14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

9 hours ago, Oldballcoach said:

Last time I checked the constitution is a piece of paper absolute moron. However yes I do know what you mean about them wearing wigs English still wear it but you guys tout control over there.

Last time I checked when the Constitution was signed the United States had a population of 3.9 million people.

I've been to bigger crawfish boils.

Tell me more about your version of the US Constitution. Humor me.

On 6/10/2022 at 7:10 AM, DBP66 said:

yea..Kyle has shown us the way to go....teenagers and AR's make a lot of sense to you clowns...😪

It does since I had one as teen. Last I checked it saved that kids life. But you band of morons Live in your delusional fantasy land where I can get rid of an AR everything will be OK. Next stayed home for all semi automatic guns which is your hand guns and shock on Sprague don’t let that bother you just continue to give up your freedoms and constitutional rights without a fight dumbass.

On 6/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, RedZone said:

Last time I checked when the Constitution was signed the United States had a population of 3.9 million people.

I've been to bigger crawfish boils.

Tell me more about your version of the US Constitution. Humor me.

guess we should get rid of that one as well. By your logic we should throw out any lol we don’t like as soon as the population changes. Keep it up dumbassNo I’m like you I don’t make stuff up because I’m a ideological imbecile. Go read it it’s fundamental. I’m sure you probably skipped class on the day they taught you how to read. Would make sense seeing a lot of your other posts. Another stupid argument the country had 3.9 million people congratulations the Magna Carta had nowhere near this many people in the world when it was written yet is the basis for common law today guess we should get rid of that one as well. By your logic we should throw out any lol we don’t like as soon as the population changes. Keep it up dumbass

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Oldballcoach said:

guess we should get rid of that one as well. By your logic we should throw out any lol we don’t like as soon as the population changes. Keep it up dumbassNo I’m like you I don’t make stuff up because I’m a ideological imbecile. Go read it it’s fundamental. I’m sure you probably skipped class on the day they taught you how to read. Would make sense seeing a lot of your other posts. Another stupid argument the country had 3.9 million people congratulations the Magna Carta had nowhere near this many people in the world when it was written yet is the basis for common law today guess we should get rid of that one as well. By your logic we should throw out any lol we don’t like as soon as the population changes. Keep it up dumbass

Chip the Wonder Racist is a painfully stupid person. If someone ever needed to try to prove Darwin was wrong, Chip would be exhibit A.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Oldballcoach said:

Another stupid argument the country had 3.9 MILLION people congratulations 

You clearly are delusional when it comes to facts.

I read a study a couple years ago (you should read lots more, probably post even less than you do) that the United States has more GUNS than PEOPLE.

Study said there are over 400 MILLION guns in this country. James Madison is shaking his damn head and would acknowledge America has major firearm issues. Way back in the day you couldn't just zip in and buy 3 or 4 guns at your local gunsmith. You were damn lucky if you could get ONE GUN.

Weren't very many people like you out blasting Budweiser cans with AR-15s and thinking to themselves, "I'm Macho Constitution Man" back in the day either. That must be some kind of rush, similar to heroin > I can only imagine.

#beararmsgonewild

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I read a study a couple years ago (you should read lots more, probably post even less than you do) that the United States has more GUNS than PEOPLE.

Study said there are over 400 MILLION guns in this country. James Madison is shaking his damn head and would acknowledge America has major firearm issues. Way back in the day you couldn't just zip in and buy 3 or 4 guns at your local gunsmith. You were damn lucky if you could get ONE GUN.

Weren't very many people like you out blasting Budweiser cans with AR-15s and thinking to themselves, "I'm Macho Constitution Man" back in the day either. That must be some kind of rush, similar to heroin > I can only imagine.

#beararmsgonewild

I guess women had/have the right to bear arms too, but they couldn't VOTE until 1920. LMAO!

That's fucked up too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 4:33 PM, RedZone said:

#beararmsgonewild

Once again you prove you were a moron. My grandfather wanted to get an M1 carbine rifle like he carried in World War II so you know where he went… Montgomery wards had it in 15 minutes and was back at his house deer hunting. When we cleaned my grandfather’s attic out he had 47 different firearms plus stuff he smuggled back from World War II. Just shows how big of an idiot you are that you make crap up and then pass it off as legit. The most restrictive time in the history of this country to have guns is now. Even back in the 90s when I went to high school buddies of mine on the opening day of deer season had shotguns hanging in the back glass of their pick up trucks parked at school after a morning hunt. Our school had a rifle competition team.

No the founders of the constitution would be shaking their heads right now. They’d be laughing at you as well.

Just keep repeating this in your simple little mind “shall not be infinged”. 

I’m sure you’re a little snowflake  self is super triggered after the latest Supreme Court decision.

However keep it up I do love pointing out what a mental midget you are every time you post. I might start actually reading the dribble you put out about football as well showing that you know absolutely nothing. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Tell us @SeaShells21  do tell

try not to be a moron....Japan has very few deaths by guns...unlike America who has over 300 mass shooting this year so far...apples and oranges....in Japan they don't have their kids practice hiding under their desks like we do...get the picture champ??....🙄

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

try not to be a moron....Japan has very few deaths by guns...unlike America who has over 300 mass shooting this year so far...apples and oranges....in Japan they don't have their kids practice hiding under their desks like we do...get the picture champ??....🙄

😂 they have serial stabbing drills dumb dumb

Just now, FreeBird said:

😂 they have serial stabbing drills dumb dumb

a knife vs. a gun that shots over 70 rounds a minute....what has more potential to kill....a guy with a quick wrist or a gun with a quick finger??....the finger wins every time...we know because we see it weeekly....unlike Japan.