14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

😢

This is just another mass shooting, people are gonna forget about this in 2 weeks when another shooting happens, it’s fucked up world, No easy fix unless you get government involved and litterally background check and screen litterally every single person

42 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

This is just another mass shooting, people are gonna forget about this in 2 weeks when another shooting happens, it’s fucked up world, No easy fix unless you get government involved and litterally background check and screen litterally every single person

It's not a fucked up world...it's a fucked up United States...we're the only nutty county that keeps doing this B.S. in the name of "Right to bare arms".

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

It's not a fucked up world...it's a fucked up United States...we're the only nutty county that keeps doing this B.S. in the name of "Right to bare arms".

Stop acting like US is onlyone suffering mental illness , every country has to deal with that shit, in china you got mass knife stabbings Middle East you got Suicide bombings, America is shootings 

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Stop acting like US is onlyone suffering mental illness , every country has to deal with that shit, in china you got mass knife stabbings Middle East you got Suicide bombings, America is shootings 

no one comes close to us....we seem to have perfected mass shootings/killings...don't make excuses.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

It’s easy to say this but there’s no real action and there is not going to be

why isn't there "no real action"?...ask the republican party. We don't need to stand by helpless....we can change/enact laws to try and stop this B.S...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why isn't there "no real action"?...ask the republican party. We don't need to stand by helpless....we can change/enact laws to try and stop this B.S...

There it is, always the republicans fault 

that’s why shit don’t change cause your always arguing with the other side no matter what the issue is

12 hours ago, FreeBird said:

There it is, always the republicans fault 

that’s why shit don’t change cause your always arguing with the other side no matter what the issue is

because it's the truth...and the NRA is to blame too...the democrats have tried to pass legislation to have mandatory back ground checks...not allowing sales at gun snows...21 day waiting period exc....and what happened?...the republicans didn't go along with it time and time again and nothing has happened....they have blood on their hands...a SAD REALITY.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Let it happen to one of their kids and they’ll do more than enough to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

You think they care what’s happening in public school??? Those people have no clue, they send their kids to $60,000 a year private school 

• Like 1

The shooting came days before the National Rifle Association annual convention was set to begin in Houston. Abbott and both of Texas’ U.S. senators were among elected Republican officials who were the scheduled speakers at a Friday leadership forum sponsored by the NRA’s lobbying arm.

In the years since Sandy Hook, the gun control debate in Congress has waxed and waned. Efforts by lawmakers to change U.S. gun policies in any significant way have consistently faced roadblocks from Republicans and the influence of outside groups such as the NRA.

A year after Sandy Hook, Sens. Joe Manchin a West Virginia Democrat, and Patrick J. Toomey, a Pennsylvania Republican, negotiated a bipartisan proposal to expand the nation’s background check system. But as the measure was close to being brought to the Senate floor for a vote, it became clear it would not get enough votes to clear a 60-vote filibuster hurdle.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

You think they care what’s happening in public school??? Those people have no clue, they send their kids to $60,000 a year private school 

What’s stopping something like this from happening at a private school?

It already happens in Universities and everywhere else.

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

What’s stopping something like this from happening at a private school?

It already happens in Universities and everywhere else.

I am certainly not trying to take away from the tragedy that happened today because it was obviously horrific, and should have never happened. I can say that I went to Our Lady Queen of Angels in Newport Beach and Mater Dei high school in Santa Ana for all of my K-12 Education and security is the top priority at both places. You cannot enter campus anywhere except through security. Security scans your ID, prints out a pass, you go through a metal detector and are then allowed onto campus. & campus has multiple security roaming around at all times. You can’t pick up your child unless you are on the list of those allowed. No one comes onto campus that is not a student or faculty member.  I think that is what @FreeBird is alluding to. Don’t get me wrong. This should be standard at every single school public or private across the country. It’s the unfortunate reality that our kids are not safe at schools anymore. If the higher ups won’t take any precautions then it is on the school. Of course, students at the school can get on campus with weapons and I think that is a danger within itself. But how can we address that? You can kill people without assault rifles. Who knows where to go from here, it is apparent though that the current system in place is not working whatsoever. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I am certainly not trying to take away from the tragedy that happened today because it was obviously horrific, and should have never happened. I can say that I went to Our Lady Queen of Angels in Newport Beach and Mater Dei high school in Santa Ana for all of my K-12 Education and security is the top priority at both places. You cannot enter campus anywhere except through security. Security scans your ID, prints out a pass, you go through a metal detector and are then allowed onto campus. & campus has multiple security roaming around at all times. You can’t pick up your child unless you are on the list of those allowed. No one comes onto campus that is not a student or faculty member.  I think that is what @FreeBird is alluding to. Don’t get me wrong. This should be standard at every single school public or private across the country. It’s the unfortunate reality that our kids are not safe at schools anymore. If the higher ups won’t take any precautions then it is on the school. Of course, students at the school can get on campus with weapons and I think that is a danger within itself. But how can we address that? You can kill people without assault rifles. Who knows where to go from here, it is apparent though that the current system in place is not working whatsoever. 

