What not to say on a date?

ChimpGrip

4 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

What would you say? Worst things you can say on a first date?

@Cossacks

@FreeBird need your expertise 

Ur asking wrong dude, ballsack has had the same GF since 7th grade and I haven’t touched Turf since Pre pandemic , , bro you don’t have to say a word just throw down that credit card on table and as soon as she hears that palladium  metal sound she all yous 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How old are you?

Call her by another gf name. 

Damn, you have an appetite!

Is that your grandmother? It was her mother. 

Is that broccoli stuck between your teeth?

bgw

Girl are you a cigarette, cause I wanna put your butt in my mouth 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ur asking wrong dude, ballsack has had the same GF since 7th grade and I haven’t touched Turf since Pre pandemic , , bro you don’t have to say a word just throw down that credit card on table and as soon as she hears that palladium  metal sound she all yous 

Shit 7th grade lol. Didn’t even know Tits for like a decade later. Was working on getting the junior tits back then 😂.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

@SeaShells21 any recommendations?

Try not to play into the role of male chauvinism 😌

Try not to ask if anything is real 🙄

Uhmm…

If it sounds like something Redzone might say or do; think about it ☺️

Unless, you feel like playing dodge 🥄, or if you really step out of line;

Dodge🍴🙂

In all seriousness, don’t be afraid to be yourself. Acting with class and dressing to impress are great guides to a first date but, if it’s all overdone and makes you uncomfortable, it’ll be difficult to make your date feel comfortable.

Find the right balance.

First impressions are lasting, and it’s important to remain true to who you are.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Shit 7th grade lol. Didn’t even know Tits for like a decade later. Was working on getting the junior tits back then 😂.

First tits you ever got tits as a youth was the damn best. Middle school for me. Mind was so fucked at the time I thought the nuns at school covered head to toe were trying to smash. Wild. I sucked on my first pair of front side melons right behind the school gym before a middle school dance, that’s the day my Catholic guilt went out the window. Right after it happened I was looking at Jesus on the cross on the wall inside the gym just so damn thankful that tits existed. Damn near brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

First tits you ever got tits as a youth was the damn best. Middle school for me. Mind was so fucked at the time I thought the nuns at school covered head to toe were trying to smash. Wild. I sucked on my first pair of front side melons right behind the school gym before a middle school dance, that’s the day my Catholic guilt went out the window. Right after it happened I was looking at Jesus on the cross on the wall inside the gym just so damn thankful that tits existed. Damn near brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.  

And another piece of the puzzle falls into place. 😂

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Try not to play into the role of male chauvinism 😌

Try not to ask if anything is real 🙄

Uhmm…

If it sounds like something Redzone might say or do; think about it ☺️

Unless, you feel like playing dodge 🥄, or if you really step out of line;

Dodge🍴🙂

In all seriousness, don’t be afraid to be yourself. Acting with class and dressing to impress are great guides to a first date but, if it’s all overdone and makes you uncomfortable, it’ll be difficult to make your date feel comfortable.

Find the right balance.

First impressions are lasting, and it’s important to remain true to who you are.

Thank you seashells. Thankfully my dating has been fairly successful, but now I only date with serious intentions and that has to be with an Asian woman, it’s what I want. So I’ve been in a drought lately. 

It is cool though when they want to shoe shop with you 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, FreeBird said:

*titanium