MORONS, YOU STILL GLAD YOU VOTED FOR F'IN POTATO?

181pl

How anyone thinks that Biden is fit for office or doing a good job, is beyond me. He is a senile old man that drools on himself, can't finish a sentence, and has no idea where he is or what he is doing. If there was ever a time to institute the 25th Amendment, it is now. But then again, the alternative would be even worse! Best to let nature decide this one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 181pl said:

F'in Morons.

How do you like super inflation, $5.00 gas, supply chain disasters, and being a disgrace on the international stage. You get what you pay for. Enjoy the next three years. F&cking idiots....

True idiots don't understand how inflation or gas prices works. Thanks for pointing yourself out by the way gas is $3 in my area. After trumpy there is nothing more that could embarrass the usa outside of teach its true history. "CTR"

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

True idiots don't understand how inflation or gas prices works. Thanks for pointing yourself out by the way gas is $3 in my area. After trumpy there is nothing more that could embarrass the usa outside of teach its true history. "CTR"

You are one of the most ill-informed posters on this board. When a president tries to handcuf the energy industry in his first two weeks in office through executive order this is what happens. When you suck the dick of the far left and embrace stupid policies, you get stupid results. You go from $2.00 gas to $5.00 gas.

He's equally inept at handling record setting and income shattering inflation. What does he do? He blames the people who are not in charge. 

Just admit how dumb you fools were about this moron who is simply a puppet for the cabal. They are enslaving you more and more every day through fear, limiting  your freedom of expression, and limiting your economic options. You are at their mercy.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

88451AEE-BB7A-4344-85A8-5A79E05536CA.thumb.jpeg.e2dbd09cd870aa78d65469dc9ffb9e02.jpeg

Diesels at $7.15 ,

u don’t just let it go, not only do you pay at the pump,  now all these companies have to raise their money  even more now, so now all these companies from home services , junk removal, to shipping and receiving companies have to increase their fees because of how high the gas price is, so it’s a big deal

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

OK fairy princess. This isn't a transgender Disney movie. This is the ruination of the world economy unfolding before your very eyes...

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Diesels at $7.15 ,

u don’t just let it go, not only do you pay at the pump,  now all these companies have to raise their money  even more now, so now all these companies from home services , junk removal, to shipping and receiving companies have to increase their fees because of how high the gas price is, so it’s a big deal

You both make great points. 

I’m sorry you guys, this definitely  isn’t something to be joking about and taking lightly with the inflation rates going array. 

I think I am starting to understand, this just can’t be ignored with blind optimism 🫣 which is something I believe I do a lot with politics and their policies 😕

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

You both make great points. 

I’m sorry you guys, this definitely  isn’t something to be joking about and taking lightly with the inflation rates going array. 

I think I am starting to understand, this just can’t be ignored with blind optimism 🫣 which is something I believe I do a lot with politics and their policies 😕

High gas prices snowballs everything, had to get rid of my landscaper cause of course his prices had to go up because of the price to run his equipment,  if y’all thought inflation and prices were bad now , if gas goes any higher people will not afford to hire companies or even just pay their bills

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/12/2022 at 6:18 PM, concha said:

766.gif

On 5/12/2022 at 6:11 PM, 181pl said:

F'in Morons.

How do you like super inflation, $5.00 gas, supply chain disasters, and being a disgrace on the international stage. You get what you pay for. Enjoy the next three years. F&cking idiots....

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I've never been happier in my life !!!!!!

Rufus>

y’all remembered when Trump was president, ahhh good ole Don

On 5/13/2022 at 6:48 AM, 181pl said:

"You are one of the most ill-informed posters on this board. When a president tries to handcuf the energy industry in his first two weeks in office through executive order this is what happens. "

If you buy the bs you're typing I sincerely hope your dumbass kept the receipt

I'm sure Oil Company Execs are laughing all the way to the bank while you blame Biden.

Funny how these same folk claimed we couldnt blame Bush for even sharper prices increases at the pump(when adjusted for inflation)..

but keep at it... informed guy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1