Traffic Patrols

Wildcat Will

It is time for America to become a nation with traffic cops. These cops will be responsible for all traffic related offenses. No longer would law enforcement be involved in these matters, which are not crimes but infractions or violations of civil codes, not penal codes. 

This will go a long way towards solving many issues with police killing people for such minor things as a broken tail light.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

It is time for America to become a nation with traffic cops. These cops will be responsible for all traffic related offenses. No longer would law enforcement be involved in these matters, which are not crimes but infractions or violations of civil codes, not penal codes. 

So you’re saying people that would normally act indignantly when stopped  by law enforcement, will instead act with courtesy and humility when stopped by a traffic cop and gladly accept the ticket for whatever the violation is?  
A better way would be to use a system of cameras and sensors, automatically generate the violations and issue the citations.  For the losers that shirk personal accountability, just freeze their assets until they decide to challenge the violations in court, or simply pay up. 

21 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

This will go a long way towards solving many issues with police killing people for such minor things as a broken tail light.

No one gets killed for a broken tail light.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/20/2022 at 12:52 AM, On2whls said:

So you’re saying people that would normally act indignantly when stopped  by law enforcement, will instead act with courtesy and humility when stopped by a traffic cop and gladly accept the ticket for whatever the violation is?  
A better way would be to use a system of cameras and sensors, automatically generate the violations and issue the citations.  For the losers that shirk personal accountability, just freeze their assets until they decide to challenge the violations in court, or simply pay up. 

About as much as I expect them to follow law now.

"Get out, pull your pants down and say please."

You deserve what you get, right?

Or...........do you get what you deserve?

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Au Contraire, the name of the victim escapes me. 

In Minnesota I believe Philandro Castille shot dead over a broken taillight. In front  seat with GF.

bgw

Castille was shot dead over the fact that he reached for his weapon after being told not to. Obviously a bad shoot, but it clearly wasn't over the broken tail light. 🤷‍♀️

As always, hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It was a tragedy.

But Castile told he cop he had a gun, began to reach for something and didn't stop when told by the officer.

The broken tail light had nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the help proving you wrong. Again.

Idk bout y’all but I keep my hands out the window until PD orders me to hand him my info, I ain’t telling him there’s a gun and start fumbling around in the car when PD orders to not reach or touch anything 

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don't go complete dumbass on me, m'kay?

I was responding to ZooLoo.

bgw

Ohhh and I’m responding to only the people that cares about Black lives when it’s a white conservative or PD killing them, but can give a fuck less about Black kids and black lives when killed by other blacks, I have never seen y’all make threads about those killings only time y’all mention black lives is when it’s whitey behind the trigger

thats so fucked

but it is what it is, that’s some peoples mentality I guess 

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

3.8 million says you're wrong.

bgw

Since you are simple-minded you won't understand this:

He was shot - rightly or wrongly - for reaching for something the cop couldn't see when a gun was known to be in the car and against the cop's orders.

It's really not hard to grasp except - except for woke imbeciles.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Ohhh and I’m responding to only the people that cares about Black lives when it’s a white conservative or PD killing them, but can give a fuck less about Black kids and black lives when killed by other blacks, I have never seen y’all make threads about those killings only time y’all mention black lives is when it’s whitey behind the trigger

thats so fucked

but it is what it is, that’s some peoples mentality I guess 

When did I make the thread?

I readily admit its a symptom of a greater problem. 

Btw, its the right whitewashing shit and inflaming the nut jobs, but you’re making it a White Fragility issue  

bgw

1 hour ago, concha said:

Since you are simple-minded you won't understand this:

He was shot - rightly or wrongly - for reaching for something the cop couldn't see when a gun was known to be in the car and against the cop's orders.

It's really not hard to grasp except - except for woke imbeciles.

Three point eight million dollars and a fired cop says otherwise. 

Moron.

Bet you would argue OJ was innocent too. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Three point eight million dollars and a fired cop says otherwise. 

Moron.

Bet you would argue OJ was innocent too. 

bgw

I've watched the video.

It went down exactly as I mentioned.

There is nothing to indicate that the cop intended to kill Castile over a tail light.

I'd say "Don't be stupid", but you're long past that.