Corey Lambert fired as John Ehret football coach three weeks before start of season

TheRealCAJ

4 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Major blow for John Ehret who travels to West Monroe on Week 1. Wonder if they still make that trip?

http://www.nola.com/prepsports/index.ssf/2017/08/corey_lambert_fired_as_ehret_f.html

Who this dude pissed off now?!?!

Next guy up I guess.  If Karr can do it...Ehret should be able is the assistants are SOMEWHAT capable.

Too much talent to not make a decent run in the playoffs.

(Sidenote:  Can CU get down there and flip Houston?  We don't need him as a "Lamb.")

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Can we keep these posts about relevant teams, please? This is a national forum after all. Thx. 

Ehret is Preseason #3 here in some polls making them as relevant as overrated Don Bosco. 

I guess the more you talk about teams the better they are here right, gardenball?...Lord knows you have a mooch mouth on you!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:Can we keep these posts about relevant teams, please? This is a national forum after all. Thx. 

John Ehret is loaded.  I would imagine this is big news down there. They would be the favorite if they played in the BNU this season.  Not sure about now though, losing the head coach with 2-3 weeks until the regular season is a big blow to handle for any team.  What did this guy do to get canned?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

John Ehret is loaded.  I would imagine this is big news down there. They would be the favorite if they played in the BNU this season.  Not sure about now though, losing the head coach with 2-3 weeks until the regular season is a big blow to handle for any team.  What did this guy do to get canned?

Pretty big news......

I guess they have been investigating John Ehret and the HC for months now and this was the first result. Still trying to put it all together on what exactly happened. 

Super talanted team though......run with anyone nationally.

7 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Pretty big news......

I guess they have been investigating John Ehret and the HC for months now and this was the first result. Still trying to put it all together on what exactly happened. 

Super talanted team though......run with anyone nationally.

What happened was they caught him trying to lie and say kids were homeless when they weren't to get into Ehret. Crutchfield and the Helen Cox coach probably reported him and Ehret football, boys basketball, and boys track almost got the death penalty.

On 8/10/2017 at 7:50 AM, TheRealCAJ said:

Major blow for John Ehret who travels to West Monroe on Week 1. Wonder if they still make that trip?

http://www.nola.com/prepsports/index.ssf/2017/08/corey_lambert_fired_as_ehret_f.html

I'm sure they're getting a payday, why wouldn't they still make the trip? 

could actually be a big motivator if he was popular with the kids  :o