick said:

The corner canyon game won’t be much of anything. Corner canyon lost twice last year to a Utah team that Gorman beat 35-7. Gotta revenge the brutal loss last year on ESPN to Hamilton. Hawaii and Georgia games will be easy work. The boys will spoil the party. 4-1 in the preseason and they’ll probably win their 9,000 Nevada state title by 80 points. 

I wouldn’t be so quick to overlook Kahuku. If they are as good as they were last year that game won’t be easy (not sure what Kahuku is bringing back, though). Kahuku stomped St. Louis worse than BG did. Chandler is never a pushover, either. 

7 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to overlook Kahuku. If they are as good as they were last year that game won’t be easy (not sure what Kahuku is bringing back, though). Kahuku stomped St. Louis worse than BG did. Chandler is never a pushover, either. 

The 2021 St Louis team played one of the oddest seasons in HSFB history. 10 games stretched out over 4 months because of Covid. 

On 3/15/2022 at 9:40 PM, Ga96 said:

Well we know with trams like those the only time their schedule is really elite is when they feel like they've recruited enough talent to win.

"If they challenge themselves they must be recruiting" 

What a bitch comment from a worthless bitch, maybe teams actually want their kids to see more than a few cow towns that they have probably seen by the time they were in 1st grade when scheduling but yeah they must be recruiting or in south GA to be any good

What a fucking joke and I'm still waiting on you posting where I said Columbia had a better athletic program than lowndes which you bring up in every thread you make so post it or get the fuck off this message board

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Hamilton just lost every player

Kahuku is solid but they don't match up against a top 25 team

Corner Canyon 2 years to late

MD

Brookwood If they're a top 5 team in Georgia

Wait... is BG playing kahuku or saint louis? Because I keep seeing kahuku's name being brought up. 

On 3/19/2022 at 9:32 AM, Omaha Vol said:

The way Kahuku was playing I don’t think it mattered. 

Kahuku played 10 games last year with one bye week. Obviously playing games on a weekly basis helps a team to gel, to improve their consistency and to expand the playbook. 

53 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Kahuku played 10 games last year with one bye week. Obviously playing games on a weekly basis helps a team to gel, to improve their consistency and to expand the playbook. 

I understand that, but they still trounced them by 35 and BG won by 21. Because of the rustiness from St. Louis you can add 14 points to their score. That would make it a 21 point win just like BG. 
All I’m saying is it would’ve been an even game last year. THIS year might be a different story. Not sure what Kahuku has coming back. 

On 3/15/2022 at 6:48 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Lmao we could lose all 3 OOS games aslong as gorman beats mater dei and Hamilton literally 42-0 is in the locker room and Hamilton comeback and the boys have to watch both games and this is possibly the most talented gorman team once 5 other pieces arrives but I still don't think they are better than tate but this them will have 25-40 D1 guys and corner canyon should get handled and Brookwood will play us tough and Hawaii in Hawaii is a revenge game but they are so focused on mater dei corner canyon could be a tough game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antt said:

Lmao we could lose all 3 OOS games aslong as gorman beats mater dei and Hamilton literally 42-0 is in the locker room and Hamilton comeback and the boys have to watch both games and this is possibly the most talented gorman team once 5 other pieces arrives but I still don't think they are better than tate but this them will have 25-40 D1 guys and corner canyon should get handled and Brookwood will play us tough and Hawaii in Hawaii is a revenge game but they are so focused on mater dei corner canyon could be a tough game

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/news/vrMWUSGyfE2TbAFb1rin5w/high-school-football-bishop-gorman-schedule-headlined-by-mater-dei-showdown.htm?amp=1

9D9ECD01-07B5-405A-B808-923BC5429991.png

7FE55C57-5E5A-42CE-946D-BC81A2A36D55.png

• Like 3

On 3/21/2022 at 10:10 AM, Antt said:

Must be nice to only be locked in on one game. We play cen10 back to back after y’all and get bosco in league. I hope those 5 pieces are on the LOS. I want to see a war in the trenches.

43 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Must be nice to only be locked in on one game. We play cen10 back to back after y’all and get bosco in league. I hope those 5 pieces are on the LOS. I want to see a war in the trenches.

Yeah oline and dline are solid 2 freshman started on dline and oline lost 2 starters but I'm just happy raleek and David Bailey and that wr are gone 3 cheat codes perfect timing lol and this is alot of vegas strong vs og ducks from youth ball and yeah basically handle mater dei and you guy's will take care of the rest for us it's the Bosco way and we begged them to play in the trinity vs the country they agreed then backed out for Kahuku and told us to play mater dei not knowing it was already a 2 year contract signed with us

• Like 1