Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

probably not too much by an adult.. American teenage girls are mean and evil. They always have been.. 

That part...

Unless youre in Florida and Kaptain Karen of the Neighborhood Watch calls the cops on you for walking to the store while your car is getting serviced... 

And "Jamal doesnt belong here"... 

But thats not my name... 

My name is Eddie I got 2 middle names and I aint dropping my last name and theres no shame in my game.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All the stereotype names Ive been called: 

"Tyrone" 

"Jerome" 

"Jamal" 

And none of those are even close... 

I've been called Lerch, Kraut, NAZI, Ketchup, Disco Kid (when I was in cali and yes it was derogatory), Kemosabe, Tonto, Crazy Legs, Chicken neck gizzard lip..etc.. lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@Cossacks @ChimpGrip @FreeBird You next 🥺

54 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I've been called Lerch, Kraut, NAZI, Ketchup, Disco Kid (when I was in cali and yes it was derogatory), Kemosabe, Tonto, Crazy Legs, Chicken neck gizzard lip..etc.. lol

I’ve been called Tight eyes, Dog eater, Cat eater, Ching Chong Chang, China *itch, Chi Chi:

66021403-5BC9-4F90-AFAC-F984E535D402.gif.be88bc5fb1225accaf241e299425e23c.gif

Goku never dared cross Chi Chi, so I like that one.

Chun-Li.  [Another one I like]

Chink, Anime, Manga f*cker, Covid, Corona Chinese, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Communist virus spreader. 

36 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

@Cossacks @ChimpGrip @FreeBird You next 🥺

I’ve been called Tight eyes, Dog eater, Cat eater, Ching Chong Chang, China *itch, Chi Chi:

66021403-5BC9-4F90-AFAC-F984E535D402.gif.be88bc5fb1225accaf241e299425e23c.gif

Goku never dared cross Chi Chi, so I like that one.

Chun-Li.  [Another one I like]

Chink, Anime, Manga f*cker, Covid, Corona Chinese, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Communist virus spreader. 

You're better than me... 

Outside of Chi-Chi 

The rest wouldve warranted assault... 

Like I said before one of my long time best friends is Vietnamese...  

He used to storm the insults hurled at him sometimes... 

Like @OldTerrapin said American teenagers are mean AF... 

I got arrested and suspended one time while in HS... 

Shit didnt start racy but this White boy I had classes with had been pushing buttons all day. 

And I toughed it out and he decided at the end of the day his chewing tabacco belonged outside his mouth but not in a bottle... 

And I decided he belonged through the lunch table... 

• Sad 1

I had a calm about me when I was younger. I think it partially had to do with me growing up with older siblings; and my mom teaching us not to take what was said to heart, and be stronger than the words being thrown.

I never agreed with the way zero tolerance was conducted almost solely because of that.

They’ll sit by and let the bully do soo much, but once the other person has had enough, and does something about, they’re in trouble.

I think spitting is the line I would lose it. Spit on me and I’m unleashing the crouching tiger hidden dragon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I had a calm about me when I was younger. I think it partially had to do with me growing up with older siblings; and my mom teaching us not to take what was said to heart, and be stronger than the words being thrown.

I never agreed with the way zero tolerance was conducted almost solely because of that.

They’ll sit by and let the bully do soo much, but once the other person has had enough, and does something about, they’re in trouble.

I think spitting is the line I would lose it. Spit on me and I’m unleashing the crouching tiger hidden dragon.

I 100% got my dads temper... 

That being said Ive never hit a woman or my family... 

If I get mad enough with a woman to the point where I feel hands are needed I just leave.... which has only happened once...  

Havent been that mad in a long time... 

Ive come to learn some things aint even worth the rage... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I 100% got my dads temper... 

That being said Ive never hit a woman or my family... 

If I get mad enough with a woman to the point where I feel hands are needed I just leave.... which has only happened once...  

Havent been that mad in a long time... 

Ive come to learn some things aint even worth the rage... 

ain’t gonna lie there’s a few woman I’d take the charge just to get one lick off to their cranium 

• Sad 1