Happy MDW

FreeBird

33 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @HurricaneNick lol these dudes live in Jurassic Park lol

FD8642E9-A1AA-4EE7-9ABF-5E783A436816.gif

Alligators and snakes no way 🤣 Call me a pussy I don’t care, an Alligator is a dinosaur and snakes are the devil. I don’t have to worry about snakes where I’m at thankfully. Maybe on hikes but I’ve been lucky. Never even seen a garden snake. I’d lose it and move houses if I saw one in my yard 😂 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I can’t comment, we got rattlers around here, I’ve only see a few thank god, I’m a mangina around snakes, hate them. 

This was a few miles away last year  🤮.

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/news/almost-100-rattlesnakes-removed-from-santa-rosa-home/?artslide=2

Hmmm interesting Can pest control even handle that? I’m Finna move to cali and start a Snake Extermination company, just me and my hatchet 🪓 I’ll take all them motherfuckers out

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Hmmm interesting Can pest control even handle that? I’m Finna move to cali and start a Snake Extermination company, just me and my hatchet 🪓 I’ll take all them motherfuckers out

Yeah maybe just a pair of barbecue tongs and some garden gloves and you’ll be fine😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Just throw the ones you wrangle up in a lattice bucket. 😂

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

That’s a good question. If you have dogs do you let them run around the yard? Would make me nervous. @HooverOutlaw @HawgGoneIt

Dogs got to be smart. Cats kill snakes. Rare to hear of a snake killing a cat. Cats are to quick. A good dog will kill a snake.

A guys lab I know got bite by a cotton mouth it swelled up terrible but lived. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Alligators and snakes no way 🤣 Call me a pussy I don’t care, an Alligator is a dinosaur and snakes are the devil. I don’t have to worry about snakes where I’m at thankfully. Maybe on hikes but I’ve been lucky. Never even seen a garden snake. I’d lose it and move houses if I saw one in my yard 😂 

Most southerners for snake control use something called a shotgun. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Dogs got to be smart. Cats kill snakes. Rare to hear of a snake killing a cat. Cats are to quick. A good dog will kill a snake.

A guys lab I know got bite by a cotton mouth it swelled up terrible but lived. 

Lol fuck kinda cats y’all got down there, my cat is allergic to off brand Cat food and y’all out here feeding your cats Anacondas and shit

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Lol fuck kinda cats y’all got down there, my cat is allergic to off brand Cat food and y’all out here feeding your cats Anacondas and shit

A semi feral cat is a tough SOB.  Female cats are the best mouser/hunter. Males are 2 lazy especially if they have been fixed.

I personally have never heard of a cat being killed by a snake. But heard dogs screwing around with a rattlesnake and dying.

In south Alabama you have eastern diamond back rattlesnakes. Which are deadly.  Guys who work in the timber business when they run into a rattlesnakes must make report.  So others in that area will be on the outlook, but are not allowed to kill it.

I have the utmost respect for those who perished while serving in our military.  Their "lives" should be celebrated.

BUT....and please understand this is not meant as derogatory towards our servicemen...

I have nothing but contempt towards the men who put our servicemen in harm's way just for political reasons and/or to increase their personal wealth.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A semi feral cat is a tough SOB.  Female cats are the best mouser/hunter. Males are 2 lazy especially if they have been fixed.

I personally have never heard of a cat being killed by a snake. But heard dogs screwing around with a rattlesnake and dying.

In south Alabama you have eastern diamond back rattlesnakes. Which are deadly.  Guys who work in the timber business when they run into a rattlesnakes must make report.  So others in that area will be on the outlook, but are not allowed to kill it.

At my house in TN my cat ruled the neighborhood. He would get at least a couple of voles a day, killed a cottonmouth and I came home one night and he was fighting a fox in my driveway. Funny thing is he befriended a wild rabbit who would follow my cat around everywhere. After years of battling whatever came his way diabetes is what ultimately killed him. 

• Like 2

Several years ago...we had a Calico.  Her official name was Scout...but we called her Little Bit due to her size.  She was Badass.  Totally Badass.  If it came into our yard...it regretted it immediately.  Suffice it to say...she ruled the domain.  The neighborhood dogs even stayed clear.

One tough lady...

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Exocet 98 said:

Thank you. 🇺🇸

FB_IMG_1653677655066.jpg

There was fighter jets by my town, I should have video taped it, it was nuts,  so low to the ground , literally looked like it was almost floating, , but the sound that was making was unreal, so loud buildings we’re shaking, truly spectacular 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

There was fighter jets by my town, I should have video taped it, it was nuts,  so low to the ground , literally looked like it was almost floating, , but the sound that was making was unreal, so loud buildings we’re shaking, truly spectacular 

Two military helicopters about twice the height of the tree tops flew over so fast I barely made it out to see that it was helicopters. They were so loud I suspected a C130 or something initially. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Several years ago...we had a Calico.  Her official name was Scout...but we called her Little Bit due to her size.  She was Badass.  Totally Badass.  If it came into our yard...it regretted it immediately.  Suffice it to say...she ruled the domain.  The neighborhood dogs even stayed clear.

One tough lady...

Rufus>>

Female cats are the best hunters and killers of rats, mice snakes etc. 

Fixed male cats make better friendly cats but are not worth a dang at killing mice etc.

4 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

At my house in TN my cat ruled the neighborhood. He would get at least a couple of voles a day, killed a cottonmouth and I came home one night and he was fighting a fox in my driveway. Funny thing is he befriended a wild rabbit who would follow my cat around everywhere. After years of battling whatever came his way diabetes is what ultimately killed him. 

Tough cat taking out a cottonmouth.

Cats are weird animals with their habits.