Lincoln Riley's New House vs Brian Kelly's New House.

RedZone

Lincoln Riley is a Rock Star.

Brian Kelly is a Football Coach

Riley's new Mansion set him back 17.5 million and it has more fireplaces than USC had wins last year located in LA. Sly Stallone is probably Riley's neighbor (lol, just saying)

Brain Kelly's new pad set him back 1.2 million and is located at LSU Lakes. It's surrounded by water.

Riley pad

bandicam 2022-06-08 12-45-48-559.jpg

Kelly pad

Untitled-design-25.jpg

LSU Lakes

download (5).jpg

Let’s take a look at where the two live. Lol. Baton Rouge gets its ass kicked in every statistic, especially crime. Violent and property crime are through the roof in BR. If that is Kelly’s house, I’d build a much taller fence and hire security. Having mentally unstable redzone know where you live is no good. 

https://www.bestplaces.net/city/california/palos_verdes_estates 

https://www.bestplaces.net/city/louisiana/baton_rouge 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I rather live in a tent in Baton Rouge than 10 million home in Los Angeles.

Lol that’s you. I’ll take that Cali weather 8 days a week, rather live Cali then go outside to see your dog eaten by a crocodile, or swamp rat, or a hungry Red Cajun

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Lol that’s you. I’ll take that Cali weather 8 days a week, rather live Cali then go outside to see your dog eaten by a crocodile, or swamp rat, or a hungry Red Cajun

No secret certain parts of LA have some issues. Problem with that take is that Lincoln Riley lives in a gated community that overlooks the ocean and is 30+ minutes away from those problems Lol. To each their own. 

No place is perfect especially with politician’s,  Cali got Newzome and Pelosi, Hoover got that one old politician that wears a cowboy hat and tries to hit on HS cheerleader, NJ had govenor mcgreavy who would toe tap in NJ truck stops and would fuck dudes while married with kids and Louisiana well it’s Louisiana 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I rather live in a tent in Baton Rouge than 10 million home in Los Angeles.

I don't think there's ever been a college coach that has shelled out close to 20 million for a house. Absurd!

Lincoln Riley will be hooked on cocaine and banging whores in two years running with that Los Angeles money crowd.

I’m realizing the point of this thread is to show how much better your living prospects are at USC. Riley got a much better deal than Kelly did but that’s to be expected. Could’ve payed him double and gotten an ROI at 5-10x still. The private jet and purchasing both houses at a million over asking were really non-factors. Lsu has baby money compared to USC. Great post RRZ (racist red z) Your best work yet. Riley’s house will be worth north of $25 MM by the time he’s done coaching at SC and leaves for the NFL. (That’s called an investment Rrz) Kelly’s house might be worth $1.6 by the time he’s run out of lsu and sent in to retirement. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m realizing the point of this thread is to show how much better your living prospects are at USC. Riley got a much better deal than Kelly did but that’s to be expected. Could’ve payed him double and gotten an ROI at 5-10x still. The private jet and purchasing both houses at a million over asking were really non-factors. Lsu has baby money compared to USC. Great post RRZ (racist red z) Your best work yet. Riley’s house will be worth north of $25 MM by the time he’s done coaching at SC and leaves for the NFL. (That’s called an investment Rrz) Kelly’s house might be worth $1.6 by the time he’s run out of lsu and sent in to retirement. 

Bruuuu people move to 63rd St Chicago from Louisiana To live a better life 🤣🤣😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Only known one family from Louisiana, and I went to school with their son. He couldn’t pronounce his own name. But, neither could O.J. Simpson… probably why he got his nickname 🤣

1AE0A0D3-A906-4AA6-85F2-6ED3C9851173.png

Only someone from California could brag about IQ.

Louisiana average IQ 95.3

California average IQ 95.5

Pretty clever how this guy tries to cover California's IQ average up. There's nothing very honest about California. Look at mater haze, littlenicky and this guy (whoever he might be).

What you are going to do, it's the internet.

30 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Only known one family from Louisiana, and I went to school with their son. He couldn’t pronounce his own name. But, neither could O.J. Simpson… probably why he got his nickname 🤣

1AE0A0D3-A906-4AA6-85F2-6ED3C9851173.png

What the chart looked like before the ca kid doctored it.

and, the link is below. The National Average is 100.34

Purely subjective chart at best.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-iq-by-state

bandicam 2022-06-08 16-02-48-954.jpg

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Only someone from California could brag about IQ.

Louisiana average IQ 95.3

California average IQ 95.5

Pretty clever how this guy tries to cover California's IQ average up. There's nothing very honest about California. Look at mater haze, littlenicky and this guy (whoever he might be).

What you are going to do, it's the internet.

Mater Dei is superior academically and athletically to rummel. USC is superior academically and athletically to lswho. I know you never received an MBA but Fuqua is pretty decent Lol.  I have a better education and more money (silly I know but the gal asked for it) than racist red zone. Can post proof of educational accomplishments and net worth if he’s willing to do the same. 

They let anyone with a pulse into lswho. Embarrassing really how shitty that education is. Check out California’s public schools UCLA and Berkeley admission standards vs lswho. Let’s not even talk about how the private schools shit on Louisiana private schools. Goodness gracious. 

The flagship school of Louisiana (lswho) is ranked #172  in the country 🤣🤣🤣

California’s flagship school is ranked #20 in the country behind only ivy leagues, cal tech, Stanford, Duke, Vandy, etc. Californias #2 public school is ranked #22 in the country 🤣 

Superior in every way. No wonder rrz has so many melt downs. Just struggling. Hilarious.