Prep Force preseason poll

BigBobT

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A 7-4 DBP ruined their perfect season. I was on the field in the SJR endzone for the winning TD. Nutile to Sweeney!! TK later said that was the best game by an opposing QB in his entire career. 

i was on the sideline as well..watching that tipped pass on 4 & 2 ......brutal....win the game...national championship...lose...state championship game was like kissing your sister after that loss....

40 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

i was on the sideline as well..watching that tipped pass on 4 & 2 ......brutal....win the game...national championship...lose...state championship game was like kissing your sister after that loss....

They wouldn't of finished 1 I don't think .... top 5 at least.... prob 3ish. Still a great squad. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

SJB, BTW and Allen were stout.  Top 5 for sure.  Probably wouldn't have taken SJB in CP though.  

Had a good laugh seeing BTW rated 16th in the retread ratings on CP that year.    

I think most polls would of had sjr finish 4 behind those three you mentioned. 

Sjb was beast in 13. 

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not if Dematha gets blown out by BG. 

I think you're underestimating DeMatha this season. Again. Third year in a row. They smacked Miami Central in '15, beat AHP at their place in '15 and beat a more talented SJC last year 2x. Honestly, is it impossible for you to stop judging them on the SJR game? Be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Hey Freddy, you  better see who they beat those years...Nobody has a better OOS record than Bosco...Who did your team play ????  Bosco helped put hs football on the map...Who is your team...???? The 2011 team had about 4-5 hs all Americans on it,how did your team have...Don't knock,you can't open the door !!!!!!

What the heck?  Clearly you haven't been paying attention as it is real clear who my team is.  What in the world are you talking who my team played?  I was talking talking about the fact that the heavy hitters in NJ seem to be the private schools while around here the heavy hitters are the publics.  It just looks funny to see that reversed to me.  Chill out dude.  Jeepers!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I was waiting for you. Just wanted to ruffle your feathers ;) I know they're legit. 

I kind of sensed that. I bite every time. 

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Top 5 in your region:

DMC, SFA, SJC, BS, Zaga?

Regional (DC/MD/VA) Top 5 

1.)DM-if the few questions marks(QB) are answered then they may have their best team yet. Breakout players will include 4* WR Hellams and #1 RB in '20 Lloyd. 

2a.)SFA- Loaded. 25+ transfers. Athletes everywhere. Very deep at skills. OL has some studs, but we'll see how the unit comes together. QB committed to Miss State. 

2b.)SJC- Still very talented. Everyone freaked out when 7 returners transferred. The more I looked in to it, they'll be ok. They have some serious talent in the younger classes. Led by the Power 5 QB transfer Doyle. 

4.)Bishop Sullivan- Stacked. Will look like AHP. The whole defensive backfield is power 5. Two shut down corners. Best MLB in the country in Teradja Mitchell(OSU). QB is committed to Maryland. 

5.)Gonzaga- Will have 5-6 future Power 5 kids scattered throughout future college lacrosse and rugby players. Great team discipline. QB will be very very good one day, but he's a freshman this season unfortunately. 

I'll know more when DM scrimmages SFA. Don't ask me when and where. It's closed door and they haven't even decided on time and place yet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Asshole, BNU with one mediocre and one 2-7 are 1-1 against your best...You must stop being so foolish....You drown in that swamp you exist in...Smebody should Copy this as I believe he blocked me...Help me out somebody....

That dude is a complete fool. Remember don't major in minor.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

SFA is extemely talented and that coaching staff has beat DBP with Toal to end the streak. I don't think it's crazy to be a bit confident. 

Understood. Bosco is home but maybe line needs to be higher if you think SFA wins by 8 or more on the road. 

If SFA beats img the previous week the line will be increased by multiple tds. 

We can revisit this topic though .... 

I still can't wrap my head around the 25 transfers? That's insane. 5 is a lot..... let alone 25.