Finally announced Thompson vs Buford in freedom bowl.

HooverOutlaw

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

13,000 schools play football being a a top 100 is a national power that is better than the top 1%.

I hate when that's used. 

98 percent of schools are irrelevant in every state(probably higher than that)

What's the percentage of different state champs in Alabama in the highest classification the last 20 years? That's just for your state. 

7A has 32 teams

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

13,000 schools play football being a a top 100 is a national power that is better than the top 1%.

Buford is the most talented team in Georgia most years and they have sent tons of kids to the next level.......and have for some time.

They are as much as a national powerhouse as ANY team in California not named Mater Dei or CA Bosco who have both just recently reached "powerhouse status", if you want to call it that.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I hate when that's used. 

98 percent of schools are irrelevant in every state(probably higher than that)

What's the percentage of different state champs in Alabama in the highest classification the last 20 years? That's just for your state. 

7A has 32 teams

From 2000-2013 6A was the top class 64-66 teams roughly

From 2014 -2021 7A was the top class 32 teams 7A plays 1 less playoff game.

Champions 

2000 Hoover

2001 Daphne 

2002 Hoover

2003 Hoover 

2004 Hoover 

2005 Hoover

2006 Prattville 

2007 Prattville 

2008 Prattville 

2009 Hoover

2010 Daphne 

2011 Prattville 

2012 Hoover

2013 Hoover

2014 Hoover first 7A game

2015 McGill

2016 Hoover 

2017 Hoover

2018 Central Phenix City

2019 Thompson 

2020 Thompson 

2021 Thompson

Totals

Hoover 11

Prattville 4

Thompson 3

Daphne 2

Central PC 1

Mc Gill  1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

if my team got bent over and back blown out by DFB

YOUR TEAM is 0-5 vs Good Counsel including getting waxed when they won state. nj has NEVER beaten Good Counsel. 

Don't worry I will post that dumbass thread you started counting down the days until YOUR TEAM would roll Good Counsel. What a fuckin' joke that thread was.

Catholic-BR had NO problem with Good Counsel. May not this year, take notes, crackhead.

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YOUR TEAM is 0-5 vs Good Counsel including getting waxed when they won state. nj has NEVER beaten Good Counsel. 

Don't worry I will post that dumbass thread you started counting down the days until YOUR TEAM would roll Good Counsel. What a fuckin' joke that thread was.

Catholic-BR had NO problem with Good Counsel. May not this year, take notes, crackhead.

Y’all beat GC cause joes injured their star QB so u played thier backup squad 

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Your team is 0-1 vs DBP and not even an elite DBP team. While Rummel was a top 3 team in Louisiana