Damn Will Smith smacks C Rock on oscars

OldTerrapin

54 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Interesting so some of my TikToks post then others don’t ??

hmmm 

That might be a good thing 😂. Don’t get the Tik Tok thing. I had it for half a day and deleted it. My buddy sends me a ton of those every day and loves it. Almost all are just gay of the gayest high order, so I just stopped opening. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

That might be a good thing 😂. Don’t get the Tik Tok thing. I had it for half a day and deleted it. My buddy sends me a ton of those every day and loves it. Almost all are just gay of the gayest high order, so I just stopped opening. 

I tried it for a minute but it was just one young girl after another dancing in a string bikini or her underwears saying how they like older men and what not. It was ok at first but got old.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@OldTerrapin @Cossacks I was thinking, does will smith walk up and bitch slaps terry crews or Dwayne  the Rock if they made that joke, or is it squarely will picked the smallest guy to go after

He punched an alien for us!

You leave him alone.

For all we know he may still be annoyed about never getting to go to that barbecue 😢

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

He punched an alien for us!

You leave him alone.

For all we know he may still be annoyed about never getting to go to that barbecue 😢

IMG_9242.MOV 9.35 MB · 0 downloads

See, I have a link attached on this post that isn't an embedded player, and if I try to click it it just says not available. 

When I click on these types of .MOV attachments this screen is what I get ...

Screenshot_20220329-182049-110.thumb.png.ab7f4473028c195adf753ac23a363da5.png

I think they almost have to be .mp4 format or the site won't allow them to be embedded. Something to do with the .MOV file is the issue. Obviously some devices don't open those types of files and/or the site doesn't exactly like them so much either. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See, I have a link attached on this post that isn't an embedded player, and if I try to click it it just says not available. 

When I click on these types of .MOV attachments this screen is what I get ...

Screenshot_20220329-182049-110.thumb.png.ab7f4473028c195adf753ac23a363da5.png

I think they almost have to be .mp4 format or the site won't allow them to be embedded. Something to do with the .MOV file is the issue. Obviously some devices don't open those types of files and/or the site doesn't exactly like them so much either. 

• Like 1