I like the systems they have at places like Mater Dei. More schools private and public should try to imitate the safety measures they use. 

I want to say the measures around here are much more watered down, and it’s probably changed since I was in school. At one point they used to lock the doors to the high schools and you wouldn’t be able to just walk in unless one of the office staff let you in.

Generally, it would be either parents or school district administration members.

If you were a parent, you would at least have to sign into a visitors log.

We as students wouldn’t have a problem getting on campus, unless maybe you didn’t have your student ID.

Again, most of the time we wouldn’t have a reason to be outside the school during school hours, unless we were having some kind of school function. Other than that, they would keep the doors locked.

I think it would at least be a helpful step for schools to implement metal detectors at the entrances so these weapons could potentially be stopped at the doors.

Even just that would be a start.

• Like 3

On 5/15/2022 at 4:33 PM, Wildcat Will said:

once again survives killing people with his life. What makes them so angry as to kill indiscriminately? We know their plight. Their fight to maintain their status as the hustorically self proclaimed superior, holding dominion over all others in this country. In reality, they are the weakest of all mentally. Each gain by others is taken as a threat to their ruling position.

Everything America is, is due to the work of those not accepted as equal to them, admittedly by their own words and deeds. It was built on the backs of those who today, still are marginalized and from the start were set uo to fail.

When karma arrives, it will be preceded by the gaslighting that has been the history to this point. 

The time is coming.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:24 PM, DevilDog said:

NO, MUSLIMS, BLACKS OR MEXICANS are going around mass murdering people because of their race or Religion.  This is just damn craziness. and Whataboutism is a sick mindset.   He Trouped  a debunked White Replacement Theory,  Hates Critical Race theory and in the Video I watched.  He had this on his Rifle.  Ni%%er:  "Here's your Reparation's"

THIS IS THE FACT AND NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH BLM. 

Y’all the problem not the solution 

Is it time for another rousing  round of Lets do nothing about the Elephant in the room around mass shootings? 

But first before we get started what excuses are we gonna sling around? 

"Guns dont kill people" 

Yea we know people with guns kill people 

And our timeless classic 

"Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns" 

Unless the Good guys got some sort of Future Vision where they can arrive and stop the shooters ahead of time theyre just as useful as a bullet in the head... 

So now Im sure youll call me a Anti-Gun leftie... 

But I own 2 guns and have nothing against them... 

And I still think their needs to be something done... 

But every time we get to the table we get to hear the loudest voices in the room scream "THEYRE GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS" OR "WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO"  

But surely youll find a conspiracy theory and post memes about "Come try and take my gun". 

Ill say it for the hundreth time

Everybody who has a gun doesnt need one...  

Its easier to get a fucking gun than affordable  health insurance.... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Is it time for another rousing  round of Lets do nothing about the Elephant in the room around mass shootings? 

But first before we get started what excuses are we gonna sling around? 

"Guns dont kill people" 

Yea we know people with guns kill people 

And our timeless classic 

"Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns" 

Unless the Good guys got some sort of Future Vision where they can arrive and stop the shooters ahead of time theyre just as useful as a bullet in the head... 

So now Im sure youll call me a Anti-Gun leftie... 

But I own 2 guns and have nothing against them... 

And I still think their needs to be something done... 

But every time we get to the table we get to hear the loudest voices in the room scream "THEYRE GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS" OR "WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO"  

But surely youll find a conspiracy theory and post memes about "Come try and take my gun". 

Ill say it for the hundreth time

Everybody who has a gun doesnt need one...  

Its easier to get a fucking gun than affordable  health insurance.... 

So what’s the answer ?