Just a little peak into some of the idiots we unfortunately have on the lowndes community

Ga96

On 5/20/2022 at 10:08 AM, FreeBird said:

What did he say racist?

On 5/20/2022 at 10:14 AM, FreeBird said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES @SeaShells21 

so the Starbucks CEO gets praised for going on CNN and saying he don’t see colors, but if a board member  says it, then he’s racist???

Fuck someone make that make sense to me

3C1E03C8-44CC-443F-B4D3-96BEC62F41B4.jpeg

Of course, the Starbucks CEO has taken some liberal stances, I think he's earned the pass, however the radical fringe right?

Nope. 

bgw

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2022 at 9:14 AM, FreeBird said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES @SeaShells21 

so the Starbucks CEO gets praised for going on CNN and saying he don’t see colors, but if a board member  says it, then he’s racist???

Fuck someone make that make sense to me

3C1E03C8-44CC-443F-B4D3-96BEC62F41B4.jpeg

Besides money, Fox news and CNN are the root of evil in our media. It’s far too biased, and causes more division than unification;

but they probably can’t help themselves.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Besides money, Fox news and CNN are the root of evil in our media. It’s far too biased, and causes more division than unification;

but they probably can’t help themselves.

I’m not talking about fox or CNN I wanna know why the Starbucks CEO is a Great human being for saying he don’t see color, but if I school board member says it, then the guy is a racist pos

someone Make that make sense

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I’m not talking about fox or CNN I wanna know why the Starbucks CEO is a Great human being for saying he don’t see color, but if I school board member says it, then the guy is a racist pos

someone Make that make sense

For one, that phrase has taken on the meaning of being seen as a cop out to denounce struggles another race has been going through; even if it was unintentionally.

For example, the phrases “Black Lives Matter”, and “Stop Asian Hate” first originated to bring attention to a rising, and reoccurring instance of racially motivated killing and violence to the two races who felt like it was beginning to be socially acceptable or normalized. It’s easy to just say, “I don’t see color”, because that can easily rid the sayer of any emotional responsibility and ties to the issues that are being brought forth and proposed by the people of color that may be dealing with those very issues and more on a daily basis.

Black lives matter right now is a cry out against police brutality and said police abusing their authority in the way they handle their confrontations amongst different races of people. As harsh as this may sound, they are wishing for police to treat them the same way they currently treat armed white men who have just slaughtered people.

Stop Asian hate was a response to a rise in unprovoked attacks and verbal, and physical assaults due to the idea that all asians are a plague and were the cause and source of the pandemic, leading to the nation’s current predicament.

After the ridiculousness that was “9/11”, the country faced a huge issue in how they viewed and treated muslims. I’m sure if social media existed then, the same type of hate that is spewed towards Blacks and Asians now, would have been seen online then.

There is a lot of hypocrisy within America right now which shows a lack of knowledge in our history and how it came to be in the first place. Imagine we lived in a world where, one half of the nation’s inhabitants refused to abide by mask laws because they felt it rightfully infringed against their freedoms as American citizens.

Then imagine, the same group of people that felt wronged, are the same Americans who tolerated and created a nation that infringed the rights of Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Muslims and beyond for hundreds of years, up until 50 years ago.

The mind set that one side may see, “I don’t see color”, as wonderful and the other seeing as total garbage probably majorly stems from what they’re listening to in the media. It’s just another simple and effective way to cause division. In fact, the entire political process is just a huge national division ploy.

“I don’t see color” may sound innocent until you realize other people do, and the phrase is downright dismissing the importance of race.

• Like 1