Jump to content

Eli Holstein decommits from AM to Alabama


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He sees that Jimbo is just a circus clown of a coach. 

50 years from now does a player rather say I played for Jimbo or Nick Saban?

Or he sees that he might be sitting behind King or Weigman and decided handing off isn't that bad.

Future Transfer non-withstand of course...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He sees that Jimbo is just a circus clown of a coach. 

50 years from now does a player rather say I played for Jimbo or Nick Saban?

He's been decommitted for almost 3 months.

No surprise. I said he would commit to Alabama months ago.

Arch Manning probably ends up at Georgia.

2022 is the year of the QB in Louisiana. There's 4-6 really great QBs in Louisiana this year.

Eli Holstein will finally get his fifth star now he's committed to Alabama. He's in that range already and that's how that normally works anyways. In this case though Eli Holstein is a 5* QB. If he's not I don't know who he is.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

He's been decommitted for almost 3 months.

No surprise. I said he would commit to Alabama months ago.

Arch Manning probably ends up at Georgia.

2022 is the year of the QB in Louisiana. There's 4-6 really great QBs in Louisiana this year.

Eli Holstein will finally get his fifth star now he's committed to Alabama. He's in that range already and that's how that normally works anyways. In this case though Eli Holstein is a 5* QB. If he's not I don't know who he is.

 

 

Who is the best one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

 

Eli Holstein will finally get his fifth star now he's committed to Alabama. He's in that range already and that's how that normally works anyways. In this case though Eli Holstein is a 5* QB. If he's not I don't know who he is.

 

 

Why is Eli a 5 star qb? What have you seen that makes him a 5 star QB. I don't want to hear about a SPRQ rating for a QB either

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Why is Eli a 5 star qb? What have you seen that makes him a 5 star QB. I don't want to hear about a SPRQ rating for a QB either

Because the guys ahead of him are not better than him including Arch Manning.

Rivals has Eli Holstein the #5 rated QB in the nation.

You can make up your own mind though.

Zachary plays John Curtis and Catholic (Baton Rouge) this year. Both games will be streamed live (free) and one might be on ESPN....pending. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Because the guys ahead of him are not better than him including Arch Manning.

Rivals has Eli Holstein the #5 rated QB in the nation.

You can make up your own mind though.

Zachary plays John Curtis and Catholic (Baton Rouge) this year. Both games will be streamed live (free) and one might be on ESPN....pending. 

So no reason other than Sparq

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

SPARQQQQQQQ!!!! 😂 

Eli Holstein is 6-4 222 lbs and runs a 4.6 forty and is strong as an ox.

He broke the National SPARQ Record for QBs. The kid is just built different. 

What's so funny about that? Saban isn't laughing. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Eli Holstein is 6-4 222 lbs and runs a 4.6 forty and is strong as an ox.

He broke the National SPARQ Record for QBs. The kid is just built different. 

What's so funny about that? Saban isn't laughing. 

Good he’ll be a Inside Linebacker for Saban 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@steeler01 @Cossacks @ChimpGrip @HawgGoneItspeaking of SparQ rating 

 

 

how impressive is this

225 ain’t real heavy, but to Rep it 30 times as a sophomore gotta be extremely difficult, a lil undersized , 6”2 280 soak and wet wearing Timbs but kid seems to be one strongest in North Jersey 

Considering age, very impressive 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That being said, a 225 rep-out is not a feat of strength, rather a feat of bench press endurance. It’s annoying to see the casual, pencil-armed fans on Twitter (who are often mediocre people anyway) try to say it’s an “incredible feat of strength” 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...