Eli Ricks!

HurricaneNick

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

My family is more valuable than my time.....

That’s bullshit, your on here 4am to 4pm to 12 at night, your family is like at the bottom of your priority list, for Christ sake you took a vacation to the Carolina just so watch a flag football team from Louisiana play

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Driving slow like an old confused woman takes time away from your family.

The fact that you might get to the beach 5 minutes faster than me is probably one of your life's greatest accomplishments.

It's people like you I have to look out for on the road and why insurance is so freaking high.

Slow down, old man. Stop impressing yourself.

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The fact that you might get to the beach 5 minutes faster than me is probably one of your life's greatest accomplishments.

It's people like you I have to look out for on the road and why insurance is so freaking high.

Slow down, old man. Stop impressing yourself.

People that drive slow cause wrecks.  If I'm running 85 plus probably gives me at least and extra hour or more time on the beach.

You probably go slow because you are confused on where you are going.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

People that drive slow cause wrecks.  If I'm running 85 plus probably gives me at least and extra hour or more time on the beach.

If you say so old crazy man....

Just 1 speeding ticket can raise your insurance as much as 30%. 

If the speed limit is 70 on the open I might drive 75. Good enough speed for me and I don't have to look in the mirror the entire trip.

I'm done with with talking about very old men speeding and thinking it's cool!

Truck on old man and enjoy the beach.

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He goes slow because it takes extra time to read the street signs. I guess LA education system sucks on purpose to keep the auto insurance rates down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Louisiana probably has the most expensive auto insurance on the planet.

Most of you bums couldn't even afford to drive here if you buy a new vehicle. I don't care how good you think you drive.

Best just to follow the rules of the road or bend them just a tad and go on about life.

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana probably has the most expensive auto insurance on the planet.

Most of you bums couldn't even afford to drive here if you buy a new vehicle. I don't care how good you think you drive.

Best just to follow the rules of the road or bend them just a tad and go on about life.

You have the most expensive auto insurance because they take credit score in account. 450 state average credit score doesn’t help your cause. Why do you think they have a Rent A Center on every block. Did You know they give you 440 points just for signing your name correctly 🤪

2 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You have the most expensive auto insurance because they take credit score in account. 450 state average credit score doesn’t help your cause. Why do you think they have a Rent A Center on every block. Did You know they give you 440 points just for signing your name correctly 🤪

That's more bullshit coming from California (not surprising). Looks like Delaware passed us though.  Doesn't matter in the large picture. Get pulled over for anything here/anywhere and you can become insurance poor quickly.

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/research/most-expensive-states-for-car-insurance/

The 10 Most Expensive States for Car Insurance

1. Delaware

• Average annual auto insurance premium: $2,703
  • Average FICO® Score: 714
  • Average personal income: $58,891
  • Population per square mile rank: 7

2. Louisiana

• Average annual auto insurance premium: $2,569
  • Average FICO® Score: 689
  • Average personal income: $54,137
  • Population per square mile rank: 27

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

busted for marijuana? reminds me of Randy Estes, a complete waste of a talent, he had all the talent in the world, just the wrong attitude, didn't have the heart, one of the best defensive players to ever come out of CA but yet never saw a college football field, despite being over 20 years ago.

That was a few months ago. He had a joint. What was actually worse than that was he was speeding and had no insurance. 
As far as I am aware he is practicing with Bama now and will be their starting CB. That is unless you are referring to something new that I wasn’t aware of.