Damn Will Smith smacks C Rock on oscars

OldTerrapin

55 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Will Smith is the ultimate cuckold. Wife cheats on him and he takes her back. No “keep your penis out of my wife 😂”. But he confronts Chris Rock over a joke (which he openly laughs at) smh. What a cuck. Chris Rock handled it like a bauce.

He was defending Jada after Chris’ distasteful joke. I don’t blame Will for smacking him.

50 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

He was defending Jada after Chris’ distasteful joke. I don’t blame Will for smacking him.

Did you watch the video. He was laughing at the joke, seemed to think it was pretty funny. Then what, he looked at her and all of a sudden become offended.

Again she’s cheated on him and the action he’s taken was….zero. So he’s now suddenly growing a pair and taking a stand, what a fraud.

E5B5A3A8-4E7E-499C-9E7C-E13FFCD1DBBF.png

5E4BC2AD-4252-4146-B89A-9CDCC73C87AC.png

• Like 1

will is a joke. Chris was just doing what comedians do. He was really being nice for what he is capable of. 

He cheated on her and she made him her b.tch. Neither of them cared enough about each other to not fuck multiple people but all of a sudden care about a damn joke. The only part i hate is people calling it a bunch when he clearly slapped him. I guess the word punch gets the most views.

Some say it was staged and if so its still pitiful if 2 black men agreed to do something lame like that for a damn awards show. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

will is a joke. Chris was just doing what comedians do. He was really being nice for what he is capable of. 

He cheated on her and she made him her b.tch. Neither of them cared enough about each other to not fuck multiple people but all of a sudden care about a damn joke. The only part i hate is people calling it a bunch when he clearly slapped him. I guess the word punch gets the most views.

Some say it was staged and if so its still pitiful if 2 black men agreed to do something lame like that for a damn awards show. 

Want to give you a like for a portion of your thought. Your last paragraph was on point, if that was the case but I wonder what triggerd Will?

He did laugh at first then it appears Jada said something in her reaction. It did look as if she did not find it funny. She is suffering from alopecia, a disease that creates the inability of the person to maintain and grow hair. It truly may have hurt her feelings and he did what he felt he had to as a man.

It must have been something serious.

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Y’all bafoons will eat up anything, obviously this shit was staged, had to spice up the Oscars a bit

The buffoon is you. It was obviously not staged. Put it this way if it was then they should have handed out 3 more Oscars.. Sorry the conspiracy theorist will have to sit this one out,, but they won't of course. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

The buffoon is you. It was obviously not staged. Put it this way if it was then they should have handed out 3 more Oscars.. Sorry the conspiracy theorist will have to sit this one out,, but they won't of course. 

I’m gonna have to rewatch it, I thought will was in movies with Chris rock and Adam sandlot so I thought they were Homies

41 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@OldTerrapin seconds question would be how come he can assault someone on live tv and not get arrested for it?

Authorities said they are aware of what happened but Crack Rock has not decided to press charges at this time. This was on the real news this AM (except the crack part. That was all me lol)

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Damn Will Smith smacks C Rock on oscars
17 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

The joke had no connotation to race in it and it was only one comment.

Not really a joke.

Sure it was a joke. A bad one at that referring to Demi Moore shaving her head for the GI Jane movie. It would be ok if she shaved her head for a role or on purpose but not a disease that is causing her hair to fall out. Especially since she has been vocal about the trauma it's caused her and what not. I am not defending either guy in this. It was good entertainment to me but the joke was in poor taste for sure. I don't watch those shows but the aftermath has been quite entertaining.

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Sure it was a joke. A bad one at that referring to Demi Moore shaving her head for the GI Jane movie. It would be ok if she shaved her head for a role or on purpose but not a disease that is causing her hair to fall out. Especially since she has been vocal about the trauma it's caused her and what not. I am not defending either guy in this. It was good entertainment to me but the joke was in poor taste for sure. I don't watch those shows but the aftermath has been quite entertaining for sure. 

I can assure you that was not a planned event. Some pain was experienced.