14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

So what’s the answer ?

Ive given my thoughts before and what i think should be done. 

But all I ever get is a bunch of fucking blowback and "theyre coming for our guns!". 

There needs to be mental and background checks. 

Yes their should be test. 

And all this speak of "Black Market" but as it turns out... 

Quite a few of our recent mass shooters got their guns legally... 

Theyre to damn easy to get

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But all I ever get is a bunch of fucking blowback and "theyre coming for our guns!". 

I think it’s fair that there should be some fairly stringent rules around gun ownership.  But, it doesn’t matter how stringent you made it.  It’s not illegal to be a socially repressed looney tune.  Our rotten and decayed culture is turning out murderous weirdos faster than ever before.  We are past a critical tipping point and it’s only ever gonna get worse.  Cheers.

• Like 3

Government don’t care about us, they rather send 40 billion to Ukraine then declare a national emergency and spend the money on more security measures in schools and more mental health officials, but they don’t got money for that and it’s cheaper just to have mass shooting after mass shooting after mass shooting 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Government don’t care about us, they rather send 40 billion to Ukraine then declare a national emergency and spend the money on more security measures in schools and more mental health officials, but they don’t got money for that and it’s cheaper just to have mass shooting after mass shooting after mass shooting 

IMG_1951.MOV

One is not a result of the other... 

The government can do both... 

This is the mentality that sets us back so much... lets not pretend like that 40 billion would be put elsewhere... oh it "COULD" But it wouldnt this is fake outrage that Ima go ahead and say it the Republicans love to incite... turn a non-issue into a problem to avoid the actual problem. 

Say that 40 billion doesnt get spent Biden decides hey lets use it for healthcare related purposes instead you know whatll happen the Republicans,Sinema and Cock Chuggin Manchin will shoot it down on a pathetic premise of "Quit wasting Taxpayer dollars" which we all know they dont give a Flying fuck about tax dollars.... theyre just being petty children... 

So please spare us this BS about the 40 Billion. 

Because if we could get along well enough to do something about guns,mental health or the USA's Fuck all Healthcare system we'd all be in a better position. 

But we cant get along for shit because somebodies to busy knocking everything down with no plan of their own... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

One is not a result of the other... 

The government can do both... 

This is the mentality that sets us back so much... lets not pretend like that 40 billion would be put elsewhere... oh it "COULD" But it wouldnt this is fake outrage that Ima go ahead and say it the Republicans love to incite... turn a non-issue into a problem to avoid the actual problem. 

Say that 40 billion doesnt get spent Biden decides hey lets use it for healthcare related purposes instead you know whatll happen the Republicans,Sinema and Cock Chuggin Manchin will shoot it down on a pathetic premise of "Quit wasting Taxpayer dollars" which we all know they dont give a Flying fuck about tax dollars.... theyre just being petty children... 

So please spare us this BS about the 40 Billion. 

Because if we could get along well enough to do something about guns,mental health or the USA's Fuck all Healthcare system we'd all be in a better position. 

But we cant get along for shit because somebodies to busy knocking everything down with no plan of their own... 

your right theoretically government could do both But me and you know they won’t, just add this mass shooting to the list of many, in a month this will be like any other old mass shooting  and something like will smith slapping someone and the whole world focusing on the slap and totally forgetting mass shootings 

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

I think it’s fair that there should be some fairly stringent rules around gun ownership.  But, it doesn’t matter how stringent you made it.  It’s not illegal to be a socially repressed looney tune.  Our rotten and decayed culture is turning out murderous weirdos faster than ever before.  We are past a critical tipping point and it’s only ever gonna get worse.  Cheers.

Happy people don’t kill people, not a gun issue as it is mental health 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Happy people don’t kill people, not a gun issue as it is mental health 

Except Mental Health experts have stated this isn't Mental Health.  Those with mental health rarely are violent toward others they are more likely to hurt themselves.  This is rage, hate and anger.  It's a mentality but not one of the health variant.  Please research.  But the Republicans never claim its Mental health when it comes to Chicago and like a true Acolyte.  Gov. Hot Wheels here today in Texas invoked Chicago when addressing this shooting

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-05-21/blaming-mental-health-mass-shootings-buffalo

But some coward ass politician whose palms are greased by the NRA are magically Medical Professionals.  No they are Political Charlatans and the fools that rarely study anything buy it.  Just yell Chicago.  Blame it all on The KneeGrows.  They are easy scapegoats to make one feel empowered by his own weaknesses and cultural rot.  It's no more superior than anyone.  We all have Fucknots.  But hey Whatabout Chicago.  Even the dumbest Redneck can spout about Chicago.  I call these people Expert Idiots and this side is rife with these experts.  

