OT: Found a gym for some libs

181pl

25 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Again just how many of police stops lead to an altercation? The % is extremely low. I don't see or hear any of the cop hating you seem to in Az. People and businesses are investigated everyday in this country. Are they as bad as cops are as you say?

These guys kill me, Jimbo.  Talk about the victim mentality.  Just fucking obey the damn laws. Don't act a fool when you get stopped by a cop, and be on your merry way. I don't care where you live. It's not rocket science.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

I said no such thing and I meant no such thing. I am aware of everything in my world. My life is not yours. You don't see my world. You don't have my history. The numbers only add to my thought. 12.3 % of the pop. 37.7 of the inmates. 

Do the math.

No math needs to be done, SN.  I actually understand why there is such a "discrepancy".  Liberals just don't wanna be accountable and just want to plain ignore what's going on around them.  

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

And aren't you glad. 

Why would I be glad?  I want to see the black man....EVERY man for that matter, raise themselves up and not have to live in the shit show that the democrats created.  Everyone has an opportunity to succeed.  I won't buy anything less.  Sorry.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

You see, a problem exist in the thinking. I am not a liberal. I am a human. Why can't me and my idea's be accepted as that?

Yes you are a human, brother.  And obviously smart.  Use that intelligence to make things better.  Not live bitterly in the past.  Seems to me that you've got the right idea, but you can't accept that life was what it was.  Key word...WAS.  Just my .02.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Come on man. The Dems did not put us in the condition we are in alone. This goes back before either of us were born. If you want to look at it realistically, Obama saved this nation from certain financial ruin. Don't want to hear no bull about it because it is true and it is documented. It is written history, 

You can't change that. 

Obama was the president when the US rebounded from financial turmoil for sure.  I'll give credit where credit is due.  He made some initial good decisions that got us going back in the right direction. That said, I have no doubt AT ALL that Trump would've done the same...probably without raising the national debt to an epic record deficit. This country is too strong to go bankrupt.  There was only one way to go, and that was up.  It was just a matter of time.

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yes, everyone does have an opportunity to succeed but when you are starting from the back, 240 years is not made up in a short time. It will take generations to equalize this mixture. 

I agree with this post.  But now it's time to start.  And asking for handouts, crying racism at every turn, and letting our "culture" go to shit through crappy immigration policy, and forcing all the evil white people to conform is not going to work.  

5 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Again just how many of police stops lead to an altercation? The % is extremely low. I don't see or hear any of the cop hating you seem to in Az. People and businesses are investigated everyday in this country. Are they as bad as cops are as you say?

I only questioned your suggestion that cops should harass and arrest anyone that comes and goes from that discriminatory health club. That's not a positive or legal response to that situation. I haven't blasted the cops on this site. They deal with the lowest common denominator of society everyday. But when they hire A-holes and cover up their F ups, that bull$hit too. Fire their ass and/or put them in jail. Police shouldn't tolerate criminals in their ranks however small the percentage may be.