The Most Hated Name In The World

Editor

classified-ink-stamp-vector-illustration-word-red-115601381.thumb.jpg.f33a9bfdd70f6b497c83b508c0f9feb0.jpg

Creating The Most Hated Name In The World / Unifying The World Through Hate : An Interview With King Nazir Muhammad 

Mr Muhammad, it is my understanding that you intentionally changed your name to something you knew everyone would hate.

Why would anyone want to do that ?

And why is the name you chose so hated - in your opinion ? 

There are a few elements that makes this name so hated ..

#1. After 9/11 the name "Muhammad" was definitely not the name to have because in the minds of the people it is associated with those events. 

#2. I added "King" to it , because as a black man in a society plagued with racism and a low opinion of black men. It would offend a racist to the core to have to address a black man as King. 

#3. The last element is claiming the title of "prophet" because that puts the name in direct conflict or competition with the historical Prophet Muhammad. 

And if you add all of these elements together, you have a name that a large group of ordinary christian American's don't particularly like. 

You have a name that racist don't like. 

You have a name that 1.8 billion orthodox Muslims are not particularly fond of as well. 

And I would have to say that is a very large portion of the world.  

I see your point, but why did you want a name everyone would hate ? 

Bacause it would make me an outcast .. 

As an artist, how is that beneficial to your career ? 

Because I'd be able to explain why this name is so hated - as someone on the outside looking in - which gives me a point of view that no one else has.

And from the outside, I can see that the name Prophet-King Nazir Muhammad has the power to "unite" so many demographics.

Ok, but why would that be a problem ?

Because if their "commonalities" are bigotry, racism and hatred that wouldn't be good PR for a world that points the finger at each other. 

And who wants to find out that they are just like the people they despise ?

So you're saying oddly enough, that the world can be united through their hatred of you ? 

Exactly !!!  

Why can't you get the world to unify through love rather than hatred ?

I don't know, you'd have to ask the world ... 

#WorldsMostHatedName #KingNazirMuhammad #UnitedHate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Editor
      THE CANCEL CULTURE COMEDY HIT LIST
      BOOK REVIEW | @Socialdamus 
      Inspired by Legendary Comedians Paul Mooney & Rudy Ray Moore aka Dolemite ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
       "He was there to prevent Jesus Christ from being crucified, but even he paid him no attention. - He gained historical fame as being the one person nobody takes seriously " - Simply because he's always worked for less than minimum wage 😂 and never asked for a raise #Socialdamus 

• By Editor
      STRANGE NEWS : Are You Seeing 444 ? - " The mysterious number sequence 444 that has until now been oddly noticed by what seemed to be a select group of spiritually enlightened people, is rapidly being seen by everybody on twitter " - A trend that is robbing it of it's mystique and rarity.

#444Viral

• By DigitalPro
      Freeing Young Democrats From Slavery
      Blueprint By @Socialdamus
      Since 1863 young Democrats have been haunted by the stigma that they were once known as The Party of Slavery and segregation. 
      But that was until a unique opportunity arose in which A Million White Democrats could be freed from this enslaving stigma. 
      A descendant of Slavery is now asking for young democrats to give One Dollar as a symbolic gesture of their need for freedom. 
      The freedom from the assumption that they have NO intention of ever resolving the issue of Reparations anytime in the near future. 
      An assumption that makes this gesture so important, because In the spirit of the Rev. Jesse Jackson We Must Keep Hope Alive  Because just as black people had no hope in ever seeing a black president. 
      Black people believe the possibility of being granted Reparations is a hopeless dream - Until Now 
      Now The Members of A Once Slave Advocating Party Have The Opportunity To Fund The Hope by ➡️ [ CLICKING HERE ]
      And every dollar gives the masses hope that if One Black Man can get his reparations - Then one day they all will get theirs too.
      And nothing is more motivational than knowing that a pot of gold is waiting at the end of the rainbow 

• By DigitalPro
      Op-ed By @KingMuhammad1
      #1. Islamophobia has become a Diagnosable Mental Disorder - Labeled amongst a list of particular phobia types.
      And just before 9/11/2001 it was estimated that 19 Million people in the United States suffered from some type of phobia. 
      Later In 2015 it was reported that 55% of Americans are now islamo-phobic SEE HERE
      This means that 175 Million people out of the 329 Million people living in the United States suffer from this condition. 
      Conclusion : Islam is and has been causing a mental health epidemic and the only way to cure it is to separate the cause from those it is effecting.
      And if it is negatively effecting the mental health of half the population it must be banned. 
      TRUMP BANS MUSLIMS
      This was not a decision of hate or discrimination, this was a way of dealing with a public health hazard. 
      BE ADVISED : Islamophobia is a sickness, and if you suffer from this affliction Please Seek Medical Attention. 
      #Trumps_Islamophobia