Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

@golfaddict1 this time last week I was preparing for my first "indoor" meet of the year (we don't have indoor tracks out here so our indoor meets look a lot like outdoor meets 🙂). Took my 300-meter best down by .8; those are college kids behind me (...and also in front of me). Also got a new best in the 150.

Assuming I'm successful at not catching one of these bugs going around I have meet #2 next Saturday.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wooderson said:

@golfaddict1 this time last week I was preparing for my first "indoor" meet of the year (we don't have indoor tracks out here so our indoor meets look a lot like outdoor meets 🙂). Took my 300-meter best down by .8; those are college kids behind me (...and also in front of me). Also got a new best in the 150.

Assuming I'm successful at not catching one of these bugs going around I have meet #2 next Saturday.

Congrats on the PR’s!  👍🏻

Thx for sharing 

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Bag of stacios, beef jerky and some Planters honey roasted cashews has been in my stocking stuffers for years.  Not this year.  Shit I might not even put the damn stockings up this year..

Been making our own beef jerky for years using a dehydrator.  On the high setting, takes 5-6 hours.  I highly recommend it.  We’ve had the same one for gotta be a dozen years easy.  Marinades you can vary of course and make it from mild to 🔥 

• Like 1