Meanwhile gas in china 11$

Ga96

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And he said gas in China. Hong Kong is in China. It really isn't tough. 

Sport,

HK is generally treated on its own and if you wanted to find $11 gas in China, HK is apparently the one pin prick in that massive nation where you'd find it. 

In this stupid little defense you're trying to stage, I'm 99.999% right and you're not.

Try not to be an infant.

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

Lol ok bud. Hong Kong isn’t in China and gas in the United States isn’t $7 a gallon because Mono County, CA isn’t in the United States… it’s generally treated on its own (whatever the fuck that means).

You can find gas international gas prices tracked for just HK. If you don't know why HK is treated as a separate entity in many respects, well, then your ignorance is your problem and not mine.

https://www.kiplinger.com/personal-finance/shopping/cars/604410/gas-prices-around-the-world

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

You won't find Mono County, CA (wherever the fuck that is) on those lists. I won't attempt to explain to you why that is because it obviously would be a useless and pointless waste of energy.

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Ah ok. So the people who make the lists determined that Hong Kong isn’t in China. 

No, unlike you they are smart enough to understand that Hong Kong, while part of China, is not the same thing as China.

The prices for gas in the vast majority of China aren't anywhere near $11 a gallon. So the statement "gas in China 11$" is vastly wrong.

Never try to join Mensa.

7 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Nobody said Hong Kong was the same thing as China. You people just love to pretend things that don’t exist are real so you have something to be mad about.

Mensa? Lmfao. Yeah, because that makes you elite… 🤣

Slappy, the guy said gas in China costs $11.  You tried to be clever and use a gross, extremely limited exception to defend him. It was dumb.

I'm not a member of Mensa btw. I've never tried.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Slappy, the guy said gas in China costs $11.  You tried to be clever and use a gross, extremely limited exception to defend him. It was dumb.

I'm not a member of Mensa btw. I've never tried.

Yes or no - is Hong Kong in China. It’s a one-word answer.

Joining Mensa isn’t hard. You just need to be really insecure and hold a belief that being in the 98th percentile makes you special.

16 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Yes or no - is Hong Kong in China. It’s a one-word answer.

Joining Mensa isn’t hard. You just need to be really insecure and hold a belief that being in the 98th percentile makes you special.

His statement was not about HK.  It was about the country of China. And one small place having $11 gas does not make "... gas in china 11$". It makes gas in one small place in China $11.

You are just being intellectually dishonest.

If you were travelling to China and someone told you gas there was $11 a gallon, in 99%+ of the places you could visit that statement would be grossly wrong and you'd think that person was full of shit.

But you desperately want it to be right due to a rare exception, I guess because the dumbass making the thread is a pal of yours.

In our brief interactions, I can state that I know where my money would be regarding your ability to get into Mensa. 

Just now, concha said:

His statement was about HK.  It was about the country of China. And one small place having $11 gas does not make "... gas in china 11$". It makes gas in one small place in China $11.

You are just being intellectually dishonest.

If you were travelling to China and someone told you gas there was $11 a gallon, in 99%+ of the places you could visit that statement would be grossly wrong and you'd think that person was full of shit.

But you desperately want it to be right due to a rare exception, I guess because the dumbass making the thread is a pal of yours.

In our brief interactions, I can state that I know where my money would be regarding your ability to get into Mensa. 

Man, you’re obsessed with IQ like you are kangaroos. I’m your huckleberry… go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. How much you want to bet you’re wrong about Mensa like you are most other things? How much, big guy? I eagerly await your excuses and backpedaling.

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Man, you’re obsessed with IQ like you are kangaroos. I’m your huckleberry… go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. How much you want to bet you’re wrong about Mensa like you are most other things? How much, big guy? I eagerly await your excuses and backpedaling.

You seem to have no problem continuing to discuss it.

I don't make online bets with complete strangers. I love how betting obsessed people react like you just did. 😂

Hong Kong being IN China does not make it the same as "China".

No more than "Mono County, CA" is the same thing as the USA. Why? Because you could be in Atlanta, GA and still be in the USA, but Mono County, CA and Schenectady are vastly different locales.

Ruminate on that.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

You seem to have no problem continuing to discuss it.

I don't make online bets with complete strangers. I love how betting obsessed people react like you just did. 😂

Hong Kong being IN China does not make it the same as "China".

No more than "Mono County, CA" is the same thing as the USA. Why? Because you could be in Atlanta, GA and still be in the USA, but Mono County, CA and Schenectady are vastly different locales.

Ruminate on that.

And for the second time, you’re arguing against an argument that wasn’t made. Ruminate on that.

You don’t make bets because you lose. I don’t know how “betting people” react, but I know when I’m right. And I’m right, you’re not. And unlike most things you argue about, I can prove it. You’re a big talker, nothing more. Well, aside from wrong, that is.

3 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

And for the second time, you’re arguing against an argument that wasn’t made.

You don’t make bets because you lose. I don’t know how “betting people” react, but I know when I’m right. And I’m right, you’re not. And unlike most things you argue about, I can prove it. You’re a big talker, nothing more. Well, aside from wrong, that is.

No, you are wrong.

If someone makes a statement about a COUNTRY and you have to cherry-pick a CITY in that COUNTRY to make the argument, then you are wrong. You are arguing city, not country.

By your logic, the general statement that Chinese people are shorter than Western Europeans is wrong because Yao Ming exists.

LMAO...

4 minutes ago, concha said:

No, you are wrong.

If someone makes a statement about a COUNTRY and you have to cherry-pick a CITY in that COUNTRY to make the argument, then you are wrong. You are arguing city, not country.

By your logic, the general statement that Chinese people are shorter than Western Europeans is wrong because Yao Ming exists.

LMAO...

You’re still on that, Mensa?

Read. I was talking about where you place your money. You’re all over the place… a big mouth who can’t back up his big talk and backpedals faster than Deion Sanders.

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

You’re still on that, Mensa?

Read. I was talking about where you place your money. You’re all over the place… a big mouth who can’t back up his big talk and backpedals faster than Deion Sanders.

I'm pretty specific.

Comments coming from the guy who'd call a lawn brown due to one dead blade of grass aren't taken seriously, Slappy.

🤡

12 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm pretty specific.

Comments coming from the guy who'd call a lawn brown due to one dead blade of grass aren't taken seriously, Slappy.

🤡

That’s not what I’m saying. You continue to tell me I’m saying something I’m not.

I’m saying since there is a dead blade in the grass then there is brown in the grass. You’re saying the blade of grass that we’re all looking at isn’t there. 

Hong Kong isn’t in China, you’re a genius, and the election was stolen… always right all the time!