Johnston and Murphy or Cole Haan or Allen Edmonds?

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

These are quite nice, I like the bottom ones a little better. Though I will probably be told those look like they’re for older men.

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I will say stay away from Givenchy. My wife got me these for Valentine’s Day and made me wear them for date night a few weeks ago. Look how dumb they are. Uncomfortable too. Worst part? She paid for them on my credit card. 

3F92E9DE-9D10-40F9-A30D-8EB084C452B2.jpeg

Will stay away from and wow! The black stripe kills it

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The best of the best. Tom Ford is like the Patek Philippe of clothing. 

Wow! What is the fanciest place you know of in California? I know you said Beverly Hills ain’t it. Also, do most of these pristine stores carry a selection of low heel shoes?

12 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Wow! What is the fanciest place you know of in California? I know you said Beverly Hills ain’t it. Also, do most of these pristine stores carry a selection of low heel shoes?

Fanciest retail spot or nicest place to live? 

To live, it has to be Montecito and that surrounding area. It’s a little north of LA but totally worth it. Feels like utopia in a sense. It’s great (except that you have to pay to drive on the roads, literally) The prince left England to live there. It’s sweet but you wont find a spot in that neighborhood for under $15 Million.

Nicest places to shop are South Coast plaza &  Fashion island. Hermès, balenciaga, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, berluti, Burberry, Celine and the top jewelry stores etc. 

The Beverly center is very nice don't get me wrong, but you get a lot of tourists just looking to look and visit. At fashion island or south coast you have locals that have stylists on retainer shopping there. Just different, neither is better or worse but the latter(s) do offer a more *California* home feel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I will say stay away from Givenchy. My wife got me these for Valentine’s Day and made me wear them for date night a few weeks ago. Look how dumb they are. Uncomfortable too. Worst part? She paid for them on my credit card. 

3F92E9DE-9D10-40F9-A30D-8EB084C452B2.jpeg

Dude, WTF? No offense, but those might be the  gayest, from the galaxy gayness…..Not that theres anything wrong with that. Hope Dr pimple gave u a good hummer to make up for that blunder.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Dude, WTF? No offense, but those might be the  gayest, from the galaxy gayness…..Not that theres anything wrong with that. Hope Dr pimple gave u a good hummer to make up for that blunder.

All offense. Gay as hell. I already know. Embarrassing as it gets but what can I do?? She gives them as a present and I just stare motherfuckerly. Terrible. Worst part is that I paid for them. Still hurts. 

18F5803C-30BF-4C49-8BAB-2E174A670751.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Fanciest retail spot or nicest place to live? 

To live, it has to be Montecito and that surrounding area. It’s a little north of LA but totally worth it. Feels like utopia in a sense. It’s great (except that you have to pay to drive on the roads, literally) The prince left England to live there. It’s sweet but you wont find a spot in that neighborhood for under $15 Million.

Nicest places to shop are South Coast plaza &  Fashion island. Hermès, balenciaga, Gucci, Alexander McQueen, berluti, Burberry, Celine and the top jewelry stores etc. 

The Beverly center is very nice don't get me wrong, but you get a lot of tourists just looking to look and visit. At fashion island or south coast you have locals that have stylists on retainer shopping there. Just different, neither is better or worse but the latter(s) do offer a more *California* home feel. 

Wow. Sounds like another world.