Season almost upon us Mahhh Boyzz (top instate and Oos games to look forward to)

FreeBird

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Heard they are down this year

its amazing how these polls are made some times. 

They still got their whole O and D , only thing is missing is QB  Angeli who graduated to ND

Head coaches son is sophomore QB so they might rely on him so BC will be as good as their QB plays 

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

They still got their whole O and D , only thing is missing is QB  Angeli who graduated to ND

Head coaches son is sophomore QB so they might rely on him so BC will be as good as their QB plays 

Well you taught me something tonight hard to believe 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Bam 💥 @HurricaneNick that’s almost too easy, I thought I’d never seen the day someone from Texas would post a top 3 ,, must be a vaccine side effect 🙃

all kidding aside, @Horsefly   Guyer over Allen?

Horse lied. Can’t be a top 3 with the #texasdepth they have. At least 50 teams that could win state. Depth!!!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Bam 💥 @HurricaneNick that’s almost too easy, I thought I’d never seen the day someone from Texas would post a top 3 ,, must be a vaccine side effect 🙃

all kidding aside, @Horsefly   Guyer over Allen?

If there is ever a year the Southsiders (of Denton) are going to ever beat Allen...it is NOW.

8 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

That early game with Prosper scares me though.

Those two seem to always drive each other bonkers.

If they carry the momentum from last year Guyer should be a lot to handle.  JA is the best QB in Texas, and they’ve gotten a real good WR transfer that’s getting all the praises at camp.  But as they say gotta play the game 

• Like 2

DeSoto (Tx.) vs. St Frances Academy - 9/3

Atascocita (Tx.) vs. Liberty (Nv.) - 9/9

I’m interested to see how Atascocita matches with Liberty after facing Katy & Dickinson to start off.

I just wish Atascocita beats Liberty, then Liberty beats the Bishop, the Bishop who beat Mater Dei, then Mater Dei loses to Thing 2, who just happened to lose to Allen, in Texas.

That is my Christmas wish list.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m interested to see how Atascocita matches with Liberty after facing Katy & Dickinson to start off.

I just wish Atascocita beats Liberty, then Liberty beats the Bishop, the Bishop who beat Mater Dei, then Mater Dei loses to Thing 2, who just happened to lose to Allen, in Texas.

Out of all the big OOS games in Texas, the Cita v Liberty game imo will be the most competitive. I expect they’ll be evenly matched 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Would you like some green eggs and ham as well?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Would you like some green eggs and ham as well?

I do not like ham, Sam-I-Am

I would not eat it with a lamb, 🐑 I would not eat it in a traffic jam, 🚗🐖 

I would not eat it in my room, 🏠 I would not eat it on the moon, 🌙 

I would not eat it with a duck, 🦆 If I were starving, I wouldn’t give a

OWW!!!

My mom just spanked me with a shoe, 👟 Shocked, I looked at her, “What did I do?” 🤕

I think she’s angry I almost cursed 🤬 I have to go, now where’s my purse 👜 

We’re going shopping, I love it so, 🛒🏬🛍 I will wrap this up with a pretty bow, 🎁

I would not mind Strawberry jam 🍓For, I do not like ham, Sam-I-Am ☺️

If someone would like to continue this story, 📖 Why not grace us with your creative glory 💭

………..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I do not like ham, Sam-I-Am

I would not eat it with a lamb, 🐑 I would not eat it in a traffic jam, 🚗🐖 

I would not eat it in my room, 🏠 I would not eat it on the moon, 🌙 

I would not eat it with a duck, 🦆 If I were starving, I wouldn’t give a

OWW!!!

My mom just spanked me with a shoe, 👟 Shocked, I looked at her, “What did I do?” 🤕

I think she’s angry I almost cursed 🤬 I have to go, now where’s my purse 👜 

We’re going shopping, I love it so, 🛒🏬🛍 I will wrap this up with a pretty bow, 🎁

I would not mind Strawberry jam 🍓For, I do not like ham, Sam-I-Am ☺️

If someone would like to continue this story, 📖 Why not grace us with your creative glory 💭

………..

A simple No wouldve also worked... 

• Haha 3

On 6/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, SeaShells21 said:

Are you intentionally trying to drive North Texas insane????

Imagine the Allen bandwagon jumping back on ship.  The actual Allen fans will be fighting against their "own"...again.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 5:06 AM, Horsefly said:

Out of all the big OOS games in Texas, the Cita v Liberty game imo will be the most competitive. I expect they’ll be evenly matched 

Liberty Nevada will travel to defending 6A champs Lone Peak (UT) on 8/26

Then the Patriots will play Pittsburg CA in San Diego on 9/3

The 9/9 game will be in Humble Atascocita (TX). So this will be a difficult game for Liberty because of how they scheduled these games. 

Either way go Liberty!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

The 9/9 game will be in Humble Atascocita (TX). So this will be a difficult game for Liberty because of how they scheduled these games. 

Either way go Liberty!

Are they expected to be loaded this year to play 3-games on the road? 

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Either way go Liberty!

They’ll beat PItt. They always have some talent, but haven’t won a big game in a long time and I just don’t think they are that good. Utah game is a toss up to me. Not sure they pull out a W in Texas after 3 weeks on the road. I’ll say 2-1.

Go Liberty? Damn always thought you were a fan of the Bishop? Learn something new all the time. Hell we just recently learned @ChimpGripwears high heels 😂.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cossacks said:

They’ll beat PItt. They always have some talent, but haven’t won a big game in a long time and I just don’t think they are that good. Utah game is a toss up to me. Not sure they pull out a W in Texas after 3 weeks on the road. I’ll say 2-1.

Go Liberty? Damn always thought you were a fan of the Bishop? Learn something new all the time. Hell we just recently learned @ChimpGripwears high heels 😂.

You gotta take it easy on me man lol 

• Haha 1