Prep Force preseason poll

BigBobT

5 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

4.)Bishop Sullivan- Stacked. Will look like AHP. The whole defensive backfield is power 5. Two shut down corners. Best MLB in the country in Teradja Mitchell(OSU). QB is committed to Maryland. 

I might get a chance to check them out that second weekend in September when they come up to play Springfield Central (Mass.). Springfield is over two hours away though and I might catch a local game instead. But you don't see many squads like Bp. Sullivan around these ways, so it could be worth the trip.

Also, I think a program like Bp. Sullivan setting up shop in that region of Virginia is a powder keg. Tons of talent in that area and he's a good coach.

13 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Understood. Bosco is home but maybe line needs to be higher if you think SFA wins by 8 or more on the road. 

If SFA beats img the previous week the line will be increased by multiple tds. 

We can revisit this topic though .... 

I still can't wrap my head around the 25 transfers? That's insane. 5 is a lot..... let alone 25. 

5? They took 6 returning starters from SJC alone. And I'm talking talented starters like  RB Joachim Bangda(offers from Alabama, Michigan State, Wisconsin,etc...) and ILB Shane Lee(#1 ILB in class of '19) among others. 

13 hours ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I might get a chance to check them out that second weekend in September when they come up to play Springfield Central (Mass.). Springfield is over two hours away though and I might catch a local game instead. But you don't see many squads like Bp. Sullivan around these ways, so it could be worth the trip.

Also, I think a program like Bp. Sullivan setting up shop in that region of Virginia is a powder keg. Tons of talent in that area and he's a good coach.

You should go. The Bishop Sullivan DB's are insanely talented. DB Sheridan Jones is the #1 CB in the class of '20. 

You're right about that tidewater area of Virginia. Bruce Smith, Lawrence Taylor, Michael Vick, Allen Iverson, Ronald Curry, Deangelo Hall, Dre Bly, Tyrod Taylor, Jerod Mayo, Plaxico Burress, Kam Chancellor, Percy Harvin, etc... from one metro area is absurd. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Why would they leave sjc? Not like St. John's is some chump program .... 

and has St. John's taken in transfers to replace the losses ? 

A few left because they are from Baltimore and commuted to SJC in DC. They were waiting for Poggi to come back from his one year at Michigan after he left Gilman. One or two left because of a difference in opinion with the HC. Basically mad about their recruiting stuff. Happens. SJC is fine. They took in a few transfers too. They are very talented. 

Now if everyone stayed at SJC, we'd be talking about a lock in the Top 10. They will have to rely on some very talented, but young players in a few key spots. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No one on this board (even the BC homers) would ever bet the MD/BC game straight up. MD will be at least a two TD favorite and that's extremely conservative. I'm ok with our SFA/DBP bet being straight up, but not MD/BC. No way. 

Wrong.  NJFootball1984 bet The Crusaders straight up.  He knows the "once proud" Proud BNU football programs don't grovel for points to anyone.

I would like 8 points and SFA tho.

18 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Wrong.  NJFootball1984 bet The Crusaders straight up.  He knows the "once proud" Proud BNU football programs don't grovel for points to anyone.

I would like 8 points and SFA tho.

Nicholas Malibu is actually saying SFA should be favored by 8 or more. 

Line will be set after SFA/IMG game. 

On 8/10/2017 at 3:56 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

Will know more after Week 5 or 6......These preseason polls are all crap shoots and they typically have drastic changes some happening as soon as Week 1 or 2.

If Curtis beats Grayson and etc.......

If Bergen gets blown up in CA and etc....Week 3, I believe.

Some of these teams remind me of the Texas Longhorns who are ranked in some preseason college polls this year and they won't be there at the end.

As long as you hate all preseasons polls equally I guess I cant argue.

On 8/11/2017 at 10:40 PM, Adam Kurkjian said:

Va has produced some freak players over the years, if BS gets those top kids I could see them being solid.  It might affect some of the other regional powers too. (I'm assuming they get some Va kids as well)