I think Zachary QB Eli Holstein Will Be The #1 QB This Year When The Smoke Clears.

RedZone

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Anyone on here mention that sparq ratings do not include throwing, going through progressions, reading defenses? You know, the things that make a quarterback successful. Congrats to the kid for running fast and jumping high, he’s definitely a good athlete. 

Red already knows that, he’s just tried to be an asshole and was successful. 

28 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Red already knows that, he’s just tried to be an asshole and was successful. 

I don't expect any positive feedback (most won't even watch), but Eli Holstein can throw the ball...and Nick Saban wants him very badly. Eli Holstein was committed to Texas A&M, but decommitted when Nick Saban put on the press. Most expect Holstein to commit to Alabama any day, he's recently visited there twice. 

He's currently ranked #8. I'm just saying don't be surprised if he moves up the ladder. He had a great weekend in Las Vegas.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2GcXZg

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't expect any positive feedback (most won't even watch), but Eli Holstein can throw the ball...and Nick Saban wants him very badly. Eli Holstein was committed to Texas A&M, but decommitted when Nick Saban put on the press. Most expect Holstein to commit to Alabama any day, he's recently visited there twice. 

He's currently ranked #8. I'm just saying don't be surprised if he moves up the ladder. He had a great weekend in Las Vegas.

Your assessment of Eli was not the asshole part, it’s your opinion based on a meaningless  test. The asshole part was the remarks on Young and other quarterbacks with inferior spark scores. At least the other qb’s have proven themselves to some extent against top notch competition, Eli hasn’t done a damn  thing other then score high on a agility test. Quit being a asshole!

Just now, Norcalnut said:

The asshole part was the remarks on Young and other quarterbacks with inferior spark scores. 

Sorry, man.

Those were their scores.

Eli is a freak ATH and QB because you don't know that has nothing to do with me.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

I think Connor Weigman and Jaden Rashada might have had something to do with that decommitment along with Saban.

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

I think Connor Weigman and Jaden Rashada might have had something to do with that decommitment along with Saban.

Alabama has Ty Simpson who they are high on.

He was a 5* and #3 rated QB in 2022 Class

https://247sports.com/Player/Ty-Simpson-46056473/high-school-218790/

I don't know. I do know all the recruiting outlets have Eli Holstein penciled in to commit to Alabama. I don't know what he's waiting on. I did read Ohio St might be in play, but I doubt that seriously..

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Anyone on here mention that sparq ratings do not include throwing, going through progressions, reading defenses? You know, the things that make a quarterback successful. Congrats to the kid for running fast and jumping high, he’s definitely a good athlete. 

So you are saying the couple guys currently ahead of Eli Holstein are better at throwing, going through progressions and reading defenses?

That's pretty humorous too!!

#stopthemadness

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So you are saying the couple guys currently ahead of Eli Holstein are better at throwing, going through progressions and reading defenses?

That's pretty humorous too!!

#stopthemadness

Is that what I said little boy? No, it isn’t. Just READ. Have someone that is competent and can comprehend sentences break it down for you. Go to the public library and ask somebody for help. Goodness gracious dude it’s incredible how dumb you are. 

I said a sparq rating is not indicative of the things mentioned. It was really that simple. I would tell you to stop overthinking it but it’s clearly evident you aren’t thinking at all.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Is that what I said little boy? No, it isn’t. Just READ. Have someone that is competent and can comprehend sentences break it down for you. Go to the public library and ask somebody for help. Goodness gracious dude it’s incredible how dumb you are. 

RED makes GA96 look like Bryant Gumbel

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Is that what I said little boy?

Pretty much.....it's right there for all to read.

We are talking about ranking high school football QBs.......you said fuck SPARQ basically.

Prove those other guys are better throwers and etc.

That's right!

Just now, RedZone said:

Pretty much.....it's right there for all to read.

We are talking about ranking high school football QBs.......you said fuck SPARQ basically.

Prove those other guys are better throwers and etc.

That's right!

I think you’re just trolling at this point. You can’t be this dumb. That’s not pretty much what I said. Not what I said at all actually. I did not say fuck sparq. I did not say anyone was better at the things mentioned either. Deep breath. Hit the pipe. You can continue your manic meltdown later. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I think you’re just trolling at this point. You can’t be this dumb. That’s not pretty much what I said. Not what I said at all actually. I did not say fuck sparq. I did not say anyone was better at the things mentioned either. Deep breath. Hit the pipe. You can continue your manic meltdown later. 

It's exactly what you said.

You then mocked the Louisiana kid because he can jump high and run fast. 

Anyways I knew you had no proof whatsoever to back that up.

Cya, mdnicky.

59 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's exactly what you said.

You then mocked the Louisiana kid because he can jump high and run fast. 

Anyways I knew you had no proof whatsoever to back that up.

Cya, mdnicky.

The only thing he mentioned is Sparq doesn't measure what truly makes a QB successful.  None of which any system can measure

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I guess you California Dreamers could tell me why the 3 CA QBs rated ahead of Eli Holstein are better....of course you can.

Oooops, I've watched their highlights, maybe you can't.

Here's a lovely song anyways.

I DO like that tune a lot though. 👍

One of the best songs to ever come out of California. I know all the words.

We will see how great Bryce Young 's decision making skills are if makes the NFL.

Playing at mater dei and Alabama takes very little thought. What a charmed football life.

I do hope Young hits the weights though. What does he bench press now?...125 lbs?

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We will see how great Bryce Young 's decision making skills are if makes the NFL.

Playing at mater dei and Alabama takes very little thought. What a charmed football life.

I do hope Young hits the weights though. What does he bench press now?...125 lbs?

You talk a lot of shit for someone that lives in the poorest state of America 

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

that lives in the poorest state of America 

I live in one of the richest football states in America......and have seen and followed some of the best to ever play the game. I'm highly qualified.

You on the other hand are, well...you know, a confessed crackhead looking for laughs.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I live in one of the richest football states in America......and have seen and followed some of the best to ever play the game. I'm highly qualified.

You on the other hand are, well...you know, a confessed crackhead looking for laughs.

C7DC686E-C69F-4345-91CC-9C0566427BBE.jpeg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Incorrect.

That would be Mississippi.

But Louisiana is damn near close.

True but Mississippi roads aren’t made of 300 year old cobble stone that’s been soaking in piss and vomit which gives the bayou that stank aroma it gives off

• Like 1