• Like 1

Ignore the facts.  Now yell Chicago to the East, West. North and South a fool is waiting to be empowered.  If and when some Black Fuckup conducts heinous B.S. no one immediately thinks Mental Ilness. Hmmmm. I wonder why.  Even I think he's a POS.   Mental illness never crosses my mind.  If this was true old people would become Terminators by the millions and be shooting up Shit every hour.  I hate this side as my brain shrinks whenever I post here.  Several persons hit me up on DMs and say Brotha drop knowledge on these acolytes not to change their mind but give them pause on their B.S.  funny most are not Black and a few occupy the right side of reality.  Chicago anyone Would be an Easy refrain but I have a developed brain.  Black Intellect many tell me.  Humbled. Remember Chicago.  No matter what it's The Kneegrows of Chicago. Somehow Ukraine is linked to The Kneegrow of the Chi. Such a heinous bunch.  The opinions of this Nubian is unique.  To soothe the effect of my reverse of your Tricknology.  I embolden Chicago to lesson the shock of truism 😄.  The greatest threat to anyone is someone that resembles you.  You would think everyone looks like The Chi.  I hear Whatabout Chicago so much  I thought it was a new city feature.  I come to realize Whatabout = Any shooting by a Kneegrow.  

White

Hate

Anger

Trickery

And

Best

Opportunity

Undermining

Truth

Meanwhile the Experts.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20210225/mental-illness-not-a-factor-in-most-mass-shootings

Mental Illness Not a Factor in Most Mass Shootings

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going to need an Expert Idiot or RepubliGun Politician yell Chicao till I ignore this and my mind becomes Chinormous 😁

Brucato and his colleagues analyzed 1,315 mass murders of all types that occurred worldwide and found that only 11% of all mass murderers (including shooters) and only 8% of mass shooters had serious mental illness.

16 hours ago, On2whls said:

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Should we ban cars and vehicles?https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jason-carlos-guzman-attempted-murder-taft-elementary-hit-and-run/

31 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ah yes here we go with this piss poor argument... 

"People get stabbed with knives should we ban those as well?" 

"People get hit with cars should we ban those as well?" 

Another excuse to do nothing... 

And almost like clockwork Gov.Abbott brings up Chicago.... 

All I get from this is "Fuck those kids. I aint doing nothing" its an amazing tone to set... 

Idk why we even bother to talk about it... 

We'll do nothing 

And it'll keep happening 

And the loud idiots will keep screaming about "We need our guns to defend ourselves from the Government ",(insert every other conspiracy theory)

• Like 1

Cops stood down while the shooter was still active, keeping others from actively rescuing those kids. 

Those Texas Repubes are fucked in the head, better believe if it was an upscale hood the approach would’ve been more aggressive. 

Fucking assholes bemoaning here what they think is going to happen in 2 weeks. 

bgw

• Like 1

The 2nd Ammendment Humpers ought to read it sometime... 

Because like clockwork theyre out in full force screaming about someone coming for their guns... 

Because the big bad governments gonna take ya guns away... 

When thats not the damn case

People get tired of this shit... 

Theyre trying to make it harder for the wrong people to get em... 

But fuck us am I right? 

Fuck those kids? 

Sandy Hook? 

And now Uvalde? 

Tired of asking whats it gonna take... 

All this talk of reaching across the aisle... 

Man fuck that shit... 

Its become apparent the crew across the aisle doesnt wanna cooperate

An 18yr old can't buy a beer, cigarettes, a joint (in most states), a hand gun, have sex with a 16 or 17 yr old, but can purchase a military assault weapon, hundreds of rounds of armor piercing bullets, dozens of large capacity magazines, and top it off with a full set of bullet proof body armor just because he has the cash money in hand ?  Like many Democrats I've owned guns my whole life. My daughter and I have concealed carry, my wife sleeps next to a S&W 38cal, and I've got one in the truck. Enough with the "take our guns away bull$hit." It will never happen. It's NRA garbage, and the ignorant imbeciles on the RIGHT eat it up !!!  How about a little common sense, a political middle ground. ..... SOMETHING... ANYTHING.       

