Eli Ricks!

HurricaneNick

Dumb move! He was leaving his boys at lsu and heading back to Alabama with weed. Caught in the middle in Mississippi. I guess he wouldn’t be a former lsu DB if he wasn’t busted for pot. I’m starting to think Corey Raymond was the dope man. I hope Saban suspends him for a couple games. Too much talent, has to learn his lesson. It is still a bit silly adults are being arrested for pot but those are the rules and he knows better. Hope is not lost for the kid, notorious lsu stoner Honey badger has killed it in the league after being dismissed from the team for multiple marijuana suspensions. 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Dumb move! He was leaving his boys at lsu and heading back to Alabama with weed. Caught in the middle in Mississippi. I guess he wouldn’t be a former lsu DB if he wasn’t busted for pot. I’m starting to think Corey Raymond was the dope man. I hope Saban suspends him for a couple games. Too much talent, has to learn his lesson. It is still a bit silly adults are being arrested for pot but those are the rules and he knows better. Hope is not lost for the kid, notorious lsu stoner Honey badger has killed it in the league after being dismissed from the team for multiple marijuana suspensions. 

We told you to Rick's was a drug addict a year ago.... and he can't tackle, actually runs away from contact.

Paint it however you want to paint it.... Bring up whatever you want to bring up. Blame the world if it makes you feel better.

Rick's is bad news and a terrible football player.

• Haha 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Rick's is a terrible football player.

Retard. 😂 Freshman All American. 5 picks in 14 games. Had shoulder surgery. It is what it is. You also said Bryce young was Tate martell. You couldn’t evaluate a football player to save your soul. You just talk to talk. The internet has allowed you to have a voice. I get it. Dumb people shouldn’t be on the internet but I get it. What else is an unemployed swamp rat gonna do on a Monday morning? 

He was just participating in what lsu db’s do. You must have some good weed down there in the swamp. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We told you to Rick's was a drug addict a year ago.... and he can't tackle, actually runs away from contact.

Paint it however you want to paint it.... Bring up whatever you want to bring up. Blame the world if it makes you feel better.

Rick's is bad news and a terrible football player.

Dion Sanders, Arguably the greatest corner in history couldn’t tackle himself out of a paper bag.

Please post about (1) kid that actually grew up in the mater dump area that plays or has played football at an elite level.

This ones from rancho cucamonga and the last one you posted about its from a whole other states. Where are the real mater dump kids?

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Retard. 😂 Freshman All American. 5 picks in 14 games. Had shoulder surgery. It is what it is. You also said Bryce young was Tate martell. You couldn’t evaluate a football player to save your soul. You just talk to talk. The internet has allowed you to have a voice. I get it. Dumb people shouldn’t be on the internet but I get it. What else is an unemployed swamp rat gonna do on a Monday morning? 

He was just participating in what lsu db’s do. You must have some good weed down there in the swamp. 

The kid Never should have traded a good “Catholic” Education for IMG…. 🤣

I am sure Smoking Weed and Speeding are part of the IMG DB Curriculum….🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Little mdnicky trying to get out in front of the story was pretty humorous though.

Don't hire this guy to be on your spin team. 

😂

In front of the story? I’m on west coast time junior. I posted when I found out and called his actions dumb while calling for a suspension to keep him accountable. You and 96 are as special as they come. 

46 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

In front of the story? I’m on west coast time junior. I posted when I found out and called his actions dumb while calling for a suspension to keep him accountable. You and 96 are as special as they come. 

You suck at spin, but you get a A+ for blaming everyone else.

.... even calling a LSU coach a dope peddler.

We expect no more out of you, mdnicky.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You suck at spin, but you get a A+ for blaming everyone else.

.... even calling a LSU coach a dope peddler.

We expect no more out of you, mdnicky.

Who else was blamed? Just hand the phone to the other meth rat and have him read. I said his actions were dumb, he should be suspended, and has to learn his lesson. Lmao. Just give reading a shot once little boy. 

Also, it was clearly a joke but his whole db room was high Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Please post about (1) kid that actually grew up in the mater dump area that plays or has played football at an elite level.

This ones from rancho cucamonga and the last one you posted about its from a whole other states. Where are the real mater dump kids?

The players almost universally grew up in the area. But, if you want the most narrow definition of “area,” here is an example: 

5EABAF7B-4BF7-4803-A578-D8E19B8681A5.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

He drives but he don’t got no car 

A141995A-65B5-46E7-867F-13E7C2E9AB55.gif

My time is to valuable to many people and myself to spend extra time in a car.  Heck if you are on I-65 south on a holiday weekend or summer time headed to the beach if you are going 75 you will get run over. During these times minimum 85 or faster. I have been running 85 and been left in the slow lane by nearly ever driver before. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

My time is to valuable to many people and myself to spend extra time in a car.  Heck if you are on I-65 south on a holiday weekend or summer time headed to the beach if you are going 75 you will get run over. During these times minimum 85 or faster. I have been running 85 and been left in the slow lane by nearly ever driver before. 

My F250 wobbles at 50 mph rarely you see me driving anywhere past 55,   put my hazards on, light my stoagie up and just coast down the highway