Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

15 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

How could would it be to have a 40’ Christmas Tree… would leave a hell of a mess though 

Might have service on our tall Coconut palm today.  A guy not afraid of heights or falling, will climb the palm and remove the grenades and trim the leaves as well as trim our Mango tree.  

These guys had metal hearts.  

C5D8F48C-0149-4121-87AF-DA1AE87D0ED7.jpeg

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Might have service on our tall Coconut palm today.  A guy not afraid of heights or falling, will climb the palm and remove the grenades and trim the leaves as well as trim our Mango tree.  

These guys had metal hearts.  

C5D8F48C-0149-4121-87AF-DA1AE87D0ED7.jpeg

Insane.  Lots went out after work…drinking whiskey on an empty stomach…imagine working like that the next day hungover?😳🤮

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Insane.  Lots went out after work…drinking whiskey on an empty stomach…imagine working like that the next day hungover?😳🤮

You’ll enjoy my memory of the worst hangover at work… :) 

Won a WDHA contest to a Super Bowl party at a bar and had a friend and his gf join me.  Both were/are diehard Cowboys fans.   Cowboys-Bills.  My friend and I got royally trashed and his gf drove us back to their apt and to work the next day.  She told us both we still reeked of booze.   😂 

31 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You’ll enjoy my memory of the worst hangover at work… :) 

Won a WDHA contest to a Super Bowl party at a bar and had a friend and his gf join me.  Both were/are diehard Cowboys fans.   Cowboys-Bills.  My friend and I got royally trashed and his gf drove us back to their apt and to work the next day.  She told us both we still reeked of booze.   😂 

My worst was impromptu…buddy and his wife came over.  The 2 of us killed the large bottle of Jack plus several airline mini bottles😳 The next day Inwoke up fine…went out to get bagels marveling how Inescaped the hangover….until I realized I was still drunk! Had to shower 2x because wife said I smelled like a distillery….oh and had to coach my sons t ball league in an hour.  Buddy was feeding me gatorades in the dugout…nearly vomited several times behind 2nd base…..oh then had a good buddy’s wedding that night.  I was dry for a while….then said fuck it…back on the horse.  Was hung Sunday, Monday and part of Tuesday.

• Haha 1