Jump to content

Eli Ricks!


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

 

My family is more valuable than my time.....

That’s bullshit, your on here 4am to 4pm to 12 at night, your family is like at the bottom of your priority list, for Christ sake you took a vacation to the Carolina just so watch a flag football team from Louisiana play

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Driving slow like an old confused woman takes time away from your family.

The fact that you might get to the beach 5 minutes faster than me is probably one of your life's greatest accomplishments.

It's people like you I have to look out for on the road and why insurance is so freaking high.

Slow down, old man. Stop impressing yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The fact that you might get to the beach 5 minutes faster than me is probably one of your life's greatest accomplishments.

It's people like you I have to look out for on the road and why insurance is so freaking high.

Slow down, old man. Stop impressing yourself.

People that drive slow cause wrecks.  If I'm running 85 plus probably gives me at least and extra hour or more time on the beach.

You probably go slow because you are confused on where you are going.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

People that drive slow cause wrecks.  If I'm running 85 plus probably gives me at least and extra hour or more time on the beach.

You probably go slow because you are confused on where you are going.

If you say so old crazy man....

Just 1 speeding ticket can raise your insurance as much as 30%. 

If the speed limit is 70 on the open I might drive 75. Good enough speed for me and I don't have to look in the mirror the entire trip.

I'm done with with talking about very old men speeding and thinking it's cool!

Truck on old man and enjoy the beach.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

People that drive slow cause wrecks.  If I'm running 85 plus probably gives me at least and extra hour or more time on the beach.

You probably go slow because you are confused on where you are going.

He goes slow because it takes extra time to read the street signs. I guess LA education system sucks on purpose to keep the auto insurance rates down.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Louisiana probably has the most expensive auto insurance on the planet.

Most of you bums couldn't even afford to drive here if you buy a new vehicle. I don't care how good you think you drive.

Best just to follow the rules of the road or bend them just a tad and go on about life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Louisiana probably has the most expensive auto insurance on the planet.

Most of you bums couldn't even afford to drive here if you buy a new vehicle. I don't care how good you think you drive.

Best just to follow the rules of the road or bend them just a tad and go on about life.

You have the most expensive auto insurance because they take credit score in account. 450 state average credit score doesn’t help your cause. Why do you think they have a Rent A Center on every block. Did You know they give you 440 points just for signing your name correctly 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You have the most expensive auto insurance because they take credit score in account. 450 state average credit score doesn’t help your cause. Why do you think they have a Rent A Center on every block. Did You know they give you 440 points just for signing your name correctly 🤪

That's more bullshit coming from California (not surprising). Looks like Delaware passed us though.  Doesn't matter in the large picture. Get pulled over for anything here/anywhere and you can become insurance poor quickly.

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/research/most-expensive-states-for-car-insurance/

The 10 Most Expensive States for Car Insurance

1. Delaware

  • Average annual auto insurance premium: $2,703
  • Average FICO® Score: 714
  • Average personal income: $58,891
  • Population per square mile rank: 7

2. Louisiana

  • Average annual auto insurance premium: $2,569
  • Average FICO® Score: 689
  • Average personal income: $54,137
  • Population per square mile rank: 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...