Southern California Football is back baby!

Extremely Humble

6 hours ago, steeler01 said:

The total population in the southern section area is 17.5 million. It would be nice if they announced the number of football transfers only. I know there's a website that tracks that, but I'm not in the mood to deep dive on that

Here is the link. https://cifss.org/approvals/transfers/

It’s easy to search by school. The list for Mater Dei is half female and has a lot of international students. For football in the 2021-2022 school year I recognize on the list a 4th string running back and Nate Frazier, who transferred from Pius X and ran track this Spring. He should contribute next season for football.

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Here is the link. https://cifss.org/approvals/transfers/

It’s easy to search by school. The list for Mater Dei is half female and has a lot of international students. For football in the 2021-2022 school year I recognize on the list a 4th string running back and Nate Frazier, who transferred from Pius X and ran track this Spring. He should contribute next season for football.

I'm just saying,  the number of transfers isn't that outrageous considering the population density

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

It’s Ironic that a Folsom fan would start a Thread about Transfers in So Cal….

Here are The Numbers:

MD-64

FOLSOM-55 (Top in Nor Cal)

Cen10- 47

MV-44

SJB- 31 (All Boys School)

So Folsom Is #2 Behind MD in Athletic Transfers and even Funnier, 3 of the 5 Schools on this list are Public!!…🤣

It just time for this worn out Conversation to end, Let the Kids play where they want to play…. 🍻

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Who?

Jason is tired of losing to MD and tired of the best 8th graders going to MD. They need a statement win this year by a couple scores, especially with their weak ass “national” pre-league schedule. They’re the favorite to win it all this year. I have no idea why a DB would go there though, maybe he’ll play some offense. Their secondary is crowded. 

22 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Jason is tired of losing to MD and tired of the best 8th graders going to MD. They need a statement win this year by a couple scores, especially with their weak ass “national” pre-league schedule. They’re the favorite to win it all this year. I have no idea why a DB would go there though, maybe he’ll play some offense. Their secondary is crowded. 

Both schools do the same thing. 

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Exactly why I don't put stock into these supposedly power privates. None can with with their own kids and have to cheat to feel good about themselves. 

Who has a 4 star corner from a different state on the roster? MD, Bosco, or lowends? Lmao clown. Like I said, no one cares what you do when you’re losing. All you do is lose. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

It’s Ironic that a Folsom fan would start a Thread about Transfers in So Cal….

Here are The Numbers:

MD-64

FOLSOM-55 (Top in Nor Cal)

Cen10- 47

MV-44

SJB- 31 (All Boys School)

So Folsom Is #2 Behind MD in Athletic Transfers and even Funnier, 3 of the 5 Schools on this list are Public!!…🤣

It just time for this worn out Conversation to end, Let the Kids play where they want to play…. 🍻

Hey hey hey dont shoot the messenger! How many football transfers does Folsom  have this season? Every day on twitter I see a new transfer in Southern Cali for football. You never see that in Norcal. 

On another note, I know of two high profile 8th graders from Sacramento area that will be playing for SJB or MD next season. Times are changing for sure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

On another note, I know of two high profile 8th graders from Sacramento area that will be playing for SJB or MD next season. Times are changing for sure.

You hit the nail on the head right there. Contrary to popular belief, MD has only a few transfers on its roster. Bosco on the other hand has an open door. Last season MD has zero transfers. Most everybody on the team enrolled as Freshman. However, we have kids from all over the state enrolling. This is not cheating, nor is it recruiting. Success begets success and some kids that are the best of the best want to play for the best, no matter where they live. And their parents are willing to make the sacrifice to either move or have their child commute a long way. It is what it is.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

You hit the nail on the head right there. Contrary to popular belief, MD has only a few transfers on its roster. Bosco on the other hand has an open door. Last season MD has zero transfers. Most everybody on the team enrolled as Freshman. However, we have kids from all over the state enrolling. This is not cheating, nor is it recruiting. Success begets success and some kids that are the best of the best want to play for the best, no matter where they live. And their parents are willing to make the sacrifice to either move or have their child commute a long way. It is what it is.

Sure, it is what it is now. They don't need transfers anymore because the top talent is coming in right away. That's how that works. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Sure, it is what it is now. They don't need transfers anymore because the top talent is coming in right away. That's how that works. 

Also a good point. Nobody can dispute that in order for MD to get to the level they are at right now it took transfers, lots of them. Now that they established themselves as the best team in the country on the back of transfers they no longer need them because they get top talent freshmen year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2