Another angry white man ..............

Wildcat Will

once again survives killing people with his life. What makes them so angry as to kill indiscriminately? We know their plight. Their fight to maintain their status as the hustorically self proclaimed superior, holding dominion over all others in this country. In reality, they are the weakest of all mentally. Each gain by others is taken as a threat to their ruling position.

Everything America is, is due to the work of those not accepted as equal to them, admittedly by their own words and deeds. It was built on the backs of those who today, still are marginalized and from the start were set uo to fail.

When karma arrives, it will be preceded by the gaslighting that has been the history to this point. 

The time is coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

@FreeBirdHow is anything that’s happening funny?

Because he’s going off on his agenda that only white people are shooting and killing people but when it’s another race everyone and the news stop broadcasting the news on it cause it doesn’t fit their white hate agenda. He’s making this into a white thing when there is fuxked up people of every nationality 

34 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Because he’s going off on his agenda that only white people are shooting and killing people but when it’s another race everyone and the news stop broadcasting the news on it cause it doesn’t fit their white hate agenda. He’s making this into a white thing when there is fuxked up people of every nationality 

Well, he is not lying. If that’s what you’re thinking. 🙂 Yes, there are fuxked up people of every nationality.

It’s just interesting. Why was he not shot? [Not that I would want him to be.] He was armed, he was shooting people, he was a threat to society and police, he had a record. 

The police weren’t afraid of him?

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

It’s just interesting. Why was he not shot? [Not that I would want him to be.] He was armed, he was shooting people, he was a threat to society and police, he had a record. 

I’m not a biologist 👨‍🔬 

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

How come they didn’t shoot the Asian church  mass shooter today?  You barely will hear about it, why is there so much Asian Rage in this country??🙃🙃🙃

ADB65E7B-F2D8-44B8-9258-E40EAC35E6CB.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Well, he is not lying. If that’s what you’re thinking. 🙂 Yes, there are fuxked up people of every nationality.

He surrendered and apparently didn't point the gun at the cops or shoot at them. He had stopped shooting people.

You know, an awful lot of black folks seem to get arrested with guns and live to tell the story.

It's amazing, given the BS line of crap that folks like Ga96 try to push.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

How come they didn’t shoot the Asian church  mass shooter today?  You barely will hear about it, why is there so much Asian Rage in this country??🙃🙃🙃

I'm sure the local BLM grievance posse will be crushed to hear this.

You know that every time a ass shooting takes place they scurry to see if it's a white guy.

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, concha said:

You know that every time a ass shooting takes place they scurry to see if it's a white guy.

Why not? Chances are the shooter is a white male. Black people have targets with most shootings. They know who and why. 

Angry white boys drive miles and shoot anyone in sight..........even children, as we know who are always the mass school shooters.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Why not? Chances are the shooter is a white male. Black people have targets with most shootings. They know who and why. 

Angry white boys drive miles and shoot anyone in sight..........even children, as we know who are always the mass school shooters.

Cmon dude every damn weekend you hear of A toddler or 8 year old getting killed by a stray bullet from a drive by, fuck outa here with that “we know who we shooting shit

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

I’m guessing that was it in southern California today?

I hadn’t gotten a chance to watch about that one yet.

As far as rage goes, that will stop as soon as people stop calling us “cup-o-noodles” 🙃🙃🙃

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Cmon dude every damn weekend you hear of A toddler or 8 year old getting killed by a stray bullet from a drive by, fuck outa here with that “we know who we shooting shit

That’s gang stuff though, is it not?

It’s like the mafia, they have targets and they take them down for whatever reason. It’s just less organized and innocent people get killed.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Not true. All the children killed by stray bullets does not equate to the numbers angry white boys rack up.

1 hour ago, concha said:

He surrendered and apparently didn't point the gun at the cops or shoot at them. He had stopped shooting people.

You know, an awful lot of black folks seem to get arrested with guns and live to tell the story.

Touché 

2 hours ago, concha said:

I will probably regret responding to anything over here .  I only address matters that affect Black people with other black people.  But watching that video and seeing him shoot black women like animals  and give a white man a pass at the cash register is something I can't get out of my mind.  My lady called me and said she will not go shopping without me.  That Terrorist and his Posse has ignited a distinct fear and anger.   These are not Lone Wolves either.   I was so pissed off going into the store today.  I didn't trust anyone that looked like him.   This was traumatic.   The Asian shooter at the Church was Asian.  Sir what does that have to do with BLM and why would they be crushed? Or did you fail to see the tweet was from an African American talking about the Asian Suspect.  That's not the picture of the suspect.  I am not looking to argue or push any agenda.  I will never not have my Ruger EC9 on my person.  These White Supremacist Terrorist are Fucking Real.  This was the 2nd Major Massacre of Black People in the last 6 years by the same fucking Terrorist Type.  They all left a Manifesto.  Same as the Mosque Massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand and the Walmart shooting of Mexicans.  NO, MUSLIMS, BLACKS OR MEXICANS are going around mass murdering people because of their race or Religion.  This is just damn craziness. and Whataboutism is a sick mindset.   He Trouped  a debunked White Replacement Theory,  Hates Critical Race theory and in the Video I watched.  He had this on his Rifle.  Ni%%er:  "Here's your Reparation's"

THIS IS THE FACT AND NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH BLM. 

