Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

On 2/10/2023 at 11:14 PM, SeaShells21 said:

2E5619FD-ED6F-4919-9F01-4D8EE9FB12CB.jpeg.01a9b9d47299eb714a2dc395fd0eb19f.jpeg

For any of you hoping to learn how to ice your cake in time for Superbowl Sunday 😌

7 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Thank you for letting me watch this abortion a second time …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate-watching

Same 

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/hate_fuck

• Haha 2

Conrad Dobler passed away today.  That name brought me  back to the 70’s in a hurry.  

If you’ve never heard of him, he epitomized 1970’s nastiness in a smaller 6’3” 250 lb frame.  He was labeled the dirtiest player of his time, but was also a 3x pro bowler as a guard for the *St Louis Cardinals 

*NFC East back in the day for you youngsters… Dan Dierdorf, Terry Metcalf, Jim Hart, Jackie Smith etc.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Conrad Dobler passed away today.  That name brought me  back to the 70’s in a hurry.  

If you’ve never heard of him, he epitomized 1970’s nastiness in a smaller 6’3” 250 lb frame.  He was labeled the dirtiest player of his time, but was also a 3x pro bowler as a guard for the *St Louis Cardinals 

*NFC East back in the day for you youngsters… Dan Dierdorf, Terry Metcalf, Jim Hart, Jackie Smith etc.  

80s guys like OJ Anderson (SoFla guy), EJ Junior (baddest man named "Ester" to ever play the game), Neil Lomax, Roy Greene (still part of Cardinals' radio broadcast team, and Stump Mitchell (was the HC out here for Casa Grande High in the mid-90s).

When division realignment happened in the early 2000s Cards ownership argued HARD for staying in the East, citing decades worth of rivalries (i.e. their lone guaranteed home sellout every season versus the Cowboys) as justification for an otherwise nonsensical line of thinking. As I recall it was quite the reality check when the rest of the division did not feel the same way.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Consensus All-Pro DBs Larry Wilson and Roger Wehrli were the standouts of those challenged St. Louis football Cardinal teams.

6 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Consensus All-Pro DBs Larry Wilson and Roger Wehrli were the standouts of those challenged St. Louis football Cardinal teams.

Solid players yup.  

6 hours ago, Wooderson said:

80s guys like OJ Anderson (SoFla guy), EJ Junior (baddest man named "Ester" to ever play the game), Neil Lomax, Roy Greene (still part of Cardinals' radio broadcast team, and Stump Mitchell (was the HC out here for Casa Grande High in the mid-90s).

When division realignment happened in the early 2000s Cards ownership argued HARD for staying in the East, citing decades worth of rivalries (i.e. their lone guaranteed home sellout every season versus the Cowboys) as justification for an otherwise nonsensical line of thinking. As I recall it was quite the reality check when the rest of the division did not feel the same way.

Good list.  OJ and his thigh pads ha.  Great power rb, who helped the Giants big time vs Buffalo.  

FYI, Zona slinger in The U news.  I look at the site’s recruiting info only, as I’m not a U follower or fan.   Moga did visit Miami last month.