• Thanks 2

Itll also be a gateway into doing nothing about the gun control because thats "Unconstitutional" wanting to prevent psychos from having guns is somehow Unconstitutional. 

Every Dick,Terry and Tom doesnt need a fucking gun especially a Damn AR... 

America as a whole has become a selfish country that wont conpromise with itself... 

Youll scream Patriotism and "Make America Great Again" but wont take steps to do so... what a fucking joke... makes me laugh every time... 

As of about 15 minutes ago, a breaking news update stated,

“UVALDE UPDATE:  A Texas law enforcement official says the 18 year-old gunman, who killed 21 people, accessed the school building “unobstructed” through a door that was apparently unlocked.”

The gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers at a Texas elementary school on Tuesday entered the school building unobstructed, authorities said Thursday.

Contrary to information officials released earlier, the gunman was not confronted by a school police officer before entering Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, state Department of Public Safety South Texas Regional Director Victor Escalon said Thursday.

The gunman walked into the west side of Robb Elementary at 11:40 a.m. Tuesday and started firing. Four minutes later, local and school police followed him inside, Escalon said.

"They hear gunfire, they take rounds, they move back, get cover, and during that time, they approach where the suspect is at," Escalon said.

As soon as the gunman entered, he walked 20 to 30 feet and turned right to walk another 20 feet before turning left and into a classroom, according to Escalon.

“Officers are there, the initial officers, they receive gunfire. They don’t make entry initially because of the gunfire they’re receiving. But we have officers calling for additional resources, everyone that's in the area," Escalon said.

"During this time that they're making those calls to bring in help to solve this problem and stop it immediately, they're also evacuating personnel, when I say students, teachers. There's a lot going on."

The suspect had shot his grandmother and crashed his pickup truck at about 11:28 a.m. before walking to the school.

"So from the grandmother’s house" to the site of truck crash "to the school, into the school, he was not confronted by anybody," Escalon said.

The public safety official could not immediately explain how the suspect wasn't stopped in the 12 minutes between the crash and campus entry.

"We got a crash and a man with a gun and then you have responding officers. That's what it is, if that's 12 minutes," he said.

“At the end of the day our job is to report the facts and have those answers. We’re not there yet.”  

Without setting a firm timeline of events, Escalon appeared to say much of the shooting occurred soon after the gunman entered the school. 

"The majority of the gunfire was in the beginning," he said. "During the negotiations, there wasn’t much gunfire other than trying to keep the officers at bay."

Since Tuesday's shooting, questions have been raised about the time that elapsed between when the shooter crashed his vehicle outside the school and when he was fatally shot by a Border Patrol officer inside the classroom he barricaded himself in to unleash terror.

Some, especially witnesses who were at the scene, have accused officers of not acting quickly enough.

Video footage from outside the school Tuesday appears to show distressed parents and locals reacting to news of the shooting. 

One woman is heard yelling: “Get in! Get in! What is the f------ deal?”

“They’re all in there, the cops aren’t doing s--- except standing outside,” a man is heard saying. “You know they’re little kids, right? Little kids, they don’t know how to defend themselves.”

It’s not clear when the video was filmed or whether officers were inside the building at the time.

Questions about police response time

Asked if officers failed to act in a timely manner at the scene, Escalon declined to answer.

"That’s a tough question, that’s a tough question," he said. “I don’t have enough information to answer that question just yet.” 

Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw said at a news conference Wednesday that the shooter was at the school for up to an hour before law enforcement breached the classroom.

“It’s going to be within, like 40 minutes within an hour,” McCraw said.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that the gunman entered the school through a back door, walked down two short hallways and came into two adjoining classrooms where he locked the door and sprayed bullets indiscriminately. 

Officers from multiple units and agencies — including local police and a tactical team from U.S. Customs and Border Protection — arrived at the scene but couldn’t enter the classroom. 

The door to the classroom finally was opened when the principal produced a master key, state and federal law enforcement officials said.

Robb Elementary serves second through fourth grade students in the small town of Uvalde, Texas, about 75 miles from the Mexico border, home to a large Latino community.

There are a lot of sources still coming from all over but what appears to be accurate is that the 18-yr old suspect posted that he was going to shoot up an elementary school on social media just before doing it;

he wasn’t approached by the campus officer before entering the school and the officers waited over 40 minutes to go in after him.