At a Sunday afternoon press conference, officials said the suspect, described as an Asian adult in his 60s, was stopped and hogtied by the legs with an extension cord by a group of churchgoers after the suspect opened fire at a lunch banquet following church service.

Again I am sure I will regret posting on this ridiculous side of this site.  If I can be called a N --er on a football site, pretty sure it's plenty more walking around viewing me with the same disdain.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

That’s gang stuff though, is it not?

It’s like the mafia, they have targets and they take them down for whatever reason. It’s just less organized and innocent people get killed.

Much better.

Far more common, but that's ok because gangs.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I will probably regret responding to anything over here .  I only address matters that affect Black people with other black people.  But watching that video and seeing him shoot black women like animals  and give a white man a pass at the cash register is something I can't get out of my mind.  My lady called me and said she will not go shopping without me.  That Terrorist and his Posse has ignited a distinct fear and anger.   These are not Lone Wolves either.   I was so pissed off going into the store today.  I didn't trust anyone that looked like him.   This was traumatic.   The Asian shooter at the Church was Asian.  Sir what does that have to do with BLM and why would they be crushed? Or did you fail to see the tweet was from an African American talking about the Asian Suspect.  That's not the picture of the suspect.  I am not looking to argue or push any agenda.  I will never not have my Ruger EC9 on my person.  These White Supremacist Terrorist are Fucking Real.  This was the 2nd Major Massacre of Black People in the last 6 years by the same fucking Terrorist Type.  They all left a Manifesto.  Same as the Mosque Massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand and the Walmart shooting of Mexicans.  NO, MUSLIMS, BLACKS OR MEXICANS are going around mass murdering people because of their race or Religion.  This is just damn craziness. and Whataboutism is a sick mindset.   He Trouped  a debunked White Replacement Theory,  Hates Critical Race theory and in the Video I watched.  He had this on his Rifle.  Ni%%er:  "Here's your Reparation's"

THIS IS THE FACT AND NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH BLM. 

At a Sunday afternoon press conference, officials said the suspect, described as an Asian adult in his 60s, was stopped and hogtied by the legs with an extension cord by a group of churchgoers after the suspect opened fire at a lunch banquet following church service.

Again I am sure I will regret posting on this ridiculous side of this site.  If I can be called a N --er on a football site, pretty sure it's plenty more walking around viewing me with the same disdain.   

Pretty amazing thing when people generalize.

There's gotta be about 100 million white men in this country. How many go on racist killing sprees? Work the numbers.

These (rare) asshats deserve to fry, but the reality is that the deaths they cause are not even a blip on the radar compared to black-on-black violence.  I'd bet that a black person is literally hundreds if not thousands of times more likely to die at the hands of another member of the black community.

But the odd lunatic is political solid gold to divert attention from problems of a far greater magnitude.

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Statistically, white males engage in mass shootings at the same level of their representation in the population.

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of February 2022

Published by Statista Research Department, Mar 2, 2022
 Between 1982 and February 2022, 66 out of the 126 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 52 percent, 16 percent, and eight percent respectively.

Race of mass shooters reflects the U.S. population

Broadly speaking, the racial distribution of mass shootings mirrors the racial distribution of the U.S. population as a whole. While a superficial comparison of the statistics seems to suggest African American shooters are over-represented and Latino shooters underrepresented, the fact that the shooter’s race is unclear in around 10 percent of cases, along with the different time frames over which these statistics are calculated, means no such conclusions should be drawn. Conversely, looking at the mass shootings in the United States by gender clearly demonstrates that the majority of mass shootings are carried out by men.

Mass Shooters by Race and Hispanic Ethnicity: Not Far off from the Population as a Whole

EUGENE VOLOKH | 3.24.2021 11:14 PM

It's not clear to me how useful it is to identify the racial and ethnic breakdown of mass shooters—but it is pretty clear that it's not useful to misidentify that breakdown. And the suggestion I've seen from various people (one example here) that mass shooters are disproportionately white does seem to be a mistake.

Here, for instance, is the data based on the Mother Jones database of 121 mass shootings from 1982 to 2021 (unlikely, given the source, to be influenced by conservative ideology), compared to the 2000 Census statistics on the population as a whole (on the theory that it should roughly approximate the population average from 1982 to 2021):

Race % of mass shooters % of population
Asian 6.6% 3.6%
Black 17.4% 12.3%
Hispanic 8.3% 12.5%
Native American 2.5% 1.0%
White Non-Hispanic 54.5% 62.6%
Other 4.1% 7.9%
Unspecified/Unclear 6.6%  

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

In some cases it just comes down to the circumstances.  I suppose there’s something to learn by investigating what caused this specific individual to snap.  However, I do think he’s done enough to prove that he’s a significant threat to society so he should be eliminated once he’s found guilty. 

8 hours ago, concha said:

In addition, I understand that he DID get shot (by the security guard) but was wearing body armor.

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Correct.

Many more whites, much more crime.

Common sense.

Race % of mass shooters % of population
Asian 6.6% 3.6%
Black 17.4% 12.3%
Hispanic 8.3% 12.5%
Native American 2.5% 1.0%
White Non-Hispanic 54.5% 62.6%
Other 4.1% 7.9%
Unspecified/Unclear 6.6%