Allen Eagles?

RedZone

Will play SJB, CA...... but to my knowledge have never played Katy.

Do Katy and Allen just not want to play a football game?

Sometimes on the Texas Forums you might see something like 2014 Allen vs 2015 Katy...who wins? etc.

Seems like a no brainer match up to me at some point.......basically a 3 hour trip.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Will play SJB, CA...... but to my knowledge have never played Katy.

Do Katy and Allen just not want to play a football game?

Sometimes on the Texas Forums you might see something like 2014 Allen vs 2015 Katy...who wins? etc.

Seems like a no brainer match up to me at some point.......basically a 3 hour trip.

Duncanville- Katy

SLC-Northshore

Are other games that should happen.  NS- Carroll should've happened a long time ago.  Just like Katy- Trinity

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Duncanville- Katy

SLC-Northshore

Are other games that should happen.  NS- Carroll should've happened a long time ago.  Just like Katy- Trinity

I don't get it really.

Makes absolutely no sense to me. 

As far as Katy and Allen it looks like Allen is not going to leave Dallas and Katy is not going to leave Houston.....ever!

You have a better chance of seeing STA, FL vs Katy in Houston than you do Allen vs Katy in Houston..... and vice versa.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't get it really.

Makes absolutely no sense to me. 

As far as Katy and Allen it looks like Allen is not going to leave Dallas and Katy is not going to leave Houston.....ever!

You have a better chance of seeing STA, FL vs Katy in Houston than you do Allen vs Katy in Houston..... and vice versa.

Both teams have huge fanbases in which they would rather host North Shore or Cedar Hill, rather than make a 4+ (at least) hour trip to get to the other.

Neither has anything to prove to the other anyway. If they want to meet each other, they both know what they need to do. Reach state 🏈 

35 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Duncanville- Katy

SLC-Northshore

Katy and Trinity would’ve been cool to see if Pearland didn’t have something to say about it in 2010.

The same with Katy and Allen if Lake Travis didn’t stop Katy in the semis. 😕

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Are you saying Texas doesn't have a big enough stadium to handle those high school fanbases?

LSU has a huge fanbase!!!

A home/home series would make perfect sense too. That's just one of the reasons I support home/home football series.

1-Allen goes to Katy one year.

2-Katy goes to Allen the next year.

What's wrong with that? Everyone is happy.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Are you saying Texas doesn't have a big enough stadium to handle those high school fanbases?

LSU has a huge fanbase!!!

That’s not what I was meaning. Moreso, they would rather host a big opponent within their own city, as to be able to have the game in front of their fanbase.

I think I can at least speak for Allen that trying to get them anywhere else besides Dallas is too much of an issue.

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A home/home series would make perfect sense too. That's just one of the reasons I support home/home football series.

1-Allen goes to Katy one year.

2-Katy goes to Allen the next year.

What's wrong with that? Everyone is happy.

A lot of Texans I believe would like to see it.

Now that OOS games and intrastate games are happening with Texas; who knows. Katy and Allen could be the next Allen vs Houston matchup 🙂

9 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I can only imagine the banter leading up to that game 😱

That is another game I would like to see.

Yes long overdue. Who knows when it’ll happen. If SLC goes D2, the earliest we could see it happen would be the 2024 season. Its so pathetic it’s taken this long. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frosty4024 said:

Noooo we do not.

Why lol? 

Two tradition-rich programs known for generating high-caliber QB’s almost every year. 

This game should have happened 10+ years ago, as early as 2007. It’s ridiculous it’s taken this long. Hell it’ll be 2030 and the match will still not have happened, haha. 

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Why lol? 

Two tradition-rich programs known for generating high-caliber QB’s almost every year. 

This game should have happened 10+ years ago, as early as 2007. It’s ridiculous it’s taken this long. Hell it’ll be 2030 and the match will still not have happened, haha. 

The eternal chirping afterwards lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yes long overdue. Who knows when it’ll happen. If SLC goes D2, the earliest we could see it happen would be the 2024 season. Its so pathetic it’s taken this long. 

That would involve both Keller and Timber Creek both making the playoffs.

Have fun with that one. 🤣

In Texas they prefer to never actually play anyone good. Instead they schedule cupcakes, all the best teams finish with one loss, and they get to do things like debate hypothetical “Allen vs Katy” and talk about how great they were and how they beat Nobody every week 60-0. 🥱 

59 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

In Texas they prefer to never actually play anyone good. Instead they schedule cupcakes, all the best teams finish with one loss, and they get to do things like debate hypothetical “Allen vs Katy” and talk about how great they were and how they beat Nobody every week 60-0. 🥱 

Who are you again?

• Haha 5