Lincoln Riley

steeler01

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Exactly when you have nothing to say it's always the same story Blah blah blah and I'm clubbing you nonsense

You don't have the ability to club a sandwich, dude.

Maybe you and Lincoln Riley can have a pity party one night. Cry on each other's shoulders and dream about better Days.

Lincoln "cry baby" Riley won 4 Big 12 Championships because Oklahoma was the recruiting big fish in a very tiny pond..... He's a great little pond coach. When he plays teams from one of the OCEANS he gets his brains bashed in.

But I'm Lincoln Riley USC..... Forget about me getting my brains splattered in the playoffs, we just didn't have enough talent.

Boo hoo boo hoo!

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Lincoln "cry baby" Riley won 4 Big 12 Championships because Oklahoma was the recruiting big fish in a very tiny pond..... He's a great little pond coach. When he plays teams from one of the OCEANS he gets his brains bashed in.

But I'm Lincoln Riley USC..... Forget about me getting my brains splattered in the playoffs, we just didn't have enough talent.

Boo hoo boo hoo!

Hey racist dork what’s Brian Kelly’s playoff record? How’d he do in the national title game against Alabama? Why’d he leave Notre dame? His roster was never talented enough to compete with the big boys. He’s a great little pond coach, when he plays teams from one of the OCEANS he gets his brains bashed in. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hey racist dork what’s Brian Kelly’s playoff record? How’d he do in the national title game against Alabama? Why’d he leave Notre dame? His roster was never talented enough to compete with the big boys. He’s a great little pond coach, when he plays teams from one of the OCEANS he gets his brains bashed in. 

Cajun will never acknowledge reality.  He makes his own BS stories up

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Pipe down, mater haze!!

Brian Kelly is a proven winner and he's currently not bitching about talent like Young Boy Riley.

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bama 42 Notre Dame 14

Clemson 30 Notre Dame 3

Bama 31 Notre Dame 14

Outscored 103 to 31 average score 34 to 10

5 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Bama 42 Notre Dame 14

Clemson 30 Notre Dame 3

Bama 31 Notre Dame 14

Outscored 103 to 31 average score 34 to 10

And that has what to do with Lincoln Riley being a crybaby and moaning about talent?

He had more talent than anyone in the Big 12 conference.

That's what I thought.

Brian Kelly has won at Cincinnati and Notre Dame.

Lincoln Riley won in the weakest conference in college football besides the Pac-12. Kind of fitting Lincoln Riley ends up in the Pac-12. Probably where he belongs truly. He's a patsy ball phenom!

All the little teams in the Big 12 wished they had Oklahoma and Lincoln Riley's talent Meanwhile Lincoln Riley wished he had Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St or LSU talent. He bitches because he didn't in his mind and says I'm better.

What a weak-ass punk that Riley is.

There are no great college coaches only coaches who had the most amount of talent per 247sports.

Signed: Lincoln Riley and Steeler.

What a pair...

Look at me I'm Lincoln Riley I gave up almost 70 points to LSU in the playoffs. Don't blame me I had the fourth best roster that year of the playoff teams.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit!!

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And that has what to do with Lincoln Riley being a crybaby and moaning about talent?

He had more talent than anyone in the Big 12 conference.

That was in response to Nick's comment. 

That's what I thought.

Brian Kelly has won at Cincinnati and Notre Dame.

It's starting to look like everyone wins at Cincinnati. 

Lincoln Riley won in the weakest conference in college football 

Why didn't Les Miles win a a big 12 title? Talent doesn't matter according to you

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

All the little teams in the Big 12 wished they had Oklahoma and Lincoln Riley's talent Meanwhile Lincoln Riley wished he had Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St or LSU talent. He bitches because he didn't in his mind and says I'm better.

Which is why he's saying he left Oklahoma for USC. To be able to get that talent

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There are no great college coaches only coaches who had the most amount of talent per 247sports.

Signed: Lincoln Riley and Steeler.

What a pair...

That's not what's being said.  What's being said is that the teams that are winning NCs aren't winning because they're better coaches,  it's because they have better talent. They can be great coaches as well,  but even the coach that just won it said, you can't win if you're outmatched in the talent department 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Look at me I'm Lincoln Riley I gave up almost 70 points to LSU in the playoffs. Don't blame me I had the fourth best roster that year of the playoff teams.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit!!

And looking at the rosters, it's very easy to see why they got blown out.  It's not because Orgeron outcoached Riley. 

18 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Which is why he's saying he left Oklahoma for USC. To be able to get that talent

Whatever, stuff just doesn't click in your head, There is something bad wrong in that skull. Most likely to be blamed on me clubbing you so badly through the years.

Like I said. I hope Lincoln Riley has the #1 rated class every year so people can  finally see what a football wizard he is. 

Lincoln Riley Recruiting Class Rankings vs LSU: basically a wash/even

2017: LSU #7, Oklahoma #8

2018: Oklahoma #9, LSU #15

2019: LSU #5, Oklahoma #6

2020: LSU #4, Oklahoma #13

Anyways, there's nothing else here, but whiners and delusional people blowing Lincoln "I need the #1 class" Riley.

Cya's

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Whatever, stuff just doesn't click in your head, There is something bad wrong in that skull. Most likely to be blamed on me clubbing you so badly through the years.

Like I said. I hope Lincoln Riley has the #1 rated class every year so people can  finally see what a football wizard he is. 

Lincoln Riley Recruiting Class Rankings vs LSU: basically a wash/even

2017: LSU #7, Oklahoma #8

2018: Oklahoma #9, LSU #15

2019: LSU #5, Oklahoma #6

2020: LSU #4, Oklahoma #13

Anyways, there's nothing else here, but whiners and delusional people blowing Lincoln "I need the #1 class" Riley.

Cya's

Oklahoma was a 13 point underdog going into the game.  That doesn't scream equal talent.  The composite proves what he said to be true.  He was the 3rd best in terms of overall talent the years he made the playoffs at best

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Steelher will now bring Las Vegas into the equation for those that stick around this junk thread.

The little guy is all over the place.

Bye bye...

All you did was come into this thread, ramble about stupid shit again and think you made some statement

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Just for our information. Why don’t you post the strength of OU’s recruiting class over the past several years and next to it post their final ranking? 

28 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Just for our information. Why don’t you post the strength of OU’s recruiting class over the past several years and next to it post their final ranking? 

I'll do it for him

OU composite rankings

2017- 16th

2018- 11th

2019- 8th

2020- 9th

2021- 6th

33 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I'll do it for him

OU composite rankings

2017- 16th

2018- 11th

2019- 8th

2020- 9th

2021- 6th

But wait a minute... 

When you did this before he said you didnt know what tou where talking about and thay you where just using meaningless numbers to fill up a forum page? 

Freaking ridiculous.... 

LSU is literally the perfect example of what he's going against... 

59 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I'll do it for him

OU composite rankings

2017- 16th

2018- 11th

2019- 8th

2020- 9th

2021- 6th

Thanks. Is that the recruitment ranking or their final ranking?  If the two were placed side by side, the delta will show if a teams final ranking is correlated with their recruitment ranking.  I’ll bet OU generally performs consistently to their recruitment ranking.  I might do that for the top 20 over the last ten years and see how it shakes out. I’ll bet LSU and Texas underperform relative their recruitment.  Anyhow, If RZ would try to supplement his emotionally based arguments with data, maybe he could prove himself right.