Texas AM fans are running wild in Destin Florida

HooverOutlaw

They are claiming they have more talent than Alabama, Georgia and LSU because of this year's class.

Two different AM fans told me after last game proves that Jimbo is a better coach than Saban. I said Jimbo is 1-4 vs Saban.  One claimed stats are meaningless. I told him Zero titles since 1939. 

Another AM fan told me except for national titles AM is equal with Alabama.  I ask him what type pain killers did he use he responded Jimbo wins by 17 in Tuscaloosa this year.

What a bunch blowhards from a 3rd rate program.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They are claiming they have more talent than Alabama, Georgia and LSU because of this year's class.

Two different AM fans told me after last game proves that Jimbo is a better coach than Saban. I said Jimbo is 1-4 vs Saban.  One claimed stats are meaningless. I told him Zero titles since 1939. 

Another AM fan told me except for national titles AM is equal with Alabama.  I ask him what type pain killers did he use he responded Jimbo wins by 17 in Tuscaloosa this year.

What a bunch blowhards from a 3rd rate program.

Partially true.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Maybe more than LSU

What were they drinking?

You're not talking to rational people, but a bunch of Texasball guys. 

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Generally speaking. Aggie fans are good folks, however, they seem to be overhyping what will most likely be another "average" season.

Texans love to brag about 2 things...Texas and anything related to Texas. Some of it is true, some of it is horse shit.

They won 8 games last year are now the best program in history.

28 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If the NIL stays as it is now, A&M and the TU Longhorns will become dominate. To say they have DEEP pockets is an understatement. Id hate to know the only way to compete is to outright buy players though.

38 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I have a friend who is a HUGE Aggie fan and graduate say to me the other day...." I sure would hate to be a Bama fan or player this year when the Aggies come to town..." 

All I could do was just stare at him like he'd lost his damn mind. lol

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

If the NIL stays as it is now, A&M and the TU Longhorns will become dominate. To say they have DEEP pockets is an understatement. Id hate to know the only way to compete is to outright buy players though.

They have always had big money and never made it work st Texad AM.

Not even Bear Bryant could win a title at AM.

36 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You're going around looking for people (and in most cases putting words in their mouth) when you repeatedly say they are claiming to be the best program in history. Relax.

You were not there so don't jump into this with meaningless opinions. 

I have an Alabama hat on and they popped off to me. The weakest are the loudest.

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

You're going around looking for people (and in most cases putting words in their mouth) when you repeatedly say they are claiming to be the best program in history. Relax.

If it's not A&M...It's LSU...

If it's not either of them...it's Auburn

Ya know how it is. Trend thing.

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That depends on what Louisiana players. 

Justin Jefferson was the 65th best player in Louisiana in his class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Jefferson-91653/high-school-175957/

He's currently one of the best WRs in the NFL.

Either these recruiting sites are pure garbage or Louisiana is one of the most talented states in the nation. Probably both honestly.

Justin Jefferson was a beast at Destrehan and how nobody saw that I have no idea

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Justin Jefferson was the 65th best player in Louisiana in his class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Jefferson-91653/high-school-175957/

He's currently one of the best WRs in the NFL.

Either these recruiting sites are pure garbage or Louisiana is one of the most talented states in the nation. Probably both honestly.

Justin Jefferson was a beast at Destrehan and how nobody saw that I have no idea

That's the exception,  not the rule

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Just look at Tulane, Louisiana Tech,  Lafayette etc.....

One of the best RBs in NFL history was a 2* at Tulane, Matt Forte. Check out his NFL stats for a 2*.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2004/matt-forte-17823

The 49ers current starting RB from La-Lafayette was a 2*, Elijah Mitchell and he was not a WR in high school so the recruiting sites fail again....115th best player in Louisiana in his class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Mitchell-82097/high-school-142476/

"Mitchell's surprising athleticism (he ran a 4.33 40 and vertical jumped 37.5 inches at his pro day"

Anyways, if I say a Louisiana kid can run a legit 4.4 they can run a legit 4.4. 

Justin Jefferson was a legit 4.4 in high school also. 

Every year the state of Texas has close to 75 4* prospects.... one year they had over a hundred 4* prospects.

Every year they give tiny Louisiana 14 or 15 4* prospect ratings  like clockwork.

Based on nothing but population.

Here's the kicker. Not all 75 of those Texas players every year are 4* prospects. Forget about it, they are just not.