Johnston and Murphy or Cole Haan or Allen Edmonds?

HooverOutlaw

27 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m not a Cole Haan fan. Allen Edmonds and J&M are both sharp and I have a pair of each. My go to for Oxfords and Derbies is Berluti. A little pricey but I can wear them on my long days for 12+ hours and still have no problems with comfort. 

I still have a pair of JM made in America from the early 90's.

33 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m not a Cole Haan fan. Allen Edmonds and J&M are both sharp and I have a pair of each. My go to for Oxfords and Derbies is Berluti. A little pricey but I can wear them on my long days for 12+ hours and still have no problems with comfort. 

Got used pair of Berluti's in a 10 wanna loan out. Lol

I think Floyd Mayweather wears them.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A guy found in a barrel in lake mead had those on from the late 70s early 80's. Probably a mob hit.

There’s gonna be more where that  came from. As the Lake level lowers they expect to find more bodies. I guess you can say 70’s-80’s Vegas is making comeback.😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

There’s gonna be more where that  came from. As the Lake level lowers they expect to find more bodies. I guess you can say 70’s-80’s Vegas is making comeback.😂

I have really spent a lot time reading and studying the mob from the late 60's to the mid 80's. 

None were probably from Tony Spilotro he buried people in the desert under a dead dog. So if discovered it would appear somebody buried a dog and would stop digging when there would be a body another 3 to 4 deep. 

IMO it is much more interesting than the 5 families and I have read probably 20 books on mainly the Gambino family and Gotti. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

What do you guys think about the 80’s reeboks? Should I buy or no?

Also, does anyone know of a shoe ideal for athletics like arm wrestling? Lastly, what are the most expensive pair of heels available? 

80's Reebok are a classic.  I remember girls loved the white high tops with velcro.

I had Stan Smith's in the 80's are you that old.

A guy from Cullman Alabama known as bigfoot Johnson wears these to arm wrestler in. 

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/kenetrek-mountain-extreme-1000-boots.html?_iv_code=KNT-FM4-MNEX-KE-420-1-12-0-MED&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=CjwKCAjwp7eUBhBeEiwAZbHwkQFx-_lyBpeRfyD7HPdy8IvGyiKX1hEz-YBZPkSW5RGz5TyJBtA_7xoC0vAQAvD_BwE

He also wears them to church.  

opplanet-kenetrek-mountain-extreme-1000-

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I have really spent a lot time reading and studying the mob from the late 60's to the mid 80's. 

None were probably from Tony Spilotro he buried people in the desert under a dead dog. So if discovered it would appear somebody buried a dog and would stop digging when there would be a body another 3 to 4 deep. 

IMO it is much more interesting than the 5 families and I have read probably 20 books on mainly the Gambino family and Gotti. 

I’ve always been intrigued by the mob.

23 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

What do you guys think about the 80’s reeboks? Should I buy or no?

Also, does anyone know of a shoe ideal for athletics like arm wrestling? Lastly, what are the most expensive pair of heels available? 

Isn’t this a oxymoron? 😂C’mom kid.

I’d just go with your gut and get the most expensive pair of stilettos.

• Haha 2

Just now, MA Fan said:

No one does arm wrestling anymore, it's all about slap fighting now. I don't think you are allowed to compete in that if you own a pair of shoes.

Travis Bagent's son won the Harlon Hill Trophy as best D2 football player last season.

Arm wrestling is bigger and more popular now than ever. Levan Saginashvili is the king and could rip an ordinary human’s arm off. Hell he could do that to many arm wrestlers. Bagent is great but won’t be back anywhere near the top. 

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

80's Reebok are a classic.  I remember girls loved the white high tops with velcro.

I had Stan Smith's in the 80's are you that old.

A guy from Cullman Alabama known as bigfoot Johnson wears these to arm wrestler in. 

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/kenetrek-mountain-extreme-1000-boots.html?_iv_code=KNT-FM4-MNEX-KE-420-1-12-0-MED&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=CjwKCAjwp7eUBhBeEiwAZbHwkQFx-_lyBpeRfyD7HPdy8IvGyiKX1hEz-YBZPkSW5RGz5TyJBtA_7xoC0vAQAvD_BwE

He also wears them to church.  

opplanet-kenetrek-mountain-extreme-1000-

Will check these out, would be handy on the ranch 

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I like Cole Haan myself, but know many don’t. Best pair of shoes I had were Ted Baker London. Comfortable as hell.

I outgrew them from my 30’ to my 40’s. Literally as I’ve gotten older (and fatter) my foot has gotten bigger. And conversely pretty sure my pecker keeps shrinking 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1